Kos-Mos(Xenosaga) vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
http://www.freewebs.com/raijin-akuma2/kosmos/Kos-Mos.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
HGasn't this been done? like a year or 2 ago?

I remember there was a huge flamefest over it...

Phanteros
i never seen it

ThunderGodEneru
This thread has been made twice actually.

But Pyron smacks KOS-MOS and incinerates her on impact.

I am who I am
Yeah, this has been done and I still think Pyron wins.

leonheartmm
kosmos, even at v1, she can destroy galaxies with her tertiary weapon system. that and destroy dimensional bariers etc.

KingD19
Kos-Mos did destroy several galaxies at once.

Darkstorm Zero
I see panties... *drools*

I think Galaxy busting is a few, like BILLION leagues above planet busting...

NemeBro
Too bad she never actually did it.

Q'Anilia
There is no way I can get used to that username no expression

NemeBro
Wut

Q'Anilia
Hush you, ThunderGodEneru no expression

ScreamPaste
Jaxx.

NemeBro
THAT MAKES ME WANT TO RAGE!!!!

Phanteros
RAAAAUWWRRRRR!!!! *atomic breathes TGE*

leonheartmm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Too bad she never actually did it.

yes she did, the encaphalon is as real as the space they live in, as is imaginary space. and this was v1. the final version of mary, with the animus wud MURDER pyron at his height.

NemeBro
KOSMOS never destroyed a galaxy in canon, it was in an alternate timeline, with help. Said help was from U-DO. God. So it is not only reasonable to do so, it is practically impossible for U-DO not to be responsible for the majority of the destruction.

And the TWS is SLOOOOOOOOOW, if Pyron is hit by that, he deserves to die.

And galaxy busting is not so impressive anymore considering Pyron actually actively controls and manipulates an orbit surrounding himself that is four times larger than the Milky Way.

What stops Pyron from converting her into energy and absorbing her?

leonheartmm
^alternate timelines in xenosaga are CANNON, this is one of the first things you are taught by the database. the encapahalon is REAL! and kosmos's phase transfer attack was EXACTLY equal to udo's waves, and the galaxies look like pin dots next to the explosion.

tws, is only slow when it needs to charge, its attack speed is superluminal. not to mention, its already destroyed imaginary space and time barriers. btw, kosmos also has her own phase transfer cannon without the TWS.

and WHERE did you get that information?!?!?! seems like an unjustified interpretation of sum uncannon feat im not aware of.

doesnt matter, kosmos at her peak can confine the ANIMA. nuthing pyron can do even comes close to that.

what stopping pyron???? udo/animus/mary/kosmos form in imaginary space/kosmos's control of the umn/erde kaiser's energy.........the list kinda goes on.........................

I am who I am
If we are gonna include alternate "what if" versions of characters in this thread then I would like to put my money on Pyron after he eats the universe in DS2. If the thing has absolute control of a span of 400,000 light years and countin', just imagine what he'd do if he ate the universe, he aint called "King of the Universe" for nothin'.

leonheartmm
^thats the thing. it wasnt a WHAT IF! people are judging xenosaga based on their own comic book/video game criteria, which dont WORK in xenosaga. the encaphalon is as REAL as any reality in xenosaga, and the difference between realities is only subjective, based on the character's point of view. xenosaga is rather realistic, in its portrayel of sum physics. PLAY the game before making offhand judgements which end up being ignorant.

i dont remember pyron eating a whole universe. but as i said, it doesnt matter, xenosaga and udo work on a multiversal scale because of the encaphalon.

Luminatus
Nephilim says that what we saw of KOS-MOS was but oen of an -infinite- set of futures. They cannot all be canon. That makes no sense.

The only being that feat is canon for is U-DO because he alone exists outside of all timelines.

All of that is unquantifiable.

U-DO has nothing to do with KOS-MOS or Mary.

leonheartmm
they ARE all cannon. remember in xenosaga 3, when the team ends up in an alternate reality and the doctor is saying how them simply being there causes huge amounts of entropy to develop, leading the universe to its end? EVERY alternate reality in the encaphalon as well as EVERY reality in imaginary space is REAL, its only subjectivity that makes the player associate one as real or not, this was in the in game database. this was how abel's ark was summoned in real space even though the team was inside kosmos's memories{i.e. not the REAL past of that timeline}

it is very quantifyable seeing how many light years across galaxies are and how quickly the TWS phase transfer effect travessed over them in the video.

udo has a LOT to do with kosmos and mary, didnt you play xenosaga 3??? it was the reason shion was dying and her headaches acceleratin, because of udo's contact with kosmos.

Luminatus
Bzz. Wrong on two points.

1. They weren't in an alternate reality. They were in the past of their reality.

Allen; Perhaps it's a negative side-effect caused by our time travel.
Professor: Yes, yes, speaking of side-effects... Well we're not really supposed to be here in this world. That contradiction is slowly but surely building up latent heat energy.

5IfRAV031HY

2. The Professor's warning is invalidated because they weren't time traveling. They were just in a gaint illusory reconstruction of the past.

chaos: That's why they brought Shion here. This world isn't the world of the past. It's a reality constructed inside of Shion's mind, by temporarily restoring the consciousness of people from the past. They're using Shion to correct in the present what they were unable to accomplish in the past.
n2Y8Y_hyP6g

They didn't travel to some alternate reality. They used Shion's mind and people from the past to make an illusion that caused Shion to call Abel's Ark to a new location.

Maybe you think they made some alternate past reality but this is untrue. Look at what chaos says of what they did:
"They're using Shion to correct in the present"
It was just a giant illusion of the past made in the present.

It had nothing to do with KOS-MOS. KOS-MOS wasn't even "alive" when they were transported there.

Non-canon.

KOS-MOS draws power from the Zohar which is U-DO. But even The Patriarch drew power from the Zohar and U-DO. It doesn't mean anything. It's just a power source for her.

leonheartmm
^URGH, you MISSED the part where i said everything in the ENCAPHALON was real, this includes alternate universe, possible futures, pasts, AND any imaginary worlds since in xenosaga, the MIND exists as part of the unus mundus in IMAGINARY space and creates it OWN cannon and REAL world which can be visited and REvisited through the encaphalon{e.g. the reality inside momo } and doin so cause changes in the PAST and real space. HOW was it then that no1. not even shion knew of the real intentions of joachim mizrahi and had no memory of him and yet, in her IMAGINARY world, we find out that he was actually a saviour of the universe who has caused the space time anomoly to PROTECT the wrest of the world. point being, the difference between realities is only SUBJECTIVE. they are ALL real.

srrry i meant SHION's memories

ive proven that it was cannon

yes it has a CONNECTION with her which justifies me saying that udo is one of the things which will be stopping pyron.

Luminatus
All the Encephalon does is show thoughts and memories. It does not prove that altenrate timelines are canon. Multiple timelines cannot be canon because they contain events that never happened ie. KOS-MOS fighting U-DO never happened in the main reality. Thus it cannot be canon.

Because th Testaments restored the consciousnesses of people from the past. That's how we came to know of what Joachim did.

Only if she draws power from it. And she has a limit to how much power she can draw.

leonheartmm
actually, multiverses are always cannon in most media. and the in game databse describes the difference in the encaphalon as SUBJECTIVE. changing things in the encaphalon changes things in the real world as well {omega i.d. etc, is cannon}.

actually no, we found out what joachim did inside shion's memory, from which she also called abel's ark.

actually she doesnt, like the vessels of anima, all we know is that the RATE of it is finite. huge difference

Luminatus
No we found out Joachim's motive by the Testaments creating what looked like the past froM Shion's mind and restoring the consciousness of people from that time. It wasn't all Shion's memory, that was made clear. Hell Shion didn't even know she summoned the Gnosis.

The Vessels have limited power too. Hence why the heroes could not defeat Yuriev and why many E.S.ES were destroyed on Michtam.

leonheartmm
^but where did they get the INFORMATION for it? certainly not from their own minds. two of them didnt even exist then and the others werent there to hear what joachim was saying. my POINT is, the encaphalon is REAL and the worlds created are more than just the MEMORIES of others characters. thats what i was arguing against. they are CANNON. similarly to how the prime universe is cannon in dc.

the vessels have no upper limit on their power, thats what im saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.