Team RAW vs. Team INSANE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
RAW:
Juggernaut
Hulk
Abomination

Indestructible Terrain

INSANE:
Citizen steel
Gog
DC Hercules

Harbinger
Team 2.

d3str0ya10
sure about that? i heard hulk can take gog and on 1 thread abom took herc so its up to CS to play a huge role in it.

Harbinger
Don't see why CS couldn't wreck anyone on team one in a matchup.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Don't see why CS couldn't wreck anyone on team one in a matchup.
...Because Juggernaut's on Team One.

d3str0ya10
exactly unstoppable force and unlimited strength.

Wei Phoenix
Two things before I judge. Is BFR on? What are some feats of Steel and Hercules?

Harbinger
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Because Juggernaut's on Team One. BFR's always an option (or at least I'm assuming it is since the OP doesn't specify). Juggs might be a problem, but given CS's strength, couldn't he just pull a WWH and use Jugg's momentum against him?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Two things before I judge. Is BFR on? What are some feats of Steel and Hercules?
CS - Beating both Gogs.
Hercules - Getting owned by Wonder Woman, and cheapshotting Superman into a building.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
BFR's always an option (or at least I'm assuming it is since the OP doesn't specify). Juggs might be a problem, but given CS's strength, couldn't he just pull a WWH and use Jugg's momentum against him?
How's he BFRing Juggernaut again? I didn't realize there was a lake nearby, nor Loeb or Pak writing this battle. stick out tongue

That was some heavy PIS.

d3str0ya10
somewhat but in a better fashion since hes like the DC version of juggs and cant be moved.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Enyalus
How's he BFRing Juggernaut again? I didn't realize there was a lake nearby, nor Loeb or Pak writing this battle. stick out tongue

That was some heavy PIS. Reported for bashing Loeb and Pak.

But yeah, that Juggs'WWH fight was pretty f'ed up. I actually forgot the lake bit, though.

d3str0ya10
lets not get petty shall we? its all good fun big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
lets not get petty shall we? its all good fun big grin
Yeah...until I brutally rape and kill your mother with a caulking gun.

d3str0ya10
HAHA! you got jokes thats what i would to your dad bro dont ever forget who your messing brah.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

Alright. I'm frightened now, so you win. Just like Team Two.

d3str0ya10
-.- yeh just watch what yah ya fkn say round me.

Spire
Wow.

xJLxKing
Team 2 wins easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.