She-Hulk vs Huggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
She-Hulk fights Cain in his depowered form. Who wins no BFR.

Enyalus
Cain would hugger her to death.

rotiart
Define The huggernaught?
A Carebear with the cyttorak gem

Carebear power for the win!!

But year Cain wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rotiart
Define The huggernaught?
A Carebear with the cyttorak gem

Carebear power for the win!!

But year Cain wins

Cain when he was depowered, he was way more than stoppable and not so vulnerable. I'm giving it to Jen 8/10.

cloud102
Huggernaut was a pansy. Shulk wins.

guy222
Jen

dj slade
huggernaut would hug she hulk then get her pregnant then give birth to SHULKERNAUT.

BUSTER1
She Hulk-Huggernaut was a wuss.

Survivor19
He was not.
He was still beating the crap outta Sasquatch and moping the floor with surrogate juggernaut.
Cain is hardcore, he does her.

SuperiorTech
Jen

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
He was not.
He was still beating the crap outta Sasquatch and moping the floor with surrogate juggernaut.
Cain is hardcore, he does her.

TBH he was fluctuating throughout that entire time. Despite good durability showings for him like fighting another Juggernaut, tanking right through Dark Cyclops' and Iceman's blast at the same time, tanking a double decker bus etc. He still had horrible showings to counter like getting owned by a gun.

snoopdogg
Wasn't She-Hulk getting thrashed by the new Juggernaut while Cain was going toe to toe with him?

KillAll
when they were fighting juggernaut, she hulk hurt herself trying to fight the kid juggernaut. while huggernaut was holding his own pretty good. that is the only direct comparison we have. even when he was depowered if he got mad or tried really hard he still was moping the floor with people. rhino, held his own with sasquatch, and the other juggernaut...

i think even huggernaut (juggernaut watered down really, really bad) still had more power than alot of people think. hell, he lasted a couple hits with WWH. good enough for me.

snoopdogg
How strong was Huggernaut?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How strong was Huggernaut?

At best barely around Colossus strength two years ago.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KillAll
when they were fighting juggernaut, she hulk hurt herself trying to fight the kid juggernaut. while huggernaut was holding his own pretty good. that is the only direct comparison we have. even when he was depowered if he got mad or tried really hard he still was moping the floor with people. rhino, held his own with sasquatch, and the other juggernaut...

i think even huggernaut (juggernaut watered down really, really bad) still had more power than alot of people think. hell, he lasted a couple hits with WWH. good enough for me.

It was like 4 or 5 hits IIRC and he did no damage to WWH.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
At best barely around Colossus strength two years ago. Wasn't he stronger than Colossus?

Wei Phoenix
Wasn't he stronger than Colossus?

I don't think so, I say barely around Colossus because they even tested out his strength and he was straining/struggling with the weight and Britain even stated that it was around Colossus's limit. Cain asked for more but I'm convinced that he just trying to prove he was still strong and what not.

snoopdogg
I don't think so, I say barely around Colossus because they even tested out his strength and he was straining/struggling with the weight and Britain even stated that it was around Colossus's limit. Cain asked for more but I'm convinced that he just trying to prove he was still strong and what not. Oh, I remember that. Actually it was stated he wasn't at Colossus level yet.

wannabe
Jen using her full combat training like against Abomination would win.

KillAll
It was like 4 or 5 hits IIRC and he did no damage to WWH.

i didnt say he inflicted damage, i just said he lasted a couple hits lol.

but still, he could hit harder (shulk hurt her hand fighting the same opponenet at the same time). huggernaut wasnt hurt that bad when punching him. and huggernaut was moving the kid-juggernaut.

i'd still say he is stronger, and it was even hinted that juggernaut had become a better fighter over the years in the same issue. which is why he was able to hold his own being less powerful than kidnaut.

snoopdogg
Yea, if I recall Cain even had the new Juggernaut in a armbar.

Wei Phoenix
Oh, I remember that. Actually it was stated he wasn't at Colossus level yet.

I stand corrected.

Wei Phoenix

but still, he could hit harder (shulk hurt her hand fighting the same opponenet at the same time). huggernaut wasnt hurt that bad when punching him. and huggernaut was moving the kid-juggernaut.

i'd still say he is stronger, and it was even hinted that juggernaut had become a better fighter over the years in the same issue. which is why he was able to hold his own being less powerful than kidnaut.

Like I said his power fluctuated. Here is an incredibly low showing of his powers. True he wasn't hurt much if not at all but what this is telling me is that this gun supposedly has more knockback power than a simultaneous optic blast and ice barrage, or a double decker bus.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/Huggernautsucks.jpg

SuperiorTech

From what I remember Cain never actually punched him in that entire fight.There was part where cain comments you may have my powers but not the experience.Jen's approach had her run up to him and punch him head on which is when she hurt her hand.Cain grabbed his leg tossed him and then tried to put him in and arm-bar after that the rest of the fight entailed him knocking him around with a signpost.Cain imo just took a different approch to the fight than Jen

It was always interesting to me how they had Jen hurt her hand punching him but he can get knocked down but a truck have trouble getting to his feet or get knocked around by a signpost. Anyway Jens stronger than she was back then and a better fighter.

ankur29
Oh, I remember that. Actually it was stated he wasn't at Colossus level yet.

is there any scans for those i woudl like to see it pls

.. wasnt huggernaut gradually getting weaker

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggystrugglin.jpg

Colossus was still thought to be dead at this time.

KillAll
thats just sad what they turned juggernaut into.

hopefully he stays at WWH level brawler. has he showed up since wwh?

Wei Phoenix
thats just sad what they turned juggernaut into.

hopefully he stays at WWH level brawler. has he showed up since wwh?

Twice I believe non-combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.