Maestro/Wonder Man vs Rulk/Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
who wins

StiltmanFTW
Team 2.

SuperiorTech
I see Wonderman falling first then it's 2 on 1.

nicamarvin
maestro was a beast, at class 150+ maybe class 200 like kurse, he man handle hulk and broke his neck, the guy is as smart as profesor and is very evil, I see how he could think about a plan to take team2 down...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by nicamarvin
maestro was a beast, at class 150+ maybe class 200 like kurse, he man handle hulk and broke his neck, the guy is as smart as profesor and is very evil, I see how he could think about a plan to take team2 down...

Class 200 like Kurse? Please.

There's nothing above class 100 and class 100 ranges from lifting 100 ton to lifting 6 billion ton.

guy222
Rulk/Herc

quanchi112
Team 2. If Maestro has a better partner as I see him coming out on top against the Rulk one on one.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Class 200 like Kurse? Please.

There's nothing above class 100 and class 100 ranges from lifting 100 ton to lifting 6 billion ton.

then there should be.....some guys have played and toyed with thor and Hulk as if they were little girls, this guys should be above class 100 dont you think??

leonidas
team 2. WM is the weak link.

nicamarvin
I think this is how is gona go...maestro tells WM to take a shot at herc first..as to keep him bussy, he knows herc will not kill him and he knows how stuburn is WM, he will stall herc long enough for maestro to get back at rulk for using his patented chock hold move on hulk, maestro is strong, smart and evil enough to at least K.O rulk, then is time for herc, at this time will tall WM to take a breather..

iceman24567
maestro was a beast, at class 150+ maybe class 200 like kurse, he man handle hulk and broke his neck, the guy is as smart as profesor and is very evil, I see how he could think about a plan to take team2 down... HUH?? Herc is as strong or stronger than Maestro and he's fairly intelligent combat wise anyways.

StiltmanFTW
Rulk is the best there is. And with Loebforce, he cannot lose.

He punches WM into orbit, eats Herc and armbars Maestro.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
HUH?? Herc is as strong or stronger than Maestro and he's fairly intelligent combat wise anyways.
come on be serious...has herc ever beat down on hulk like maestro??any ways maestro is way stronger and an evil genius, plus herc will never kill WM, so WM will stall him long enough..

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rulk is the best there is. And with Loebforce, he cannot lose.

He punches WM into orbit, eats Herc and armbars Maestro.
loebeforce=PIS..not alund here..without PIS he will not eat herc

iceman24567
come on be serious...has herc ever beat down on hulk like maestro??any ways maestro is way stronger and an evil genius, plus herc will never kill WM, so WM will stall him long enough..

No Maestro is not way stronger no

quanchi112
No Maestro is not way stronger no Stronger than who?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stronger than who? he says that Herc is stronger than Maestro Hulk.. laughing

iceman24567
he says that Herc is stronger than Maestro Hulk.. laughing Yeah funny huh laughing no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stronger than who?
HUH?? Herc is as strong or stronger than Maestro and he's fairly intelligent combat wise anyways.

The Pict
he says that Herc is stronger than Maestro Hulk.. laughing

Doesn't he have better strength feats? Dragging an island and all that.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Pict
Doesn't he have better strength feats? Dragging an island and all that. Yeah plus much more but I'm obviously wrong go figure sad eek!

nicamarvin
Yeah funny huh laughing no expression

not only is he way stronger, he is an evil genius..something a brute like herc could never be...when was the last time herc broke hulks neck??

StiltmanFTW

loebeforce=PIS..not alund here..without PIS he will not eat herc

So why is he in this battle?

Rulk = pure essence of Loebforce

He'd devour 'em all. Maestro wouldn't even regenerate from the feces 'cause Rulk can block his HF.

iceman24567
not only is he way stronger, he is an evil genius..something a brute like herc could never be...when was the last time herc broke hulks neck?? You are so wrong I dont even want to comment anymore. When has Maestro ever beaten a God? See how that works mr failure.

nicamarvin

iceman24567
Wow you are such a hypcrite its incredible hopefully somebody not as lazy as me will show why you are wrong. Plus feats of strength is usually how we gauge strength as if that wasnt already obvious.

StiltmanFTW
Herc's strength feats are insane. It's just that he's invulnerability isn't that high.

iceman24567
Hercs strength is incalcuable he is the strongest Olympian. Maestro Hulk is not way stronger thats almost as bad as that guy saying Captain America is far stronger than Batman which is not true in any shape, way or form.

nicamarvin

iceman24567
Yeah thats nice but Maestro hasn't beaten a god on panel just like Herc hasn't broken Hulks neck on panel. You still haven't given one reason why Maestro or any Hulk is way stronger and I know why he isn't no expression

nicamarvin

nicamarvin

Bouboumaster
Hercs strength is incalcuable he is the strongest Olympian. Maestro Hulk is not way stronger thats almost as bad as that guy saying Captain America is far stronger than Batman which is not true in any shape, way or form.

I respect your opinion, but I must disagree with you.

I don't recall any victories of Hercules on Hulk. On the other hand, Maestro pwned him.

Hercules have sure better skills, but Maestro is far stronger, and got the HF. If Hercules can't beat savage Hulk, he ain't beating Maestro.

Enyalus
I think Herc has two victories on the Hulk...

iceman24567
Yeah its two. I still haven't seen one reasonable example of why Maestro is stronger. Yes Herc is about as strong as Thor both characters have incalcuable strength they have never failed to lift anything. You guys give Maestro the win because he beat a younger less experience version of HIMSELF Im sure Herc in 100 years could completly own current Herc too no expression.

Bouboumaster
Yeah its two. I still haven't seen one reasonable example of why Maestro is stronger. Yes Herc is about as strong as Thor both characters have incalcuable strength they have never failed to lift anything. You guys give Maestro the win because he beat a younger less experience version of HIMSELF Im sure Herc in 100 years could completly own current Herc too no expression.

But Herc usually loose when he faces Hulk. And Maestro beaten the Hulk

Bouboumaster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maestro_(Marvel_Comics)

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Herc has two victories on the Hulk...

he does? confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
he does? confused
Yes.

*sigh* You're not a very good Herc fan, are you? stick out tongue

quanchi112
Mastro is definitely stronger. He easily pwned the Hulk like it was nothing. Claiming that Herc is stronger than a futuristic Hulk that honed his skills for well over a hundred years than the Hulk is completely ignorant.

Herc is more skilled, but the strength advantage is definitely in Maestro's favor.Originally posted by The Pict
Doesn't he have better strength feats? Dragging an island and all that. Maestro was stronger/superior to the Hulk. He doesn't need lifting/pulling feats to prove he was really strong.

quanchi112
Yeah its two. I still haven't seen one reasonable example of why Maestro is stronger. Yes Herc is about as strong as Thor both characters have incalcuable strength they have never failed to lift anything. You guys give Maestro the win because he beat a younger less experience version of HIMSELF Im sure Herc in 100 years could completly own current Herc too no expression. Hulk is stronger than both Herc and Thor. erm

The Pict

guysangel
2nd Team

Hyperion Prime
I think Maestro can solo RUlk and Hercules. Maestro killed all the superheroes that the Nuclear War didn't. I bet he killed Thor and Hercules. uhuh

guy222
Otay

frommd
Rulk solos the field, then overheats and dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.