Pluto (Marvel) vs Hela (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

guy222
Hela

Colossus-Big C
Pluto beat her every time they fight and has more feats

zopzop
I wanna say Pluto but Hela's Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe bio says otherwise.

Colossus-Big C
^what do you mean

vansonbee
Pluto gets handle by his own captive souls. I doubt Hela has that problem... shifty

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^what do you mean

Her power levels : strength, energy projection, etc.. seemed to be greater than Pluto's. I know for sure in terms of sheer strength, she was Class 100 and Pluto was like Class 70. \

They even mentioned in her bio that she EASILY went hand to hand vs beings as powerful as Thor.

Also see what vansonbee said :P

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zopzop
Her power levels : strength, energy projection, etc.. seemed to be greater than Pluto's. I know for sure in terms of sheer strength, she was Class 100 and Pluto was like Class 70. \

They even mentioned in her bio that she EASILY went hand to hand vs beings as powerful as Thor.

Also see what vansonbee said :P But pluto beat her though.

and check his bio
http://marvel.wikia.com/Pluto_%28Olympian%29

zopzop
@Colossus-Big C

You got to be careful with Bios though. Because sometimes they don't tell you if the person was amped or not while performing feats or beating opponents.

For example, look at Dormammu's bio. It states he was powerful enough to easily ignore Odin's "60 second rule" with Thor and Mjolnir. Well a forum member pointed out that the feat doesn't count cause Dormammu was amped with the "Evil Eye" at the time. But his bio doesn't mention this.

As it stands now, Marvel has the Asgardians as the most powerful of Earth's pantheons. So when comparing them to their counteparts in other pantheons, it's safe money to say that the Asgardian is gonna be more powerful.

Colossus-Big C
the asgardians are not the most powerful pantheon, asgard and olympus have stalemated before in silverage zeus and odin was there but they just stood there staring at each other the whole time

zopzop
I think it was mentioned in the Sacred Invasion Herc story arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.