Captain Planet vs. Geo-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Oh yeah, I went there.

Geo-Force has no knowledge of Planet's weakness.

Who wins?

Enyalus
Bump.

Come on guys, you know you want to reply.

Badabing
Closing...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Closing...
stick out tongue

Marvel did a 12 issue Captain Planet maxi series in '91-'92...so he's a comic character.

carver9
Captain planet has so many weakness that this isnt even a fight. Hell, I think someone threw trash on him and he lost his powers. He's weak to ALL forms or radiation and toxics. If he didnt have those weakness he would be a true top tier. Hell the guy flew around the world in second and has so many showings of blitzing that its ridiculous. He's also class 100 strength wise and is bullet proof.

I could get a 10/10 from captain planet if someone gave me a trash can.

Geo force 10/10 by just farting around captain planet; the toxic would be to strong to withstand.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Captain planet has so many weakness that this isnt even a fight. Hell, I think someone threw trash on him and he lost his powers. He's weak to ALL forms or radiation and toxics. If he didnt have those weakness he would be a true top tier. Hell the guy flew around the world in second and has so many showings of blitzing that its ridiculous. He's also class 100 strength wise and is bullet proof.

I could get a 10/10 from captain planet if someone gave me a trash can.

Geo force 10/10 by just farting around captain planet; the toxic would be to strong to withstand. Not true

King Kandy
Captain Planet actually has pretty good resistance to toxins... even when he's hurt by them it seems like half the time he just gets over it after a bit of squirming.

TricksterPriest
The stuff that puts him down is usually heavy industrial pollution or landfills or things that are toxic enough to kill or severely hurt humans.

Not all radiations hurt him, and in fact, aside from nuclear waste, he handles it well. As for Duke Nukem.......he's a giant orange guy who feeds on nuclear energy, waste, and power in general. Absorbing Man lite. And he can channel the raw nuclear energy in blasts. So his shots at Captain Planet are nothing to sneeze at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.