Wolverine/Sabertooth vs Thing/Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Adamantium sabertooth

Namor has his wet suit on.

Enyalus
Namor solos.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Namor solos.

How does he solos when wolverine has owned him on his own TWICE. confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
How does he solos when wolverine has owned him on his own TWICE. confused
Bad, bad, bad PIS. Tantamount to Spidey/Firelord.

carver9
Bad, bad, bad PIS. Tantamount to Spidey/Firelord.

What makes it pis since we know for a fact that wolverine can cut through namor with ease. We also know for a fact that wolverine is a better fighter and can withstand namor punches. We also have on panel speed feats that PROVES that wolverine is faster than namor. The only real advantage namor actually has in this fight is his strength which isnt good enough.

Wolverine could take a limb; hell any strike with wolverine claws would slow namor down tremendously and end the fight.

So what was the pis part.

Enyalus
Namor's faster. He's vastly stronger. He can fly. And he's more durable, barring Sabes and Wolverine's HF.

He dominates both. stick out tongue

carver9
Namor's faster. He's vastly stronger. He can fly. And he's more durable, barring Sabes and Wolverine's HF.

He dominates both. stick out tongue

Faster, debatable, we can do a speed feat contest if you want to.

FLY, namor brawls, up close and personal brawl, so what does flying have to do with this fight.

He's more durable, bullet proof, yeah I agree, anything else, just no unless you can show me namor surviving something even CLOSE to what nitro hit wolverine with.

Stronger, I agree but strength isnt the key factor to this fight. I bet you wolverine could take much punches from namor than what namor taking claw stabs from wolverine.

On panel proof has been shown too many times that wolverine is> namor, when will you accept that.

Warrior18
The hairy ones win methinks.

In before the war begins.

The Nuul
Make it fair, Wolverine vs Doomsday is a good match. Logan is at least Low herald. High metas are nothing for him.

Spire
Logan slashes Thing and he dies.

Creed slashes Namor and he dies.

Team 1 10/10 at least.

Warrior18
Originally posted by The Nuul
Make it fair, Wolverine vs Doomsday is a good match. Logan is at least Low herald. High metas are nothing for him.

erm

Throw in the Silver Surfer on Doomsday's side and it might, might be a good match.

Enyalus
On panel proof has been shown too many times that wolverine is> namor, when will you accept that.
Probably never.

Mindset

He's more durable, bullet proof, yeah I agree, anything else, just no unless you can show me namor surviving something even CLOSE to what nitro hit wolverine with.
His skeleton is more durable, and it koed him, so it hardly matters.

jinzin
Namor solos.

Through the power of KMC where Wolverine and Sabretooth have never done anything even remotely impressive and the stronger guys always win thumbsup

Enyalus
Originally posted by jinzin
Through the power of KMC where Wolverine and Sabretooth have never done anything even remotely impressive and the stronger guys always win thumbsup
Okay, if I say Team Two wins, instead, would that be acceptable IYO?

jinzin
Okay, if I say Team Two wins, instead, would that be acceptable IYO? Originally posted by Enyalus
Probably never.

Enyalus
lol

I thought not.

Yeah. Namor solos.

jinzin
It's like trying to convince a blind person using earplugs. impossible.

yeah? No he doesn't. He's lucky if he gets out alive.

Bouboumaster
I say team 1.

Mindset
Namor picks up Thing and beats Team 1 into submission.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
Namor picks up Thing and beats Team 1 into submission. laughing out loud The best strategy that this team could hope to have.

Survivor19
Let's say team 1 6/10.
Maybe tie.

Because Namor can and will KO. Thing as well.

Give some damn respect to the Avenging Son!!!

StiltmanFTW
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.