Iron Fist Vs Black Tarantula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

jrodslam
Fist.

joesha28
Iron Fist...

guy222
IF

golem370
I say BT would kill Iron Fist. He fast enough to drop Spider-Man all he needs should be a good punch. 20tons +

Warrior18
Originally posted by golem370
I say BT would kill Iron Fist. He fast enough to drop Spider-Man all he needs should be a good punch. 20tons +

He has looked relatively poor in the recent Daredevil Lady Bullseye storyline.

At the moment Iron Fist with all his chi feats could take him methinks.

Battlehammer

IF is fast enough to drop spiderman as well. and IF can hit with 100 ton force.

golem370
He shouldn't be at best IF should be peak human in speed agility and reflexes BT should be equal to or better then Spider-Man. I think Black Tarantula with bone crushing punch.

Battlehammer
He shouldn't be at best IF should be peak human in speed agility and reflexes BT should be equal to or better then Spider-Man. I think Black Tarantula with bone crushing punch.

Not based on comic evidence. Do you even read Iron Fist? Because if you did, you know it states that Iron Fist posses superhuman strength and speed this has been stated repeatedly in his current run.

No BT should not. BT never showed to even be Spidermans equal in either area.

What you think should be and what is are not the same I am afraid to tell you

jalek moye
no iron fist can amp himself to a superhuman, and his strikes can be anywhere from class 50-low class 100 if he uses full iron fist

BruceSkywalker
Danny Rand in a stomp

Grinning Goku
Damn. Why can I see BT winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.