Star Wars comedy thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
I looked through a couple of pages and tried to use the Search feature (Although I never seem to be getting what I want when I use that thing) to see if there was a propriate thread where you could post some of them funny Star Wars things out there. When I didn't score on Search or with manual search, I decided to make this stick out tongue

If another thread exist with the purpose of Star Wars comedy, I'd be happy if you could link it. For now, I'll use this one for things I come across during my mindless journey across the internet, and I'll start with Eddie Izzard happy

If you have plans on laughing at me or anything of the sort, don't bother. I've become fairly impervious to posts with intent of mortification ever since I've first come to KMC.

If you have anything funny from Star Wars to share, I'd be happy if you could share it here wink

KJ2yRTRlMFU

Q'Anilia
tKfeJ2mw0LU

stick out tongue The "flag" part is a reference to another of his jokes. Alright, I'm done for now happy

Lord Tyranus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av1BoAUb8WE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.