Greco Roman Wrestling Thanos vs Hercules, Ares & Ulik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a battle to see if Thanos can win this without energy powers. Wreslting them with physical power only. Thanos gets time to read the rules. The fight takes place in Athens Greece

Thanos
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos05.jpg

vs

Hercules
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/Zaraxion1021/Marvel/Hercules.jpg

Ares
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp228/messiahsjedi/Marvel%20Comics%20Universe/635828-incredible_hercules_124_supe.jpg

&

Ulik
http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o411/bomber59/Marvel%20Figurines/Fig%20Special/Ulik_001.jpg

AverageSavage
Thanos lose

golem370
Maybe. He has a good chance.

King Kandy
He was easily throwing Hulk, Thing, Hercules, and Thor around at the same time. He takes this.

Sin I AM
which version of hercules? Does it matter? No it does not, Thanos wins!
unless their all shirtless and oiled up..then I win

smile

Juntai
Replace Ulik with He-Man.

The Nuul
Thanos stomps them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How do you Greco Roman wrestle three guys at the same time. A key facet of Greco Roman Wrestling is having your hands locked around your opponent and vice versa. Breaking that standing lock means you lose a point. So, I'm unclear how he's this match is supposed to look at play out. Individually he wrecks each one of them with relative ease.

golem370
Alright One at a time in order Ares then Ulike then Hercules no rest after each match.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How do you Greco Roman wrestle three guys at the same time. A key facet of Greco Roman Wrestling is having your hands locked around your opponent and vice versa. Breaking that standing lock means you lose a point. So, I'm unclear how he's this match is supposed to look at play out. Individually he wrecks each one of them with relative ease.

What greco roman is that?

Unless you are going by a old rule book that is incorrect.

You can points by a take down in which you must have control of your Opponent.

Escapeing from opponent when they have top control of you net you a point.

Then the only other to score a point is top have you opponet on there back and have control in which you can gain up to 3 points i think.

Lord Feron
Hmm... HEWrc has the best chance... thanos might be able to just muscle everyone around but if this is a points count HErc got to know all th rtricks. Thanos has zero experience in this sort of combat.. well as far as i know.

damn keyboard is messed up...

starlock
Hercules for the win

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by DarkOdin
What greco roman is that?

Unless you are going by a old rule book that is incorrect.

You can points by a take down in which you must have control of your Opponent.

Escapeing from opponent when they have top control of you net you a point.

Then the only other to score a point is top have you opponet on there back and have control in which you can gain up to 3 points i think.

Ummmm I'm not sure which Greco your talking about.. There are no below the waist wrestling at all. When standing your in a clinch and have your arms locked around each other. Breaking that clinch means you loss a point. How do you think the Russian Bear Karelin finally lost an international match to Gardner in Sydney? He either broke it for whatever reason or Gardner made him break.. It's not really clear. What is clear is that was the only point in the match and decided the match. The standing clinch is what Greco Wrestling is all about so I'm not sure what your talking about.

DarkOdin

psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure hercules, the actual creator of pancration would use the old style.

ulik, and especially ares grew up in ancient cultures devoid olympic rules (and the titan eternals stemmed from olympian eternals who grew along side the greek pantheon), it's fair to assume the old school grecian style is what would go down.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure hercules, the actual creator of pancration would use the old style.

ulik, and especially ares grew up in ancient cultures devoid olympic rules (and the titan eternals stemmed from olympian eternals who grew along side the greek pantheon), it's fair to assume the old school grecian style is what would go down.

Old school still used a points system with take downs throws, bear hug, etc. Just not allowed to go below the waist. This goes a few hundred years back into the b.c. era

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
which version of hercules? Does it matter? No it does not, Thanos wins!
unless their all shirtless and oiled up..then I win

smile
Lol. Dirty.

Yeah, Thanos wins. Hercules is the only one who gives Thanos any challenge at all.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Enyalus
Rulon is a beast.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah I wish he did more MMA that would've been cool. I didn't like him beating Karelin but he's from the U.S. so meh

Badabing
Herc is Greek, he knows Greco Roman wrestling. Thanos gets pinned via hip toss or double leg take down to a half nelson. durcules

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Herc is Greek, he knows Greco Roman wrestling. Thanos gets pinned via hip toss or double leg take down to a half nelson. durcules
Thanos' daddy and brother are also Greek. stick out tongue

King Kandy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos' daddy and brother are also Greek. stick out tongue
Isn't Thanos "Thanatos"?

Enyalus
Originally posted by King Kandy
Isn't Thanos "Thanatos"?
No, that's Rick Jones evil future alternate self. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.