WWH kills DCU!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Not really...

Anyway Grandmaster has promised WWH if he conquers DC Earth he will bring Caira back to life. WWH gets:

*Asgardian Destroyer

*Power Gem

*All of Hydra, SHIELD (assume Dark Reign has not occured) and SWORDs resources WWH gets personnal and staff but doesnt get characters like Nick Fury, Sharon Carter just standard staff, scientists, generals etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.W.O.R.D._ (comics)

*Loki. Loki cannot participate in any conbat, just help in prep, tactics obtaining information and stuff. ( Assume Loki is now trustworthy)

*Dimensional portal. While they remain in the portal they cannot be detected. They can be detected if they venture outside the portal. If they try to manipulate events phyiscally from the portal their presence could be detected but their base of operation cannot. If they are simply observing events they will not be detected.

*Bruce Banners intellect

They have 1 years to come up with a plan to conquer DCU. This plan will probably not just involve combat but trickey, manipulation, stealing gaining allies etc

TricksterPriest
They'll do a fair bit of damage. But nowhere near close to winning. He's going down at some point.

"
*Dimensional portal. While they remain in the portal they cannot be detected. They can be detected if they venture outside the portal. If they try to manipulate events phyiscally from the portal their presence could be detected but their base of operation cannot. If they are simply observing events they will not be detected."

Basically the same thing as Alex Luthor did in IC? I'm calling it now. Joker kills him. big grin

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
But nowhere near close to winning.

Why?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Basically the same thing as Alex Luthor did in IC? I'm calling it now. Joker kills him. big grin

Ok thats a joke right?

Enyalus
Heh.

DCU dies.

skyfather
Originally posted by Enyalus
Heh.

DCU dies. thumb up They get stomped.

Lord Feron
Can people venture into his portal? LIke invade his place? Or is his place completely untouchable?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Why?
Because Darkseid or Spectre kill him, obviously.

Deathstroke
Deathstroke solos

Survivor19
WWH doesn't needs Banner intellect.
He has it already.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Can people venture into his portal? LIke invade his place? Or is his place completely untouchable?

Not during prep time. After prep time they will start getting more involved in the DCU and therefore it makes the portal harder to hide. Obvously WWH and crew would have thought of a plan but if you can convince me people will find out where it is, then they can.

Kris Blaze
So it's not really WWH versus DCU?

But DC earth?

Survivor19
WWH gets the drop on Supes, places obedience disc on him...
Then Supes HV's everythhing.
The end.

Happy Dance

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So it's not really WWH versus DCU?

But DC earth?

YYyyyeah. no expression

Kris Blaze
YYyyyeah. no expression

Why does it say DCU?

Bouboumaster
Hulk doesn't need the Asgardian Destroyer. He accidently destroy DCU Earth with one single punch in the ground, with the PG.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk doesn't need the Asgardian Destroyer. He accidently destroy DCU Earth with one single punch in the ground, with the PG.
That'd be funny since he was supposed to conquer DC earth and not destroy it.

Bentley
Hulk cannot conquers his brain, let alone DC Earth wink

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk cannot conquers his brain, let alone DC Earth wink He conquered your butt.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
He conquered your butt.

The proper answer to that would be... Your mom.

Mindset
reported

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by skyfather
thumb up They get stomped.

You have a twisted sense of humor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
You have a twisted sense of humor.
Why is it humorous? WWH with a year to master the Power Gem alone would crush DC Earth. With the Destroyer armor and Loki's planning?

It's a wash.

xJLxKing
^Spectre says hello!

Grinning Goku
Why is it humorous? WWH with a year to master the Power Gem alone would crush DC Earth. With the Destroyer armor and Loki's planning?

It's a wash.

Are you kidding me? They'll do some damage but still lose.

Enyalus
Are you kidding me? They'll do some damage but still lose.
Why?

Raoul
Originally posted by xJLxKing
^Spectre says hello!

what, like george takei?

Grinning Goku
Why?

Let's see...Spectre, JLA, JSA, Zatanna, Dr. Fate, LOSH (if permitted). I'm afraid that with all his accouterments, he still won't win.

Enyalus
Let's see...Spectre, JLA, JSA, Zatanna, Dr. Fate, LOSH (if permitted). I'm afraid that with all his accouterments, he still won't win.
The only one who's even a bother on that list is Spectre. Disintegrator Beam backed by infinite power FTW there.

Mindset
LOSH aren't in the current timeline

Phantom Zone

I dont see what JLA and jSA are going to do. Remember that part of the prep and plan of attack is going to involve gaining information, that means hacking into computers. Banner has hacked into Reed Richards computer that means Batmans countermeasures are taken and they get methods for taking JLA and Zatanna not too sure about JSA but he probably does.

Vandal Savage also had tech that imprisoned Firestorm and as far as I can remember that tech wasnt trashed. Vandal Savages gets his computers hacked as well.

Im not too sure what Dr Fate is going to do, is he as powerful as Odin? I would have thought that Loki has tricked Odin before and been a threat to Asagard on numerous ocassions. The mind boggles at what he could do with an Infinity Gem and Destroyer armour.

Not too sure about Dr Fate because he has back up from people like Shazam but I can see JLA going down hard.

Kris Blaze
The only one who's even a bother on that list is Spectre. Disintegrator Beam backed by infinite power FTW there.

There's no way of saying that's how it would work.

A fusion like that isn't necessarily as great as the sum of its parts.

Enyalus
There's no way of saying that's how it would work.

A fusion like that isn't necessarily as great as the sum of its parts.
...This is true.

Phantom Zone
...This is true.

What we do know is that the power gem would make the destroyer more powerful it doesnt hinder people it makes them more powerful. Also certain people are more powerful when using the infinity gems eg Thanos was powerful because he studied it, what could Loki deduce from it?

The power gem will help not hinder because thats what its always shown to do.

occultdestroyer
The Spectre wins.

Survivor19
Not if God wants Hulk to win...

Kris Blaze
...This is true.

The destroyer is already powered by a seemingly limitless source and virtually indestructible. I guess it would add more punching power? Maybe his beam would work against even stronger opponents.

Phantom Zone
OI! no expression

FearOfBlood
WB Hulk does not need power gem to destroy DCU, all he needs to do is walking.

Mindset
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WB Hulk does not need power gem to destroy DCU, all he needs to do is walking. Oh, how I've missed you.

The Pict

Until a satellite beam hits him.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by The Pict
Perhaps a car might to the job better. It cost less money

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Pict

He was actually holding back then.

Enyalus
He was actually holding back then.
That, and it was keyed to his genetic signature. And took three satellites not just one.

Grinning Goku

It never gets old.

psycho gundam
Not really...

Anyway Grandmaster has promised WWH if he conquers DC Earth he will bring Caira back to life. WWH gets:

*Asgardian Destroyer

*Power Gem

*All of Hydra, SHIELD (assume Dark Reign has not occured) and SWORDs resources WWH gets personnal and staff but doesnt get characters like Nick Fury, Sharon Carter just standard staff, scientists, generals etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.W.O.R.D._ (comics)

*Loki. Loki cannot participate in any conbat, just help in prep, tactics obtaining information and stuff. ( Assume Loki is now trustworthy)

*Dimensional portal. While they remain in the portal they cannot be detected. They can be detected if they venture outside the portal. If they try to manipulate events phyiscally from the portal their presence could be detected but their base of operation cannot. If they are simply observing events they will not be detected.

*Bruce Banners intellect

They have 1 years to come up with a plan to conquer DCU. This plan will probably not just involve combat but trickery, manipulation, stealing gaining allies etc loki would most definitely suggest hulk to show up to a decisive battle that pushes the jla to the brink, and pop out of his portal at the last minute and beat the hell out of whatever threat(s) are attacking earth. then he should try to gain acceptance to the jla, it will take time but his power will be an asset in almost every possible mission the jla could ever face. he'll be hard to turn down.

after about a year or so, the jla won't have many villains left to threaten earth since hulk's amped powers would help defeat whomever they fought.

the main goal would be to wait till he's aboard the watchtower with the majority of the most powerful heroes are present, then when their guard is dropped, start killing them off. his minnions can help him out since he can open portals.

as long as he kills the jla, he's good as gold.

Dagarkin
Dr.Fate destroys him by blinking.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
loki would most definitely suggest hulk to show up to a decisive battle that pushes the jla to the brink, and pop out of his portal at the last minute and beat the hell out of whatever threat(s) are attacking earth. then he should try to gain acceptance to the jla, it will take time but his power will be an asset in almost every possible mission the jla could ever face. he'll be hard to turn down.

after about a year or so, the jla won't have many villains left to threaten earth since hulk's amped powers would help defeat whomever they fought.

the main goal would be to wait till he's aboard the watchtower with the majority of the most powerful heroes are present, then when their guard is dropped, start killing them off. his minnions can help him out since he can open portals.

as long as he kills the jla, he's good as gold.

With this statement said we know that hulk would have een of good assistance with konvikt since he could basically solo him.

Same said with titus, Kalibak and Mantus; etc...

Seeing how powerful he is the jla would want to get him instead of having him as a threat.

Good post.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Dagarkin
Dr.Fate destroys him by blinking. not if he gets punched in the back of the head before he knows what's up with a blow that could vvery well destroy a planet.

Enyalus
Dr. Fate...anyone else read Reign in Hell?

psycho gundam
i wonder what would happen if hulk channels the powergem into the destroyer's total disintegrator beam when all the heroes are close by....

The Scribe
So, what happens when Earth-two and all the other heroes and villains come into play?

What about all the Kryptonians that are around now?

I like the Hulk, but he needs to ask for a lesser task. lightbulb

leonheartmm
i wonder what would happen if hulk channels the powergem into the destroyer's total disintegrator beam when all the heroes are close by....

your mom will be born.

psycho gundam
what a feeble attempt at a dig, i mean c'mon.

leonheartmm
what a feeble attempt at a dig, i mean c'mon.

............u didnt get it............. sad

psycho gundam
i give up, what's it supposed to mean? yawn

leonheartmm
^i was trying to be an immature underage internet douche. saying the kinda thing theyr likely to say{OBVIOUSLY, lmao}, besides, the scenario you describe is ridiculous, kinda like "what if three monkeys got a hold of spears, which they used to kill metron and stole the warlogog, then drank it with bear and continued on to steal the heart of the universe and raise the beyonder as their pet and then thought, why not use everything combined against she hulk........what wud happen then?" ......................DING! your mom will be born!

{suppose u gotta have a certain sense of humour to be able to seriously consider the possibility of such a random thing occuring, and then, be able to imagine my reply................ if you rent in tears by now, ur not doing it right}

psycho gundam
where's the correlation between what i said and your *ahem* tangent?

hulk and frickin' loki have mad prep time and nice power items to test and train with.

loki knows all about the asgardian destroyer armour, he's even piloted the thing. the power gem even with an inexperienced/or near mindless individual will at least grant them the ability of total invulnerability and boosted strength by an unknown factor. loki could inform hulk that the gem is a source for near infinity power, and fuels anything the user attempts to do just by willing it.

the destroyer's "consciousness" strives to make the pilot kill and well destroy it's opponents. wwh would embrace that.

so he has : the ability to unleash a beam that can pretty much annihilate matter + power gem that fuels attacks by sheer will + evil consciousness pushing you to annihilate = my mom????

que?

and that's ignoring the other abilities the destroyer has at it's disposal. it's got almost the same amount of abilities as silver surfer.

leonheartmm
^the corellation is the combining of ridiculously powerful elements in a funny way. like batkick+chuk norris = jesus

psycho gundam
how are you being lead to that ridiculous conclusion?

the gem fuels attacks via will, the suit craves destruction, the suit is capable of firing a beam that annihilates.... quite simple.

it's better than jesus, the suit can walk on air.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^the corellation is the combining of ridiculously powerful elements in a funny way. like batkick+chuk norris = jesus

You are being completely unreasonable. Its not 100% certain that Loki can combine the power gem with the AD, but if anyone can do it Loki can, especially when the AD is made from Asagardian magic. You also have to bear in mind prep is ongoing and even after 1 year they will still be prepping. Hell if they decide their plan is going to take another 5 years then it will.

Lets not forget that WWH has Banners intellect and its been stated by Doom that Banner is superior to him in some ares of science. Banner has hacked into Reed Richards computer and he has absolutely homongous resources backing him up. Punk bitches will be getting knocked out left right and center.

Warlord
Batman Batkicks

Survivor19
...and that results in broken Batleg.

Phantom Zone
C'mon guys enough spamming. erm

darkfan76

Enyalus
That's nice. But totally irrelevant to this thread.

xJLxKing
That's nice. But totally irrelevant to this thread.
Yeah, he didn't read the thread.

Any ways, Superman can beat WWH if he chooses to construct the MM again. Spectre with the back up from the Presence can also kill WWH.

Enyalus
Loki steals the specs to the Miracle Machine. Double-crosses Hulk, and rules the DCU solo.

xJLxKing
Loki steals the specs to the Miracle Machine. Double-crosses Hulk, and rules the DCU solo.
Loki has no will, and how can he steal the specs??

Enyalus
Loki has no will
...What?

and how can he steal the specs??
Because he gets to spy on them for a year, meaning he'd have already seen them build it for FC?

xJLxKing
MM was based on the GL ring. It uses will. Superman has the most will. get it? What am I saying, you already know this.

He wasn't there. No one knows how the MM looks like.

horrorwolf
Hulk walks through DCU with these powerups.

And the PG is pure overkill here.

Enyalus
MM was based on the GL ring. It uses will. Superman has the most will. get it? What am I saying, you already know this.
No, what you were saying was that Loki has no will.

When on-panel, Loki has shown tremendous willpower.

He wasn't there. No one knows how the MM looks like.
...He gets a year to spy on them in this thread. Of course Marvel's Loki wasn't present during DC's Final Crisis. What the hell, man...

xJLxKing
Not like Superman. Besides, he might not know how to use it. If I remember correctly, if you get close to it, whatever you think can becomes a reality. Right? Imagine he is thinking something stupid...

so how will he know about the MM

Enyalus
Rather than risk killing an enormous amount of brain cells by continuing this conversation, I'm going to leave this thread now and do something safer for my health. Like down a 5th of vodka.

Bye now.

xJLxKing
Rather than risk killing an enormous amount of brain cells by continuing this conversation, I'm going to leave this thread now and do something safer for my health. Like down a 5th of vodka.

Bye now.
laughing out loud

Master Court

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Master Court
Bull

Shit

Hulk is angry. Speed is finite too, but does that stop Flash? They're comics, bro. Marvel says infinite, then it's infinite. That said, WWH did NOT show his maximum. It was never explained why he reverted, and it's easily deduced it's because he was fighting Sentry, and Sentry's aura directly affects Hulk. Doing the World Breaker thing, a single Hulk footstep was doing damage to the entire seaboard. That alone is more power and energy then he had ever exerted before during the story, and he didn't revert. Marvel says no maximum, then it's no maximum. Not to mention they never said anywhere, on panel or off, that WWH exerted his maximum.

That said, WWH could most definitely beat ANYONE on your list. WithOUT the powerups. Regular Savage Hulk, give or take. World War Hulk, pwns. Superman? Professor Hulk went the distance with Supes. WWH is much more powerful than that.

With these powerups and allies, WWH definitely takes DC Earth. I doubt he'd take the universe though. Marvel and DC have faced bigger challenges than that before. Ultimately one of those bigger-than-cosmic types would step in.

yes good post.

powerups given to Hulk here are spite.

darkfan76
Bull

Shit

Hulk is angry. Speed is finite too, but does that stop Flash? They're comics, bro. Marvel says infinite, then it's infinite. That said, WWH did NOT show his maximum. It was never explained why he reverted, and it's easily deduced it's because he was fighting Sentry, and Sentry's aura directly affects Hulk. Doing the World Breaker thing, a single Hulk footstep was doing damage to the entire seaboard. That alone is more power and energy then he had ever exerted before during the story, and he didn't revert. Marvel says no maximum, then it's no maximum. Not to mention they never said anywhere, on panel or off, that WWH exerted his maximum.

That said, WWH could most definitely beat ANYONE on your list. WithOUT the powerups. Regular Savage Hulk, give or take. World War Hulk, pwns. Superman? Professor Hulk went the distance with Supes. WWH is much more powerful than that.

With these powerups and allies, WWH definitely takes DC Earth. I doubt he'd take the universe though. Marvel and DC have faced bigger challenges than that before. Ultimately one of those bigger-than-cosmic types would step in.

You are free to believe anything you want. I mean, the storylines are clearly trying to imply that Hulk potentially could reach infinite strength, which necessarily means that his anger should get to infinite levels, which as I pointed out is not possible, as himself showed during WWH, at some anger turns to something else, or just vanishes.

Anyway the character is pretty cool and everything, but it is still a one-dimension character, even with Banner brain. It seems to me that instead of showing how powerful Hulk is, WWH showed how dumb the rest of characters are when dealing with .

Anybody in the list I gave to you can handle WWH. Beating him, kick his ass to space, to the sun, drown him, etc. Not even time to get more angry, take his hearth, etc. I mean, WWH should not be even capable of fighting toe to toe with Thor, but of course bad writting has the last word, and if you are fan of the character of course you will visualize him beating even God.

Allankles
Originally posted by darkfan76
You are free to believe anything you want. I mean, the storylines are clearly trying to imply that Hulk potentially could reach infinite strength, which necessarily means that his anger should get to infinite levels, which as I pointed out is not possible, as himself showed during WWH, at some anger turns to something else, or just vanishes.

True, infinite anger doesn't exist. However angry Hulk gets, he'll stop getting angrier before ever arriving at infinite stick out tongue .

It's simply a matter of logic.

Master Court
Originally posted by darkfan76
Anybody in the list I gave to you can handle WWH. Beating him, kick his ass to space, to the sun, drown him, etc. Not even time to get more angry, take his hearth, etc. I mean, WWH should not be even capable of fighting toe to toe with Thor, but of course bad writting has the last word, and if you are fan of the character of course you will visualize him beating even God.

Beating God? Don't be a douche. Thor's not even a REAL god.

Regular Savage Hulk has beaten Thor several times. As many times as Thor has beaten him. If Savage Hulk can do it, WWH can do it better and faster.

This "SHOULD NOT" shit is illogical. It's CANON that Hulk can contend with Thor. Like it or not, it can't be "bad writing" if it's a consistent showing within continuity that Hulk goes toe-to-toe with Thor, even when Thor has decided to kill Hulk. WWH would eat him.

I'll spell it out. It's C-A-N-O-N that Hulk has even withstood, with relative ease, a blast from Galactus(of course he can't beat him, but it's a feat that he withstood the blast). Punches from the planet-busting Gladiator. Black holes. Etc. Look, for f**k's sake, we all know Hulk's feats. There's no evidence to show Hulk SHOULDN'T be able to contend with Thor. It should be(but sadly isn't) considered common knowledge that if Savage Hulk can go toe-to-toe with someone, WWH can BEAT them. WWH can beat anyone on your list.

Regular Savage Hulk is also a huge challenge for anyone on that list. In one of the Marvel/DC crossovers, Superman noted that it took everything he had to knock Hulk out. It wasn't even Savage Hulk. It was a weaker Hulk. If Superman has trouble with someone, that means that that someone can beat anyone LESS than Superman. Like everyone else on your list. You keeping up?

If Superman => Foe, and Superman > Rest of list, then Foe => Rest of list. That Foe would be Hulk. A WEAKER Hulk. Not even standard. Standard Hulk would be equal to the rest of the list. Now here, in this thread, we're talking about a SUPERIOR Hulk.

And finally, again, they're COMICS. BATMAN isn't even possible in real life. In comics, if it's canon, it's possible. Hulk's anger and power ARE limitless. Superman IS an alien. Flash IS faster than light. Powergirl's knockers ARE real. Get it? Do ya? It's not opinion if it's canon. It's FACT, dammit, FACT! Otherwise, Batman breaks a leg dropping from a balcony, Superman's NOT a Kryptonian, Flash runs at twelve miles an hour, nobody flies, and Powergirl's knockers are FAKE!

darkfan76

Master Court

horrorwolf
No. You're still not feeling me, bra. Savage Hulk, GIVE OR TAKE. WWHulk, much more of a challenge than Savage Hulk.

Yeah, I'm a huge Hulk fan, but I'm a logical and rational one. I've never said any Hulk beats Anti-Monitor and High-Father in a two-on-one match. I've said Savage Hulk is a challenge for Superman, which he as proven to be. With that fact, I've said WWHulk is a severe threat to anyone not at least EQUAL to Superman. I'm not saying the JLA won't beat him. But individually, WWHulk pwns. The JLA are not the X-Men. The JLA has SEVERAL planets pushers. And that's enough to beat WWHulk without power-ups, but only if they work TOGETHER. I'm saying WWHulk is a threat to ANY non-cosmic being.

Thus. Even if he's been beaten before, it's never been because of strength. Hulk's potential is limitless, therefore LEAGUES beyond even the strongest Superman. Not his starting stats, but his POTENTIAL. That's ALL I'm arguing - his POTENTIAL. Not even his certainty of victory. His strength potential, as canon, is limitless.

I know you've probably never heard of me before. I'm the LOGICAL Hulk fan-boy. Not that kind that just says "Hulk pwns" and disappears. I can be debated with. Reasoned with. Even defeated in simple and classic debate. I'm not debating Hulk beats everyone. I'm debating Hulk's canon power of limitless physical STRENGTH. If the power of the universe were decided by bench-pressing. Hulk wins hands down. But it's not. Superman's other powers outclass Hulk. Vast cosmic powers outclass Hulk. Hulk's a superhero like any other. One ultimate indisputable strength, and definite faults and weaknesses. You feel me yet? All I'm asking is to concede to Hulk's infinite physical STRENGTH, not to be confused with infinite "superiority". Between Superman and Hulk, Superman's the goodguy, and therefore should never lose.

In closure, with these stipulations, WWHulk wins over DC Earth. But DCU wins in the long run.

Precisely the reason why Hulk takes pretty much any non-cosmic in a one-on-one slugfest in threads like this. Hulk was built as a brick who can toe to toe anyone.

Its like trying to take Deadpool out of existance....while being able to withstand up to at least the best physical assaults of Superman at the same time.....only he doesnt tire out....has no weaknesses...and will only continue to do more and more physical damage to you.

This is why you don't slug with Hulk, you have to KO him VERY early, BFR him, outsmart him/or otherwise get him to calm himself (ala Sentry), or completely cut him OFF from his internal gamma source.

If you can't, you're fighting a losing battle trying to take him out....especially in a slugfest.

Fenris878
I don't think that hulk can do this. Even with the stipulations of this thread. This is not just a group of heroes and villains. This is a planet full of them. This includes: Genocide, Shazam
(recently resurrected and pissed) , Specter, Zatana, A city of now well trained Kryptonians with Kryptonian tech (and they will not stand for someone trying to take over a planet that they have their eyes set on to rule themselves), Zeus, Ares, The Black Flash in the form of Barry Allen, two other flashes, etc...

Yes hulk has a year of prep, but Darkseid had thousands. Yes he has the power gem, but physical power isn't everything. There are so many magic users on dc earth that it would be ignorant of me to count them out. The power gem is capable of many things, but it by no means wins this battle, and neither does the destroyer for that matter. And as far as Loki goes, dc earth also has Ares, who is every bit as good at prep as Loki, if not better, and in this thread, has the advantage of being able to use his powers.

I'm not saying it will be a stomp on either end because a year of prep is a pretty big advantage, but hulk and company aren't winning this short of some crazy fluke. There are too many variables.

Kasper Gutman
Eventually Hulk loses. Loki simply cannot be trusted. I don't think even the Beyonder has enough mojo to reality warp Loki into someone who's trustworthy.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Fenris878
I don't think that hulk can do this. Even with the stipulations of this thread. This is not just a group of heroes and villains. This is a planet full of them. This includes: Genocide, Shazam
(recently resurrected and pissed) , Specter, Zatana, A city of now well trained Kryptonians with Kryptonian tech (and they will not stand for someone trying to take over a planet that they have their eyes set on to rule themselves), Zeus, Ares, The Black Flash in the form of Barry Allen, two other flashes, etc...

Yes hulk has a year of prep, but Darkseid had thousands. Yes he has the power gem, but physical power isn't everything. There are so many magic users on dc earth that it would be ignorant of me to count them out. The power gem is capable of many things, but it by no means wins this battle, and neither does the destroyer for that matter. And as far as Loki goes, dc earth also has Ares, who is every bit as good at prep as Loki, if not better, and in this thread, has the advantage of being able to use his powers.

I'm not saying it will be a stomp on either end because a year of prep is a pretty big advantage, but hulk and company aren't winning this short of some crazy fluke. There are too many variables.

Its DC earth not DC universe.

Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Eventually Hulk loses. Loki simply cannot be trusted. I don't think even the Beyonder has enough mojo to reality warp Loki into someone who's trustworthy.

Sado22
Savage Hulk has never ever beaten Thor. Not to mention that Thor is holding back every single time because he doesn't want to kill him. not to mention also that Thor pretty much oneshotted Savage Hulk with a lightning that knocked him out. Hulk practically begged thor to throw his hammer away at one point laughing out loud
thor has shown time and time again that he's always going easy on him, doesn't use lightning on him and never even resorted to using odinforce on him either.

~Sado

Kris Blaze

Regular Savage Hulk has beaten Thor several times. As many times as Thor has beaten him. If Savage Hulk can do it, WWH can do it better and faster.

Try to think of one ****ing time.

Master Court
Try to think of one ****ing time.

You mean of when Hulk's beaten Thor?

Are you f**king kidding?

Hulk 2001 annual. Hulk beat Thor into a CRATER and didn't even know if Thor were still alive or not. And in Thor #something or other, Hulk beat Thor to the ground and made him lose track of Mjolnir. In fact, if it weren't for Mjolnir, Thor would lose MOST of the time against Hulk.

That's Savage Hulk. This is WORLD WAR HULK, who is, by CANON definition, much stronger than regular Savage Hulk.

Master Court
DAMMIT, BOY, it's called COMMON SENSE.

Try to have some!

Sado22
incidently this was RIGHT AFTER thor knocked him out cold with one lightning strike. Hulk only managed to do what little he did because thor was carrying his unconscious butt through a portal at the time when hulk woke up and blindside thor and kept pummeling him.............only for thor to get right back and challenge hulk. a challenge that the hulk did not accept.

post scans please. i've read every single fight thor and hulk had and i don't remember this one.
you mean how he hulk begged thor to throw the hammer away right?

about the only thing that's true in your post.

~Sado

Master Court
Originally posted by Sado22
incidently this was RIGHT AFTER thor knocked him out cold with one lightning strike. Hulk only managed to do what little he did because thor was carrying his unconscious butt through a portal at the time when hulk woke up and blindside thor and kept pummeling him.............only for thor to get right back and challenge hulk. a challenge that the hulk did not accept.

post scans please. i've read every single fight thor and hulk had and i don't remember this one.
you mean how he hulk begged thor to throw the hammer away right?

about the only thing that's true in your post.

~Sado

I never said Thor's never beaten Hulk. I said Hulk's beaten Thor before. And that IS true. Decisively. Whether it's a round or the whole fight, Hulk's beaten Thor. Yeah, Thor got "right" back up. Sure. He STRUGGLED to get back up. Just because he's brave and proud and challenged Hulk doesn't mean he didn't just did manhandled. The point is, Hulk pummeled him into the ground. That IS true. My very truthful point was that Hulk can physically contend with Thor. Thor HIMSELF stated, truthfully, that Hulk is stronger than him and probably stronger than any mortal ever. Thor's own words.

And this "Thor was holding back" shit is really stupid. He's not Superman. Thor doesn't hold back against guys like Hulk. Would you hold back against someone you know is stronger than you? And in their earlier days, they were usually trying to kill each other. Incidentally, Superman also cut loose against Prof Hulk. Superman's own words.

You feel me? Unlike some people around here, I don't go around saying whatever. Thor and Superman have BOTH noted how powerful Hulk is, strength and durability respectively.

Side note. I dug around in my closet and found the other issue I referenced. It was actually a Namor comic, but had a Hulk/Thor fight in it. Hulk slugs Thor so hard that he drops his hammer and puts Thor on the ground. I've always considered that a feat. You know how hard hands can grip? But Hulk, in an average assault, rattles Thor so hard he drops his hammer. A moment later, Thor coldcocks Hulk and gets his hammer back. They talk, but Hulk is angry and doesn't want to hear it. He leaves. But nevermind. I always just thought that little detail was kinda cool, considering Thor's hammer is basically an extension of himself. Although, Hulk's made Thor drop his hammer more than once, so it's really not that special anymore.

So, digressing to the actual point of this thread; Savage Hulk has either beaten or went the distance with the likes of Superman, Thor, Sentry, Gladiator, Hercules, various other "gods". And that's Savage Hulk.

Therefore, WWHulk, in my very logical opinion, would beat that dude's list of Superman-level-or-less people. So WWH would conquer DC Earth pretty easily with these stips. But, like I said before, not the DC Universe.

Another side-note; I like Hulk better than Thor, but doesn't mean I don't like Thor. I've never said Thor's a jobber, so unbunch your panties.

Phantom Zone
^ Yeah its vs DC earth not universe.

Kris Blaze
You mean of when Hulk's beaten Thor?

Are you f**king kidding?

Hulk 2001 annual. Hulk beat Thor into a CRATER and didn't even know if Thor were still alive or not. And in Thor #something or other, Hulk beat Thor to the ground and made him lose track of Mjolnir. In fact, if it weren't for Mjolnir, Thor would lose MOST of the time against Hulk.

That's Savage Hulk. This is WORLD WAR HULK, who is, by CANON definition, much stronger than regular Savage Hulk.

lmfao, are you ****ing stupid or what?

Thor was CARRYING Banner, and then he suddenly jumped Thor after transforming. Then Thor proceeded to KNOCK HULK THE **** OUT.

I never said Thor's never beaten Hulk. I said Hulk's beaten Thor before. And that IS true. Decisively. Whether it's a round or the whole fight, Hulk's beaten Thor. Yeah, Thor got "right" back up. Sure. He STRUGGLED to get back up. Just because he's brave and proud and challenged Hulk doesn't mean he didn't just did manhandled. The point is, Hulk pummeled him into the ground. That IS true. My very truthful point was that Hulk can physically contend with Thor. Thor HIMSELF stated, truthfully, that Hulk is stronger than him and probably stronger than any mortal ever. Thor's own words.

And this "Thor was holding back" shit is really stupid. He's not Superman. Thor doesn't hold back against guys like Hulk. Would you hold back against someone you know is stronger than you? And in their earlier days, they were usually trying to kill each other. Incidentally, Superman also cut loose against Prof Hulk. Superman's own words.

Listen to yourself man, that's just pathetic.

First of all, part of the reason why Jake always complained about Tarene, was because she didn't hold back when on earth. Yeah, try reading some comics retard. Version 2, it's all there.

Secondly, Hulk has NEVER, EVER, EVER won a fight against Thor. Punching someone doesn't mean you've won the fight, not in the least. And you're basically disputing points that no one has made. No one ever claimed that Thor was physically stronger than the Hulk, they claimed that Thor would beat the shit out of him. Which he has, practically every time they have fought. Half those battles have been SANS Mjolnir, and Hulk still hasn't been able to fish out a single victory.

So yeah, if you wanna hang on to a single incident where Hulk attacked Thor, when he was CARRYING HIM, and then lost right after that, sure. But I'm going to have to call the mods.

Master Court
lmfao, are you ****ing stupid or what?

Thor was CARRYING Banner, and then he suddenly jumped Thor after transforming. Then Thor proceeded to KNOCK HULK THE **** OUT.

Listen to yourself man, that's just pathetic.

First of all, part of the reason why Jake always complained about Tarene, was because she didn't hold back when on earth. Yeah, try reading some comics retard. Version 2, it's all there.

Secondly, Hulk has NEVER, EVER, EVER won a fight against Thor. Punching someone doesn't mean you've won the fight, not in the least. And you're basically disputing points that no one has made. No one ever claimed that Thor was physically stronger than the Hulk, they claimed that Thor would beat the shit out of him. Which he has, practically every time they have fought. Half those battles have been SANS Mjolnir, and Hulk still hasn't been able to fish out a single victory.

So yeah, if you wanna hang on to a single incident where Hulk attacked Thor, when he was CARRYING HIM, and then lost right after that, sure. But I'm going to have to call the mods.

Yeah dumbass. You just said the same damn thing I said.

I never said Hulk has beaten Thor in an entire fight, but he has won rounds. And he HAS. The only point I was making was that he can physically CONTEND with Thor. You f**king pathetic dumbass. You think a normal human could beat Thor into a crater simply because it was a sucker punch? No, dumbass. Sucker punch or not, it takes god-level strength to flatten Thor into a pit. Dumbass. Also, Thor ALWAYS has Mjolnir. Just because he loses it mid-fight doesn't count as a Mjolnir-less fight. I didn't say no-hammer means no god-strength, dumbass. I'm sick of debating with people like you, who take everything I don't add in a disclaimer as a way of arguing you're dead-end debates just because you worship the character.

Side note; Thor didn't beat Hulk after Hulk hammered him into the ground. Hulk left after that. That means no victory either way.

Look, dumbass, I wholeheartedly agree Thor CAN beat Hulk. All I argue is that it's NOT handsdown, and it never HAS been hands down in all their history, you f**king miserable dumbass.

Lastly, don't use the word "retard" you f**king dumbass. It's mean and evil. I don't know anyone mentally retarded, but some people on this forum might. It's a very cruel word to use. You use that word again, and I'll a**f**k your mother and send you pictures you motherf**king insensitive dumbass piece of s**t. You f**king lowlife.

Badabing

This "SHOULD NOT" shit is illogical. It's CANON that Hulk can contend with Thor. Like it or not, it can't be "bad writing" if it's a consistent showing within continuity that Hulk goes toe-to-toe with Thor, even when Thor has decided to kill Hulk. WWH would eat him.

I'll spell it out. It's C-A-N-O-N that Hulk has even withstood, with relative ease, a blast from Galactus(of course he can't beat him, but it's a feat that he withstood the blast). Punches from the planet-busting Gladiator. Black holes. Etc. Look, for f**k's sake, we all know Hulk's feats. There's no evidence to show Hulk SHOULDN'T be able to contend with Thor. It should be(but sadly isn't) considered common knowledge that if Savage Hulk can go toe-to-toe with someone, WWH can BEAT them. WWH can beat anyone on your list.

Regular Savage Hulk is also a huge challenge for anyone on that list. In one of the Marvel/DC crossovers, Superman noted that it took everything he had to knock Hulk out. It wasn't even Savage Hulk. It was a weaker Hulk. If Superman has trouble with someone, that means that that someone can beat anyone LESS than Superman. Like everyone else on your list. You keeping up?

If Superman => Foe, and Superman > Rest of list, then Foe => Rest of list. That Foe would be Hulk. A WEAKER Hulk. Not even standard. Standard Hulk would be equal to the rest of the list. Now here, in this thread, we're talking about a SUPERIOR Hulk.

And finally, again, they're COMICS. BATMAN isn't even possible in real life. In comics, if it's canon, it's possible. Hulk's anger and power ARE limitless. Superman IS an alien. Flash IS faster than light. Powergirl's knockers ARE real. Get it? Do ya? It's not opinion if it's canon. It's FACT, dammit, FACT! Otherwise, Batman breaks a leg dropping from a balcony, Superman's NOT a Kryptonian, Flash runs at twelve miles an hour, nobody flies, and Powergirl's knockers are FAKE! Stop with the name calling. Thanks.

Kris Blaze
Yeah dumbass. You just said the same damn thing I said.

I never said Hulk has beaten Thor in an entire fight, but he has won rounds. And he HAS. The only point I was making was that he can physically CONTEND with Thor. You f**king pathetic dumbass. You think a normal human could beat Thor into a crater simply because it was a sucker punch? No, dumbass. Sucker punch or not, it takes god-level strength to flatten Thor into a pit. Dumbass. Also, Thor ALWAYS has Mjolnir. Just because he loses it mid-fight doesn't count as a Mjolnir-less fight. I didn't say no-hammer means no god-strength, dumbass. I'm sick of debating with people like you, who take everything I don't add in a disclaimer as a way of arguing you're dead-end debates just because you worship the character.

Side note; Thor didn't beat Hulk after Hulk hammered him into the ground. Hulk left after that. That means no victory either way.

Look, dumbass, I wholeheartedly agree Thor CAN beat Hulk. All I argue is that it's NOT handsdown, and it never HAS been hands down in all their history, you f**king miserable dumbass.

Lastly, don't use the word "retard" you f**king dumbass. It's mean and evil. I don't know anyone mentally retarded, but some people on this forum might. It's a very cruel word to use. You use that word again, and I'll a**f**k your mother and send you pictures you motherf**king insensitive dumbass piece of s**t. You f**king lowlife.

facepalm

Whatever issues you have with the mirror, that's your battle. Don't quote me when trying to solve them however haw-som

Master Court
facepalm

Whatever issues you have with the mirror, that's your battle. Don't quote me when trying to solve them however haw-som

WTF are you talking about?

Did we agree on something that you refuse to admit to?

Just for your benefit, here are the arguments I'm making;

Savage Hulk = Thor physically, but not overall powerwise
If Savage Hulk = Thor, WWHulk > Thor(except now that he's King Thor)
Savage Hulk has beaten Thor up a few times
WWHulk is powerful enough to destroy Earth with mere footsteps
Hulk's stronger than Thor, which actually HAS been debated
Thor has never BEATEN Hulk unconscious without his lightning and/or hammer
"Retard" is a shitty word to use and I'll kill your dog if you use it again
And, again, I never said Hulk DIDN'T coldcock Thor. But coldcocking doesn't work if you're not STRONG enough. My point was that it's physically POSSIBLE for Hulk to knock Thor out. Which it's proven to be. Hulk CONTENDS with Thor. That's my point.

If you love Thor, that's fine. I understand. But he doesn't "pwn" Hulk. That's my argument. He never HAS "pwned" Hulk. That's my argument. And it's true. Just because you like Thor and claim PIS, doesn't change the facts. Thor has never decisively beaten Hulk.

Hulk is a physical threat to Thor. And it's canon that he is. That's my argument. What doesn't compute?

Master Court
It's just pissing me off because I'm trying to be diplomatic and you're being sooo pro-Thor that it's impeding the progress of the actual debate in question.

I'm cool. So be cool. You like Thor? Cool. I like Hulk. That's cool, too. Just be cool.

Besides, why would Thor help DC anyway? My only point in THIS thread was that if Thor admits Hulk is stronger than he, than Hulk's stronger than Superman and all his underlings. Not more POWERFUL, just physically stronger.

Kris Blaze
WTF are you talking about?

Did we agree on something that you refuse to admit to?

Just for your benefit, here are the arguments I'm making;

Savage Hulk = Thor physically, but not overall powerwise
If Savage Hulk = Thor, WWHulk > Thor(except now that he's King Thor)
Savage Hulk has beaten Thor up a few times
WWHulk is powerful enough to destroy Earth with mere footsteps
Hulk's stronger than Thor, which actually HAS been debated
Thor has never BEATEN Hulk unconscious without his lightning and/or hammer
"Retard" is a shitty word to use and I'll kill your dog if you use it again
And, again, I never said Hulk DIDN'T coldcock Thor. But coldcocking doesn't work if you're not STRONG enough. My point was that it's physically POSSIBLE for Hulk to knock Thor out. Which it's proven to be. Hulk CONTENDS with Thor. That's my point.

If you love Thor, that's fine. I understand. But he doesn't "pwn" Hulk. That's my argument. He never HAS "pwned" Hulk. That's my argument. And it's true. Just because you like Thor and claim PIS, doesn't change the facts. Thor has never decisively beaten Hulk.

Hulk is a physical threat to Thor. And it's canon that he is. That's my argument. What doesn't compute?

I'm sorry, but you seem to have some issues. I'll try to assist you in working these out.

- Savage Hulk and Thor stalemate when they fight physically.
- If Thor uses mjolnir or any kind of other power, Hulk loses.
- WWH would eventually win over Thor if they fought physically.
- If Thor uses mjolnir or any kind of other power, WWH loses.
- Even if it's difficult for your brain to comprehend, the reason why Thor doesn't use any kind of energy attack against the Hulk, is not because he can't, but because he chooses not to.

Simple, really. A bit like yourself.

Master Court
I'm sorry, but you seem to have some issues. I'll try to assist you in working these out.

- Savage Hulk and Thor stalemate when they fight physically.
- If Thor uses mjolnir or any kind of other power, Hulk loses.
- WWH would eventually win over Thor if they fought physically.
- If Thor uses mjolnir or any kind of other power, WWH loses.
- Even if it's difficult for your brain to comprehend, the reason why Thor doesn't use any kind of energy attack against the Hulk, is not because he can't, but because he chooses not to.

Simple, really. A bit like yourself.

Okay, dumbass. It seems we actually DO agree, but you don't understand it. I'm ending it here. Good luck in future debates. Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard.

Kris Blaze
Okay, dumbass. It seems we actually DO agree, but you don't understand it. I'm ending it here. Good luck in future debates. Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard.

Also, Hulk has never beaten Thor.

If you don't want people to laugh at you, like I do, you might want to stop claiming that they've won "rounds" in a fight. Beating someone is akin to defeating them. Hulk has never beaten Thor. He has HURT Thor. So has Air Walker, how did he end up?

Master Court
Laugh all you want. Crank it to pictures of Thor.

Hulk HAS won rounds. As in, any point where a fight takes a breather. That's called a round. It's fact. I never said a round is a whole fight. Do you usually demand disclaimers, or do you just not understand the numerous concepts that build a debate? He has HURT Thor. That's what I said.

We agree. Shouldn't this end it now?

WWHulk takes DC Earth, but gets beat by someone or other from the DC Universe.

I would think Thor would HELP Hulk do this, considering both their histories with Superman.

Sado22
dude, what i'm saying is that it aint a decisive win when someone knocks your ass out with ONE MOVE then picks your ass off the ground to take you back to your home (earth) because he's a nice guy and doesn't want to leave him there only at this point you wake up while i'm not looking smack me to the ground and start pummeling me.
it's not decisive.

if you ignore everything else, yes.

Thor stalemated Hulk and they both didn't budge an inch for 2 hours straight. thor also lifted savage hulk clear off the ground when the former was trying to pin him down. thor's own words were "though you MAY be stronger than I" etc. etc.
although i do agree that WWH is stronger than Thor.

dude, thor's holding back against hulk because bruce banner is his friend and he's in there somewhere. thor doesn't use lightning or anything major on hulk and in all of their fights thor's more worried about the people in the area and preventing casualties.......as he repeatedly says so himself. the funny thing is, the one time he does take hulk to a place where they could slug it out to their heart's content, he KO's hulk with a lightning strike.

without a doubt.

dude, i'm just saying that hulk's never beaten thor. what you're saying about him being capable of beating the listed people is true and also that WWH has more chances of beating them too is also true.

so, chill dude laughing out loud

Master Court
I'm cool. Just having a hard time being clear about this.

Unless I say things like "win" or "curbstomps", I don't imply decisive victory. I'll admit, though, sometimes I use those words without thinking. But in the long run, I usually retract and correct. Now, back to "win" and stuff.

Example; Hulk nailed several unanswered punches, and hammered Thor into a pothole. All I'm implying here is exactly what I said. Not a victory. Just an example that Hulk physically has what it takes to hang with Thor, and even be a threat.

I've also seen battles between them where Thor gets so caught up in the fight that he forgets about the civilians. So he's not ALWAYS holding back. At least not that much. Hulk usually then burns him by questioning who the real monster is.

The lightning thing... Hell, props to Thor. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Kris Blaze
Oh yes, he burns Thor.

Hulk is threatening to smash a woman and Thor stops. It's a real brainer to figure out who the monster is.

But even that is an incident where Thor feels remorse for cutting loose physically. And you actually claim that Thor doesn't hold back WITH Mjolnir. If Thor didn't hold back, there wouldn't be an Earth. That's all there is to it.

Laugh all you want. Crank it to pictures of Thor.

Hulk HAS won rounds. As in, any point where a fight takes a breather. That's called a round. It's fact. I never said a round is a whole fight. Do you usually demand disclaimers, or do you just not understand the numerous concepts that build a debate? He has HURT Thor. That's what I said.

We agree. Shouldn't this end it now?

WWHulk takes DC Earth, but gets beat by someone or other from the DC Universe.

I would think Thor would HELP Hulk do this, considering both their histories with Superman.

- There are no such things as rounds, and any of those scenarios where Hulk fished out an advantage, ARE NOT APPLICABLE on this forum. Thor was carrying Banner for crying out, and then Hulk just starts punching when Thor is teleporting them. That ain't winning. That ain't beating. That's a god damned cheap shot on an unaware opponent.

Phantom Zone
Oh yes, he burns Thor.

Hulk is threatening to smash a woman and Thor stops. It's a real brainer to figure out who the monster is.

But even that is an incident where Thor feels remorse for cutting loose physically. And you actually claim that Thor doesn't hold back WITH Mjolnir. If Thor didn't hold back, there wouldn't be an Earth. That's all there is to it.

- There are no such things as rounds, and any of those scenarios where Hulk fished out an advantage, ARE NOT APPLICABLE on this forum. Thor was carrying Banner for crying out, and then Hulk just starts punching when Thor is teleporting them. That ain't winning. That ain't beating. That's a god damned cheap shot on an unaware opponent.

You know exactly what hes talking about stop over complicating things just because you want an argument. All hes saying is hes a contender and you know hes is, he didnt say he burns him stop puting words in his mouth.

Kris Blaze
You know exactly what hes talking about stop over complicating things just because you want an argument. All hes saying is hes a contender and you know hes is, he didnt say he burns him stop puting words in his mouth.

I'm cool. Just having a hard time being clear about this.

Example; Hulk nailed several unanswered punches, and hammered Thor into a pothole. All I'm implying here is exactly what I said. Not a victory. Just an example that Hulk physically has what it takes to hang with Thor, and even be a threat.

I've also seen battles between them where Thor gets so caught up in the fight that he forgets about the civilians. So he's not ALWAYS holding back. At least not that much. Hulk usually then burns him by questioning who the real monster is.

The lightning thing... Hell, props to Thor. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

baka

Phantom Zone
baka

Fine. However theres still no need to go on like you are. All hes saying is that Hulk is a contender. All this stuff about there being no rounds is blantantly taking what he saying out of context.

Kris Blaze
Fine. However theres still no need to go on like you are. All hes saying is that Hulk is a contender. All this stuff about there being no rounds is blantantly taking what he saying out of context.

He is claiming that Hulk is winning rounds by attacking Thor, when Thor is carrying the Hulk to safety.

Where did I remove the context?

Think good and long about who's removing the context now. It might come to you in the end.

Master Court
Oh yes, he burns Thor.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Verbally burns him. You know, when someone says something that cuts deep?

He had Thor on a guilt trip for putting some civilians in danger just to indulge the fight.

Phantom Zone
He is claiming that Hulk is winning rounds by attacking Thor, when Thor is carrying the Hulk to safety.

Where did I remove the context?

Think good and long about who's removing the context now. It might come to you in the end.

I hate to say this but I think you have a point. I think hes right about Hulk being a contender to Thor but some of his examples may suck.

However im not sure how you're going to prove that Thor is going to kick WWH arse.

Kris Blaze
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Verbally burns him. You know, when someone says something that cuts deep?

He had Thor on a guilt trip for putting some civilians in danger just to indulge the fight.

I'm sorry, can't you read?

I just said that Thor threatened to smash a woman in the same fight. There was no doubt who the monster was.

Regardless, it only further proves that Thor does not cut loose with Mjolnir on earth.

Sado22
its all cool dude. I think you're being given a hard time for absolutely no reason just cuz your opinions are different from the "in gang".

agreed. Thor can't slack with Hulk...unless all his dogs aren't barking.

i remember one where thor tried to go all out but he caused some kind of a flood by mistake or something and then had to stop and help the poeple out...which hulk rubs in his face for a while laughing out loud

~Sado
Phantom Zone: you foo! update the punisher respect thread! mad

Master Court
I'm sorry, can't you read?

I just said that Thor threatened to smash a woman in the same fight. There was no doubt who the monster was.

Regardless, it only further proves that Thor does not cut loose with Mjolnir on earth.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. Read it again. You mistyped. Your error, not mine.

And "round", meaning any kind of segment or prolonged pause in a fight.

An example would be when a character gets BFRed or knocked out, but wakes up before the incident is truly over and rejoins the fight. He lost a round. Thor very much had to use some effort to get to his feet. Sucker punch or not, Hulk's fists were able to cause Thor some grief.

And I'm gonna say it again. Whether or not Thor wins, or if it's a cheap shot, or whatever you say to defend Thor to your grave, Hulk has proven he's a threat.

I use to think King Thor could take Hulk, but since this Rulk fiasco, I'm not so sure it's that clear, cut, and dry.

DarkOdin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. Read it again. You mistyped. Your error, not mine.

And "round", meaning any kind of segment or prolonged pause in a fight.

An example would be when a character gets BFRed or knocked out, but wakes up before the incident is truly over and rejoins the fight. He lost a round. Thor very much had to use some effort to get to his feet. Sucker punch or not, Hulk's fists were able to cause Thor some grief.

And I'm gonna say it again. Whether or not Thor wins, or if it's a cheap shot, or whatever you say to defend Thor to your grave, Hulk has proven he's a threat.

I use to think King Thor could take Hulk, but since this Rulk fiasco, I'm not so sure it's that clear, cut, and dry.

Well Thor did come back to neally kill Rulk besides anyone using the big red retard as an example is a poor choose the loebforce is full of pis.

Thru the Loebforce Rulk has be shown to be a low abstract level being "God i hate Loeb"

Also let not forget when king Thor with no Odinpower killed both Hulk and the Thing with one arm. That is how hulk fight would go everytime if Thor doesn't hold back.

Sado22
oh yeah, i remember that! that was awesome..........but how did thing and bulk come back to life? confused

btw, Rulk only managed to beat thor AFTER he took the hammer away from him in space. not to mention that Thor nearly phucked him over (as Rulk admitted himself) when he returned.........something Hulk couldn't do until Rulk overheated.

Thor>Hulk>Rulk

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Sado22
oh yeah, i remember that! that was awesome..........but how did thing and bulk come back to life? confused

btw, Rulk only managed to beat thor AFTER he took the hammer away from him in space. not to mention that Thor nearly phucked him over (as Rulk admitted himself) when he returned.........something Hulk couldn't do until Rulk overheated.

Thor>Hulk>Rulk

Well many years later Thor realised he was being a major DUMB@$$. Taking over the world killing all of his friends you know.

So he went back into time and told his younger self all the wroung he did and merged with him so the events never happned. "there was more to it but this is the short version lol"

Master Court
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Well Thor did come back to neally kill Rulk besides anyone using the big red retard as an example is a poor choose the loebforce is full of pis.

Thru the Loebforce Rulk has be shown to be a low abstract level being "God i hate Loeb"

Also let not forget when king Thor with no Odinpower killed both Hulk and the Thing with one arm. That is how hulk fight would go everytime if Thor doesn't hold back.

Thor nearly killed Rulk? THAT'S something to jerk off to.

As for the "every time if Thor doesn't hold back" thing. I disagree to a degree. Hulk's proven he can reach points that go beyond the power of his opponents. Such as with Onslaught. Eventually, his strength breached the limits of Onslaught's durability for that phase.

If Thor had such trouble with Rulk, WWHulk would certainly win. But regular Savage Hulk; I seriously doubt he has much of a majority against King Thor. I suppose it depends on the fight as opposed to feats. If Thor plays his cards right, he oughta win. But he's not God. He's A god. Hulk can win here and there.

Kris Blaze
As for the "every time if Thor doesn't hold back" thing. I disagree to a degree. Hulk's proven he can reach points that go beyond the power of his opponents. Such as with Onslaught. Eventually, his strength breached the limits of Onslaught's durability for that phase.

Wolverine, Thor and Joseph also breached Onslaught's armour.

Master Court
Cool.

Guess what?

I'm done with you.

Go pray to Thor.

Charmander
ownage

psycho gundam
Cool.

Guess what?

I'm done with you.

Go pray to Thor. ^ no offense, but why are you acting like a child?

Charmander
^ no offense, but why are you acting like a child?

No offense, but it's obvious to everyone that's he butthurt about the pwnage he just received.

psycho gundam
"butthurt about the pwnage he just received"

anal fissures.....not good

Master Court
Pwnge?

WTF?

He said a couple other guys got through Onslaught's defenses.

You guys make it sound like he's nulled my entire debate. He most certainly HASN'T. Which is, that Hulk physically contends with Thor. What's so hard to understand about that?

I'm done with HIM because he's an a**hole. If you guys want to still debate this, that's cool.

Charmander
Someone's about to get llagROKKED!

psycho gundam
kris blaze sounds like a male stripper's name from the 80's...

jus sayin smile

Kris Blaze
Cool.

Guess what?

I'm done with you.

Go pray to Thor.

Also, son, refresh my memory.

Whose idea was it to absorb Onslaught's essence?

Pwnge?

WTF?

He said a couple other guys got through Onslaught's defenses.

You guys make it sound like he's nulled my entire debate. He most certainly HASN'T. Which is, that Hulk physically contends with Thor. What's so hard to understand about that?

I'm done with HIM because he's an a**hole. If you guys want to still debate this, that's cool.

Hulk is already receiving plenty of cool shade by standing in Thor's shadow. There is no need to attempt to further wank him by bringing up to Onslaught saga. You wanted to make the Hulk look stronger, but now you've just tarnished his reputation by making me prove you wrong.

What do you have against the Hulk?

Master Court
kris blaze sounds like a male stripper's name from the 80's...

jus sayin smile

big grin

Charmander

Hulk is already receiving plenty of cool shade by standing in Thor's shadow. There is no need to attempt to further wank him by bringing up to Onslaught saga. You wanted to make the Hulk look stronger, but now you've just tarnished his reputation by making me prove you wrong.

Nice

Master Court

*sigh*

Give it a rest, a**hole.

I don't have to argue for Hulk. Continuity has proven my point on it's own. Not to mention Hulk's beaten Rulk, and Rulk's beaten Thor.

Just... give it a rest. You love Thor and his hammer(and I'm not talking about Mjolnir), that's great. Don't ask don't tell. You're one of those guys that debate anything negative about their favs, fine.

Just, HERE, give it a rest?

Just because you keep yapping when the other guy has realized you're a fanboy doesn't mean they've conceded.

psycho gundam
jerry

Kris Blaze
*sigh*

Give it a rest, a**hole.

I don't have to argue for Hulk. Continuity has proven my point on it's own. Not to mention Hulk's beaten Rulk, and Rulk's beaten Thor.

Just... give it a rest. You love Thor and his hammer(and I'm not talking about Mjolnir), that's great. Don't ask don't tell. You're one of those guys that debate anything negative about their favs, fine.

Just because you keep yapping when the other guy has realized you're a fanboy doesn't mean they've conceded.

Is that some delicious ABC logic. I seem to remember Hulk being unconscious, Thor coming back and beating up Rulk, Hulk interfering and Thor letting him have the fight. I also seem to remember something about Rulk saying that "Thor had me on the ropes"

Now, one might believe that someone who would interpret that as a loss for Thor, might be retarded.

Just an observation.

Charmander
Not to mention Hulk's beaten Rulk, and Rulk's beaten Thor.

*sigh*

Give it a rest

Just... give it a rest.

Master Court
Alright. I get it.

I'll lay it out, because I'm not interested in arguing feats for eternity.

Hulk is a physical match for Thor. Throughout their history, it's been a constant thing between them about who's stronger. Eventually Hulk proved stronger beyond Thor's doubt, but Thor explained he's still the Thunder God and has more "power" than Hulk. Thor wins because of those powers, but not physical superiority. Hulk has that. It's been proven.

Thor wins about 6/10.

Hulk's my fav, but I'm trying to be diplomatic and honest about this.

I think Hulk is coolest, but not the most powerful like most fanboys(like you) think about their favs.

Thor is NOT the most powerful by FAR. I know you'll pull your own hair out to hear this, but it's true. Don't waste ten grand to hire a hitman to find me. It's only a comic character. Thor beats Hulk if he uses his powers. Not strength. Sometimes Thor fights PIS to prove something to himself, and that's when he gets f**ked up. Hulk WINS in strength and durability. It's been PROVEN by canon continuity.

And listen man, you can't win them all. Don't argue every negative thing about your fav, or you'll be arguing forever. You know why? Because nobody's perfect. Thor's not perfect. He's screwed up before. He's lost before. He's been beaten at his best before. Same as ANY and EVERY character in the history of comics. Even the great Superman has been killed before. Just let it go. Anger can be exhausting. I know that more than anybody. That's why I don't get that angry anymore. Especially over things that aren't vital to the lives of REAL human beings.

Kris Blaze
Alright. I get it.

I'll lay it out, because I'm not interested in arguing feats for eternity.

Hulk is a physical match for Thor. Throughout their history, it's been a constant thing between them about who's stronger. Eventually Hulk proved stronger beyond Thor's doubt, but Thor explained he's still the Thunder God and has more "power" than Hulk. Thor wins because of those powers, but not physical superiority. Hulk has that. It's been proven.

Thor wins about 6/10.

Hulk's my fav, but I'm trying to be diplomatic and honest about this.

I think Hulk is coolest, but not the most powerful like most fanboys(like you) think about their favs.

Thor is NOT the most powerful by FAR. I know you'll pull your own hair out to hear this, but it's true. Don't waste ten grand to hire a hitman to find me. It's only a comic character. Thor beats Hulk if he uses his powers. Not strength. Sometimes Thor fights PIS to prove something to himself, and that's when he gets f**ked up. Hulk WINS in strength and durability. It's been PROVEN by canon continuity.

And listen man, you can't win them all. Don't argue every negative thing about your fav, or you'll be arguing forever. You know why? Because nobody's perfect. Thor's not perfect. He's screwed up before. He's lost before. He's been beaten at his best before. Same as ANY and EVERY character in the history of comics. Even the great Superman has been killed before. Just let it go. Anger can be exhausting. I know that more than anybody. That's why I don't get that angry anymore. Especially over things that aren't vital to the lives of REAL human beings.

What was that earlier about making up points?

So far you've failed to retort ALL my arguments.

- Many people broke Onslaught's armour.
- Rulk admitted that Thor would've killed him.

But instead you start debating something completely different. Like your own distorted view on Thor vs Hulk. Then it's on to how I/we supposedly believe Thor has never lost a battle. Who do you think has posted most of his battles, wins or losses, in Thor's respect thread? We never made such claims. Only claim you ever saw me make was that "HULK NEVER DEFEATED THOR IN A BATTLE" to which you might make up some stuff about Hulk winning rounds...

Hulk and Thor have battled over ten times and the Hulk has not won a single one of those battles. And Thor supposedly getting owned? Hey, they STALEMATE whenever Thor cuts loose without Mjolnir. Not a single victory to the Hulk, not a one.

There's also the deal of Thor being able to use lightning without his hammer. So I guess the only incidents where Hulk might fish out a couple of wins, is the incidents where Thor decides to only use his fists and not even the powers that are "as much a part of my body as my arms and limbs"

Give it up son, there isn't anything for you but tears and a lotta grief. Go see the sights at Herochat.

Charmander
Oh snaps, SONNED!

Master Court
What was that earlier about making up points?

So far you've failed to retort ALL my arguments.

- Many people broke Onslaught's armour.
- Rulk admitted that Thor would've killed him.

But instead you start debating something completely different. Like your own distorted view on Thor vs Hulk. Then it's on to how I/we supposedly believe Thor has never lost a battle. Who do you think has posted most of his battles, wins or losses, in Thor's respect thread? We never made such claims. Only claim you ever saw me make was that "HULK NEVER DEFEATED THOR IN A BATTLE" to which you might make up some stuff about Hulk winning rounds...

Hulk and Thor have battled over ten times and the Hulk has not won a single one of those battles. And Thor supposedly getting owned? Hey, they STALEMATE whenever Thor cuts loose without Mjolnir. Not a single victory to the Hulk, not a one.

There's also the deal of Thor being able to use lightning without his hammer. So I guess the only incidents where Hulk might fish out a couple of wins, is the incidents where Thor decides to only use his fists and not even the powers that are "as much a part of my body as my arms and limbs"

Give it up kid, there isn't anything for you but tears and a lotta grief. Go see the sights at Herochat.

You don't really read posts, do you?

Many people broke onslaught's armor. Thor was in there, right? So was Hulk. My statement that Hulk broke Onslaught's armor said nothing negative of Thor, so why debate it?

Rulk admitted that Thor would've killed him. Hurray for Thor. Hulk beat Rulk too. Rulk beat Hulk in their FIRST fight. As soon as Hulk had him figured out, Hulk left Rulk a mess. So I'll concede Rulk's not a measuring point.

On to rounds again. Look, pal. A round is not a fight. Hulk has won RRRROOOUUUNNNDNSSS-AAH against Thor. Not always the whole fight. But, RRROOOOUNNNDSSS-AAHH. As in, forcing Thor to take a breather. He HAS. Thor #38-something. Hulk ransomed Thor to toss Mjolnir away to fight hand to hand. They fought, Hulk eventually proved superior(not equal, AKA "stalemate"wink, and Thor had to call Mjolnir back. That was a ROUND, because the fight didn't finish. Hulk left. Hulk won that ROUND.

Incidentally, that mutant that becomes your worst fears that faced Hulk in WWHulk? He didn't turn into Thor with the hammer. So don't lay that bullshit on me that Hulk is "afraid" of Mjolnir. How would you like it if every time you fought someone, they brought their favorite weapon? You're not afraid of the weapon, you just can't stand that they won't fight you without it.

And your comments on the lightning. It seems we agree, so I don't get why you're still talking about it. I already said if Thor uses his lightning, he wins. Just... READ... Alright?

Lastly, there HAVE been fights where Hulk won the last ROUND of the fight. Which, without rounds, would mean Hulk won the FIGHT, but I'm TRYING to be diplomatic and saying it was merely the round. Like when Hulk uppercutted a batshit Thor away from the nuke. IIRC, that was the end of it. And it ended with the Hulk having the advantage. And I've never said "owned". Where the f**k did you get that?

Look, just... stop it. There's no reason to act like the way you're acting. Provide feats and issues and examples instead of just talking AT me. Thor's not the greatest hero of all time. Otherwise he would never struggle against ANYONE. Thor can NOT physically beat Hulk hands down, he never has, never will. Thor himself has admitted to Hulk's power being a match. That's all I'VE said. But you respond like a southern-baptist trying to make sure I didn't just blasphemy or something. The moment someone says "Thor", you start questioning their undying faith in the dude. Not every negative is a "bash". Thor has to EARN his victories against Hulk. That's fact. That's my argument. You're not gonna convince me against canon just because you love Thor so much. Even in their earliest showings, Thor has always had to earn his wins against Hulk.

And this "kid" comment? Are you in your fifties or sixties or something? You'd have to be grandpa age to call a grown-ass man "kid". Side note; that's not "ammo". Call me kid, I'm not gonna respond again regarding it. I'm just letting you know, but I'm not gonna waste time on something I can't prove without pictures. And I'm not giving a picture to someone who's currently saving up money to hire a hitman just because I don't think Thor mops the floor with Hulk.

Master Court
Oh, you changed it to "son".

My bad.

Mindset
You write too much, kid.

psycho gundam
thor busted through the armour, hulk blew onslaught's shit up. not the same if you ask me.

anyway, carry on smile

pizza

Enyalus
**** yeah. This shit is awesome.

Master Court
Originally posted by Mindset
You write too much, kid.

laughing out loud

I asked for it, didn't I?

Kris Blaze
You don't really read posts, do you?

Many people broke onslaught's armor. Thor was in there, right? So was Hulk. My statement that Hulk broke Onslaught's armor said nothing negative of Thor, so why debate it?

Because, believe it or not, it's not relevant here. It's not an impressive feat, and it does not belong in a thread where he's taking on the DC universe.

Rulk admitted that Thor would've killed him. Hurray for Thor. Hulk beat Rulk too. Rulk beat Hulk in their FIRST fight. As soon as Hulk had him figured out, Hulk left Rulk a mess. So I'll concede Rulk's not a measuring point.

If you're going to run back out on it, then don't make stupid claims. You tried to use it to prove that Hulk defeated someone whom Thor could not. Very stupid thing to do when the character admitted himself that Thor would have killed him.

On to rounds again. Look, pal. A round is not a fight. Hulk has won RRRROOOUUUNNNDNSSS-AAH against Thor. Not always the whole fight. But, RRROOOOUNNNDSSS-AAHH. As in, forcing Thor to take a breather. He HAS. Thor #38-something. Hulk ransomed Thor to toss Mjolnir away to fight hand to hand. They fought, Hulk eventually proved superior(not equal, AKA "stalemate"wink, and Thor had to call Mjolnir back. That was a ROUND, because the fight didn't finish. Hulk left. Hulk won that ROUND.

Thor threw away Mjolnir again, and then Hulk left. Thor was ready to go on, and Hulk ran, took off, fled. When you FLEE a battle, you do not win. When you flee a battle, you LOSE.

Incidentally, that mutant that becomes your worst fears that faced Hulk in WWHulk? He didn't turn into Thor with the hammer. So don't lay that bullshit on me that Hulk is "afraid" of Mjolnir. How would you like it if every time you fought someone, they brought their favorite weapon? You're not afraid of the weapon, you just can't stand that they won't fight you without it.

Listen, son. Thor can use lightning without Mjolnir, so if it's actually a serious battle, then Hulk goes down. Rag on Mjolnir all you want, it's Thor's weapon and he'll use it. I know that it's the only way for you to try and make Hulk seem a bit cooler, that Thor needs mjolnir to beat him. But alas, as it is, Hulk has NEVER BEAT THOR WITHOUT MJOLNIR. So it's a bit difficult to back up those wild claims of yours.

Lastly, there HAVE been fights where Hulk won the last ROUND of the fight. Which, without rounds, would mean Hulk won the FIGHT, but I'm TRYING to be diplomatic and saying it was merely the round. Like when Hulk uppercutted a batshit Thor away from the nuke. IIRC, that was the end of it. And it ended with the Hulk having the advantage. And I've never said "owned". Where the f**k did you get that?

Once again, an amplified Hulk and removing someone temporarily is NOT A VICTORY. Nor did Hulk have the advantage simply because he landed the last punch. It only proves that once again, Hulk is afraid to finish the fight between the two. You've been trying to pass that off as a victory ever since you came on here, it's pathetic.

I also happened to point out the flaws in your pathetic example. Like how Thor could not possibly be in Warrior Madness, how the Hulk was amplified, how Thor had Hulk on his knees after a single lightning strike and then proceeded to simply not attack, etc.

And this "kid" comment? Are you in your fifties or sixties or something? You'd have to be grandpa age to call a grown-ass man "kid". Side note; that's not "ammo". Call me kid, I'm not gonna respond again regarding it. I'm just letting you know, but I'm not gonna waste time on something I can't prove without pictures. And I'm not giving a picture to someone who's currently saving up money to hire a hitman just because I don't think Thor mops the floor with Hulk.

I called you son, SON.

Oh, you changed it to "son".

My bad.

That's right son.

Charmander
No contest, Kris.

Take it easy on him.

Master Court
Because, believe it or not, it's not relevant here. It's not an impressive feat, and it does not belong in a thread where he's taking on the DC universe.

If you're going to run back out on it, then don't make stupid claims. You tried to use it to prove that Hulk defeated someone whom Thor could not. Very stupid thing to do when the character admitted himself that Thor would have killed him.

To compare their attributes. If you concede Thor is physically outmatched by Hulk in terms of strength and durability, then we can go ahead and cut that portion of the debate out.

Thor threw away Mjolnir again, and then Hulk left. Thor was ready to go on, and Hulk ran, took off, fled. When you FLEE a battle, you do not win. When you flee a battle, you LOSE.

Don't add shit. In all of their history, Hulk's never "fled" a battle. He leaves because he's not interested. It's never once been said in continutity or in ANY form that Hulk has "feared" Thor or even "feared" Mjolnir. All I've said is that Hulk leaves as the last person to have the advantage. That's fact. Why Hulk left has NEVER been stated in any way, so only a lowly Thor-southern-baptist would try to argue that.

Listen, son. Thor can use lightning without Mjolnir, so if it's actually a serious battle, then Hulk goes down. Rag on Mjolnir all you want, it's Thor's weapon and he'll use it. I know that it's the only way for you to try and make Hulk seem a bit cooler, that Thor needs mjolnir to beat him. But alas, as it is, Hulk has NEVER BEAT THOR WITHOUT MJOLNIR. So it's a bit difficult to back up those wild claims of yours.

Well, Hulk has proven to be physically superior to Thor. So if Thor can use lightning without Mjolnir, then Mjolnir's completely useless. And Thor is therefore always inferior to Hulk. Thor is then a one-trick pony against Hulk.

Lightning blasts, when you have no other way of beating your opponent.

Unless, of course, you count ROUNDS. I've seen Thor slug Hulk miles away with a good hammer smack to the face. Moments later, Hulk comes back and pounds on Thor. Not necessarily winning, but if you count rounds... If you don't; then neither character has ever beaten the other, because their fights usually end in a no-contest. That what I was getting at earlier. Their "back and forth" history.

Once again, an amplified Hulk and removing someone temporarily is NOT A VICTORY. Nor did Hulk have the advantage simply because he landed the last punch. It only proves that once again, Hulk is afraid to finish the fight between the two. You've been trying to pass that off as a victory ever since you came on here, it's pathetic.

Again. They're called ROUNDS. I didn't say Hulk "BEAT" Thor. I said he slugged him miles away. And he DID. You can stop pulling your hair out if you realize that unless I use the words "wins" or "victory", then I imply neither. Thor was BFRed, and lost the ROUND. The FIGHT was no-contest. And, again, they've never said Hulk was afraid of Thor in the slightest. If it's not said as canon, then it's just a southern-baptist's rants.

I also happened to point out the flaws in your pathetic example. Like how Thor could not possibly be in Warrior Madness, how the Hulk was amplified, how Thor had Hulk on his knees after a single lightning strike and then proceeded to simply not attack, etc.

Yeah, lightning. Thor's guardian angel. Wins rounds with it once his "godly" might proves insufficient. Yay, Thor!

I called you son, SON.

That's right son.

My bad.

Badabing
*sigh*

Give it a rest, a**hole.

Just because you keep yapping when the other guy has realized you're a fanboy doesn't mean they've conceded. I was very specific about bashing. Please stop. Consider this a warning.

Master Court
Originally posted by Badabing
I was very specific about bashing. Please stop. Consider this a warning.

Ok.

Apologies.

In any case, I'm gonna move on now. Kris obviously isn't looking for a debate, he's looking for total submission on all arguments. But he's not really debating at all.

But I'm gonna illustrate my point about rounds by leaving now, and leaving the "fight" a no-contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.