Kurse vs Desak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Enyalus
Desak again. lol

Nihilist
Would Desaks powers work against Kures as he is a Dark Elve and not a God as such.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Would Desaks powers work against Kures as he is a Dark Elve and not a God as such.
Probably not, but he's not only powerful when facing other gods. He wrecked the Grey Gargoyle who had transmuted and destroyed Tarene.

He's already got the combined power of hundreds of absorbed pantheons, so...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
Probably not, but he's not only powerful when facing other gods. He wrecked the Grey Gargoyle who had transmuted and destroyed Tarene.

He's already got the combined power of hundreds of absorbed pantheons, so... Grey Gargoyle isnt exactly Kurse level thought, depends if Deasks weapons are made from Iron or not i suppose.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Grey Gargoyle isnt exactly Kurse level thought, depends if Deasks weapons are made from Iron or not i suppose.
It isn't as thought iron is the only thing capable of hurting Kurse and he's absolutely invulnerable to everything else. He's been physically handled before.

Kris Blaze
It isn't as thought iron is the only thing capable of hurting Kurse and he's absolutely invulnerable to everything else. He's been physically handled before.

Physically handled? He was beaten by the combined energies of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

But Desak's axe might still cut through Kurse.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Physically handled? He was beaten by the combined energies of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.
I said he has been physically handled before. By Thor. When not holding back. During the Hel on Earth storyline, I believe.

Yes, it was briefly, but it still shows he can be overpowered. And IMO Desak is strong enough to do exactly that.

Kris Blaze
I said he has been physically handled before. By Thor. When not holding back. During the Hel on Earth storyline, I believe.

Yes, it was briefly, but it still shows he can be overpowered. And IMO Desak is strong enough to do exactly that.

If handled is some retarded way of saying "affected" then yes....

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
If handled is some retarded way of saying "affected" then yes....
He bashed him with Mjolnir, shoulder charged him, lifted him up over his head and tossed him away. That's 'handling' someone in my book. And that was a weakened Thor immediately after escaping from Midgard Serpent's insides and effortlessly owning King Fafnir.

*shrug*

quanchi112
Desak wins.

OneDumbG0
He bashed him with Mjolnir, shoulder charged him, lifted him up over his head and tossed him away. That's 'handling' someone in my book. And that was a weakened Thor immediately after escaping from Midgard Serpent's insides and effortlessly owning King Fafnir.

*shrug* Yeah... but the narration made it a point to mention that Kurse would come back in a moment and Kurse was man-handling him pretty darn good the rest of the time, especially before Thor was swallowed by the Midgard Serprent.

But I agree that Desak would take him out.

Enyalus
Meh, he didn't want to fight Kurse, though, and Kurse was out to kill him...

Still, taking into account Kurse's beating of Thor in v2, yeah. He'd have definitely still beaten him. But my point was that Kurse could be taken care of by means other than iron weakness. smile

Glad you agree.

OneDumbG0
^ Wait, are you saying that Thor would have beaten Kurse?

Enyalus
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Wait, are you saying that Thor would have beaten Kurse?
No, sorry. When I said "He'd have definitely still beaten him" I meant he = Kurse.

OneDumbG0
^ Just checking. uhuh

guy222
Desak

WhiteWitchKing
Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.