Beyond the Grave Vs. Kain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
I actually want to see how Kain would pull himself out of this one.

The setting is wide open field that will allow them both to use their speed to an advantage.

General Kaliero
Is "Beyond the Grave" some obscure video game character?

Q'Anilia
He's a character from the game GunGrave.

General Kaliero
Ah, in that case, carry on.

Sado22
Grave. the guy's a beast. Dead, unstoppable, with mother of all handguns and a casket full of RPGS, machine guns and homing missiles.

although, i admit i don't know anything about Kain sad

~Sado

Shaggs
Does this mean that Grave wins?

XanatosForever
Actually, I think this may be illegal. GunGrave was an anime and manga before it was translated to VG.

Q'Anilia
I thought it was the other way around.

XanatosForever
Possibly, thought the art style and cutscenes, not to mention the general "WTF is going on" nature of the plot would lead me to believe anime -> VG

Q'Anilia
Doesn't the game have anime video sequences?

XanatosForever
The bosses get little cutscenes when they do special moves against the PC, but yeah, there are anime sequences. In fact, you can ignore everything I said before the "but" in the former sentence. no expression

Sado22
1. videogame
2. anime
3. videogame2
4. manga

Shaggs
Hey, hey.. I do my research before posting these you know. From what I saw Sado22 has it right.

Q'Anilia
I don't think anyone is accusing you of anything. There was some insecurity, that's all. And not everyone does their research stick out tongue

Shaggs
You must not have realized that I am never serious stick out tongue I am always laid back, so all of my freaking out posts are just jokes

Sado22
always been a big fan of gungrave anime. imo episode 2 to episode 16 is one of the best animes i've ever seen.

XanatosForever
Sorry about that. You're right, I probably should do more research before I post, but I tend to get lazy. embarrasment stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.