Kingdom Come Superman Vs All-Star Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins>

Enyalus
I kinda came around to Galan's POV that AS Superman is stronger than mainstream Supes as well. I didn't initially hold that view, because of the numbers of the weights that he actually lifted in the story. But he had no trouble taking on two other Kryptonians, for example. Solo'd Solaris. Etc.

Plus he's got that extending aura lightning attack.

I'll give AS Supes the win over his KC counterpart.

cloud102
KC was more powerful as well, though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
KC was more powerful as well, though.
I know.

But we saw how he performed in Earth-0's universe. He didn't seem too much stronger. I just feel like overall AS Supes is more versatile, stronger, not to mention smarter. And did very well against solid competition. Chronovore, Solaris, Kryptonians, etc.

cloud102
What about the key feat? Wouldnt that put him over the 2? KC and mainstream?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
What about the key feat? Wouldnt that put him over the 2? KC and mainstream?
That was only like 500,000 tons.

Right after he gets the sunamp and he's lifting, what, 200 quintillion tons with one hand? That's what impressed me.

Still, with the Earth moving feat by mainstream Supes, I wasn't going to put AS over him in strength. But, I gave it more thought...realized that pulling isn't the same as pushing or lifting, etc.

Meh. AS is stronger than either KC or mainstream IMO.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
That was only like 500,000 tons.

Right after he gets the sunamp and he's lifting, what, 200 quintillion tons with one hand? That's what impressed me.

Still, with the Earth moving feat by mainstream Supes, I wasn't going to put AS over him in strength. But, I gave it more thought...realized that pulling isn't the same as pushing or lifting, etc.

Meh. AS is stronger than either KC or mainstream IMO.

Yeah, but didn't he hold it between his 2 fingers? Still more impressive than most strength feats. rolling on floor laughing

xJLxKing
I always like AS Superman more. It's hard to say which one is stronger.

lordraiden
All Star is based on SA Superman. AS Superman is much stonger than KC Superman, let alone regular/standard Supes.

jrodslam
Originally posted by lordraiden

And you know this how?

lordraiden
Morrison stated it himself, he loved SA Superman and his stories, this was/is his tribute to SA Superman. His feats alone have shown this.

jrodslam
Morrison stated it himself, he loved SA Superman and his stories, this was/is his tribute to SA Superman. His feats alone have shown this.

Morrison stated that AS Superman was much stronger than KC Superman? Also, what are the feats from AS Supes that says hes stronger than KC Supes.

Im not saying i disagree with you, but id like to see the feats.

lordraiden
Originally posted by jrodslam
Morrison stated that AS Superman was much stronger than KC Superman? Also, what are the feats from AS Supes that says hes stronger than KC Supes.

Im not saying i disagree with you, but id like to see the feats.

I'll pull'em out again and go through them, but his strength has been shown to be much more, and he's also much more scientific and smarter than regular Supes with the constant things he was creating/experimenting on in his FOS. will get back to you.

lordraiden
P.S. you misread my quote, I didn't say Morrison was quoted as saying AS was much stronger than KC.

jrodslam
I'll pull'em out again and go through them, but his strength has been shown to be much more, and he's also much more scientific and smarter than regular Supes with the constant things he was creating/experimenting on in his FOS. will get back to you.

I wasnt asking about regular Supes. I was asking about KC Supes. Thanks for getting back to me.

P.S. you misread my quote, I didn't say Morrison was quoted as saying AS was much stronger than KC.

AS Superman is much stronger than KC Superman....

Originally posted by jrodslam
And you know this how?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.