Lobo Vs Rulk Vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who is left standing?

The Nuul
Lobo or WWH, Rulk is out first.

Rulk should be banned from KMC.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by The Nuul
Lobo or WWH, Rulk is out first.

Rulk should be banned from KMC.

Why, I think he is AWESOME!!!!!

Kicking the crap out of people like no other.

Harbinger
Lobo.

StiltmanFTW
Rulk wins. He can block their healing factors biscuits

The Nuul
Because its Loebs pile of crap.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rulk wins. He can block their healing factors biscuits

I stopped reading hulk, Did this happen in a comic b/c i won't be surprised if it did.

Loeb power has no bounds

KingD19
Depends on how Lobo's being written, but I think it's between Lobo and WWH

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Nuul
Because its Loebs pile of crap.

No one denies that.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
I stopped reading hulk, Did this happen in a comic b/c i won't be surprised if it did.

Loeb power has no bounds

Well, sort of. Rulk stabbed Merged Hulk with a trident, announced that Hulk was dead, then returned to Grandmaster&Collector with his body...

KingD19
Yeah, that irked the hell out of me. A stab through the belly killed mean green? Bulls*it, and before that, Hulk announced he could have easily killed Rulk before that. By the way Stilt, what would you classify that Hulk as? Professor, or some sort of smart Savage?

DarkOdin

Well, sort of. Rulk stabbed Merged Hulk with a trident, announced that Hulk was dead, then returned to Grandmaster&Collector with his body...

bangin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, that irked the hell out of me. A stab through the belly killed mean green? Bulls*it, and before that, Hulk announced he could have easily killed Rulk before that. By the way Stilt, what would you classify that Hulk as? Professor, or some sort of smart Savage?

He should've recovered from that as soon as Red pulled it out. It shouldn't have even knocked him out, actually.

Yeah, Banner was holding back and trying to reason with him.

Professor/Merged Hulk.

KingD19
So do you think that the Defenders and Offenders will join forces?

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't look that way. Did you look up the preview for the next issue?

KingD19
No, but I was thinking they might try to throw a curve. Or have both teams fight their respective managers.

StiltmanFTW
Well, who knows. Maybe that'll finally happen.

Right now, it looks like Rulk is going after the rest of Defenders.

KingD19
Ahhh, that's not fair.

carver9
Lobo doesnt belong in this fight, rulk or wwh would crush him. I dont know who would win out of rulk and wwh though.

iceman24567
Lobo takes it

carver9
Just no, especially against two characters that is just plain out more powerful than him.

guy222
WWH

spawnwest
Quit fragging around....Lobo takes it

iceman24567
Originally posted by spawnwest
Quit fragging around....Lobo takes it thumb up

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

id369
Lobo in a horrible stomp.

JakeTheBank
I would pay money to see Lobo end Rulk's PIS fueled existance.

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I would pay money to see Lobo end Rulk's PIS fueled existance.
Ya mean the dude who gets stomped by a pre-upgraded Diana, loses to Batman, and gets one-shot into orbit by Superman?

No. Standard showing Lobo is going down to either Rulk or WWH.

WWH probably takes it 6/10, or its a split. This is really close. Despite Lobo being the weakest, he does add quite a bit to this match.

psycho gundam
king hulk would destroy the red hulk, even if he didn't get disoriented from over-heating.

guy222
thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ya mean the dude who gets stomped by a pre-upgraded Diana, loses to Batman, and gets one-shot into orbit by Superman?

No. Standard showing Lobo is going down to either Rulk or WWH.

WWH probably takes it 6/10, or its a split. This is really close. Despite Lobo being the weakest, he does add quite a bit to this match.

This statement is soooo true.

carnage52
Why Is Rulk even discussed on a serious board?

Xplosive
It looked like Rulk fought similar to WWH, took his spear and killed him.
Although Rulk doesn't look terrifying anymore like he did when crushed Hulk, elbowed Uatu and destroyed Thor.

StiltmanFTW
Merged Hulk =/= WWH

And Banner was holding back.

Xplosive
Merged Hulk =/= WWH

And Banner was holding back.

Yes, and Banner holding back=immediately killed by Rulk.

Kris Blaze
Hmmm.

Red hulk > Thor > Sentry = WWH

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Hmmm.

Red hulk > Thor > Sentry = WWH

And since Hulk beat Rulk too,

Hulk > Red Hulk > Thor > Beta Ray Bill > Squirrel Girl >WWH = Dr Doom > Sentry = Galactus = Grandmaster = The Collector > Black Panther > Silver Surfer

Or something like this.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

bbrem123
rulk take both of them out at the same time

wannabe
Originally posted by carnage52
Why Is Rulk even discussed on a serious board?
Good question, he is a PIS-fueled comic book travesty of Hulk and one of the worst character inventions ever made.

bbrem123
Originally posted by wannabe
Good question, he is a PIS-fueled comic book travesty of Hulk and one of the worst character inventions ever made.

ooo how true this quote is

Survivor19
Beta Ray Bill <<<< Squirrel Girl

And i would give it to guy who makes clones of himself.

quanchi112
I might be changing my answer to rulk. I'll have to wait until the next hulk hits.

guy222
Indeed

psycho gundam
i hope that rulk thing is another hoax.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Hulk > Red Hulk > Thor > Beta Ray Bill > Squirrel Girl >WWH = Dr Doom > Sentry = Galactus = Grandmaster = The Collector > Black Panther > Silver Surfer

Completely wrong

Doom >/= Squirrel Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i hope that rulk thing is another hoax. I hope Rulk have the marvel verse at his mercy and their only hope is

Thanos.

cloud102
Originally posted by quanchi112
I hope Rulk have the marvel verse at his mercy and their only hope is

Thanos.

Would you cry BS if Rulk took down Thanos?

guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0297/RedHulk_vs_Surfer.jpg

laughing out loud

Loeb makes me laugh

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222

laughing out loud

Loeb makes me laugh

Dear God...

At least that was newbie Surfer with little experience...

StiltmanFTW
I don't wanna know what he did to Dr Strange...

cloud102
An alteranate universe Surfer?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Its Surfer pulled from the timestream back when he was still very new. Grandmaster did it, IIRC.

Still 616 Surfer, just from the past.

StiltmanFTW

Nah, he's just from the past.

cloud102
Damn.

wannabe
No matter which Surfer it is - THIS IS TRAVESTY!!! So Rulk can absorb energy, well Surfer has surly NEVER expressed such an ability and certainly not on the scale as an earthbound mortal brick. roll eyes (sarcastic)
How much further will they take it with this stupid idiocy of a character? mad

guy222
Its Loeb

That **** is priceless

id369

laughing out loud

Loeb makes me laugh laughing

-K-M-
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8543/redhulkcosmic.jpg*

*Scan by World Breaker from Herochat

Master Court
WWH wins I guess. At the end he got so pissed that if he even moved he would've collapsed the United States.

I know Lobo's immortal, and he is pretty cool and all, but he's one of Superman's "win one, lose one" badguys where if it goes either way it doesn't make a difference. I like him, but he's just not powerful enough to challenge a guy like WWH. I mean, WWH is much more powerful than Hulk use to be, and old Hulk beat the crap out of guys like Thor, who's admitted Hulk is stronger, Hercules, who was almost killed until Zeus intervened, and Gladiator, who has been known to destroy planets with single strikes. Hulk(not even WWH) has also already beaten Red Hulk. That's why Ross cut him loose.

quanchi112
Would you cry BS if Rulk took down Thanos? It isn't going to happen.

id369
WWH can take on Superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by id369
WWH can take on Superman? Without a doubt.

id369
Without a doubt.

Seriously? sick

quanchi112
Seriously? sick How couldn't he? He heals from everything he dishes out and is stronger.

id369
How couldn't he? He heals from everything he dishes out and is stronger.

He had trouble with Superman Lite (Sentry), I assume the real deal is significantly faster, and stronger. No wait I don't assume, I know so.

But your entitled to your opinion.

Enyalus
He had trouble with Superman Lite (Sentry),

I think the main reason for him having trouble with Sentry was because of Sentry's calming aura. I mean, if you get stronger the madder you get...but you can't get mad because of that aura...well, you aren't at peak performance, are ya?

Plus Sentry was apparently at his peak, cutting lose like never before. Not that it was impressive in the least, mind you...

I think anyone who's strong enough to hold a planet together and stop the Juggernaut's forward momentum should wipe the floor with Sentry, unless something was going on. That something would be his calming aura, IMO.

psycho gundam
^ thumb up

anyway, rulk is a huge plot device now, but he's already pretty much allergic to hulk since he can't absorb his gamma since the flow is too great for him to handle the madder and madder hulk gets. wwh would make him shut down fast.

lobo has nothing for him to absorb really, so it's lights out for rulk.

imo, it's wwh vs lobo.

quanchi112
He had trouble with Superman Lite (Sentry), I assume the real deal is significantly faster, and stronger. No wait I don't assume, I know so.

But your entitled to your opinion. Sentry is more powerful than Superman imo. Hulk also wasn't angry at the time as his goals had just been realized.

Enyalus
Sentry is more powerful than Superman imo.
Aw, don't go there, man...

id369
Sentry is more powerful than Superman imo. Hulk also wasn't angry at the time as his goals had just been realized.

I dont even want to hear the reason.

Anyhow, Lobo top feats shits on both Rulk and Hulk. Well minus the Hulk's thunder clapping the universe.

Enyalus
Anyhow, Lobo top feats shits on both Rulk and Hulk. Well minus the Hulk's thunder clapping the universe.
They shit on Superman's and Wonder Woman's, too. Doesn't stop them from beating him...

Most of those feats are done almost as a joke. erm

iceman24567
WWH would lose to Superman and Wonderwoman too erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
WWH would lose to Superman and Wonderwoman too erm
WW only if she uses the lasso.

id369

iceman24567
Nah her superior combat speed would be terrible for Hulk if he grabs her then its a problem.

Enyalus
And like wise, it does not take away the fact that he has taken on characters stronger then Superman or Wonder Women.

Like who, besides the gods he absolutely WTFpwned in Heaven on his way to getting his certificate of immortality?

Enyalus
Nah her superior combat speed would be terrible for Hulk if he grabs her then its a problem.
She got a wound up free shot at Konvikt and only knocked the wind out of him. And only because he was holding his breath. Her punches wouldn't do shit.

But regardless, my point was that Lobo had superior feats to them yet still gets owned by them. 'Cause those aren't actually...'mainstream' feats...even though technically they are lol.

id369
Like who, besides the gods he absolutely WTFpwned in Heaven on his way to getting his certificate of immortality?

He went up against Despero. Was doing pretty good, then Despero got the better of him. Guy interfered. Lobo proceeds to smack Guy around, and then goes hunting for Despero again.

quanchi112
WWH would lose to Superman and Wonderwoman too erm No, not really. he rarely ever uses his speed and tends to slug it out with bricks. He is stronger than both and can heal from the damage he receives.

id369

id369
No, not really. he rarely ever uses his speed and tends to slug it out with bricks. He is stronger than both and can heal from the damage he receives.

Lobo Has greater Strength Feats, heals just as good if not better, plus actual immortality.

So how does WW Hulk win again?

iceman24567
She got a wound up free shot at Konvikt and only knocked the wind out of him. And only because he was holding his breath. Her punches wouldn't do shit.

But regardless, my point was that Lobo had superior feats to them yet still gets owned by them. 'Cause those aren't actually...'mainstream' feats...even though technically they are lol. Nice you use Konvikt as proof of something the guy was taking powerful shots from Superman to basically no effect. Wonderwomans punches would damage Hulk so will her kicks and her tiara.

Enyalus

psycho gundam
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2645/generalvsjla6ty7.jpg eiling and hulk are very similar, though hulk can amp his stats further.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.