Odin vs. Ion (Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
1st Scenario: Random Encounter, takes place in Asgard.
2nd Scenario: Random Encounter, takes place outside of Asgard.

vlaaad12345
Which ion?

xJLxKing
ION 1 murders Odin

Enyalus
Original Ion did nothing Odin couldn't already do. But if you take into account his partial Ion Power feat w/ Imperiex...Ion wins second scenario.

Odin wins the first.

vlaaad12345
Don't see why Ion 1 couldn't take the first either,oblivion himself was going to end a universe and ion 1 is guardians+oblivion+parallax energy all combined and multiplied.

shokosugi
Ion

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Don't see why Ion 1 couldn't take the first either,oblivion himself was going to end a universe and ion 1 is guardians+oblivion+parallax energy all combined and multiplied.

I think Parallax's energies was Oan's (the Guardians) energies at that point in time. And Oblivion was just Kyle's power anyway.

Ion put a stop to Oblivion by sealing up a black hole Oblivion made. erm

Oblivion wasn't even skyfather level from his showings. Adding his power to Kyle's, even though it was Kyle's anyway, doesn't do a whole lot in #1 considering Odin can absorb Asgard's power to amp himself further.

vlaaad12345
Umm I have no idea where you got that from but thats not how oblivion was stopped,no parallax never had the guardians energies because they were in kyles ring,oblivion wasn't a skyfather?he had no problem creating a quasar(which radiates about as much energy as a galaxy or more in some cases)and then made it so it was going to consume the universe.

Again its not just oblivion+parallax+guardians its oblivion+parallax+guardians combined and multiplied,anyways his containing imperiexs energies is more then enough to say that full power Ion is enough for odin,and before you even try getting into the lol imperiex isn't even a big bang shit againhttp://img41.imageshack.us/img41/844/imeperiexisentropy.jpg

OneDumbG0
^ Any distinction you're suggesting that Oblivion's, Hallax's or the Guardians' energies are separate and can be added together for cumulative effect is misleading and unsupported.

Imperiex did not go Big Bang at that moment. Common misconception. Braniac-13's Warworld was able to contain his released energies. Earth Alliance's own tech was also supposed to channel and redistribute those energies. Braniac-13's Warworld > Big Bang? Earth Alliance's tech > Big Bang? Obviously not. Kyle w/ Ion power never contained a Big Bang.

vlaaad12345
It was lex luthors tech+darkseids that was going to do that,braniac has used tech that can survive the end of time so yes he def>big bang,imperiex had no containment suit and his energy is spilling out and kyle contained it so yes that is containing a big bang,even if he didn't contain the whole thing he only had a portion of the Ion force at the time and it would still be like containing a multiple galaxy destroying force.

And lol they are seperate forces why the hell wouldn't they be able to be added together,if you combined silver surfers and morgs power cosmic its all the sudden not going to be more powerful? hal never had the guardians energies and oblivion was a seperate being,oblivion joined with the rest of the parallax power and then grew,odin isn't taking on full power Ion 1 it just isn't going to happen.

OneDumbG0
^ Braniac-13's Warworld > Big Bang in your eyes. Okie. Good luck with that. no expression

No they are not separate forces. Oblivion was drawn from Hallax's energy in the sun. Hallax's energy was drawn from Ganthet. Ganthet was the sole custodian of the Power of the Guardians. Ion never held anything but the sum total of the Power of the Guardians.

vlaaad12345
Oblivion is from kyle not hal,hals energy is from the battery not the guardians,the ion force is the left over battery energies combined with oblivions energies and then it grew,braniac 13 was imperiexs nemesis and has some of the most advanced tech in dc im not sure what your issue with this is.

id369

leonheartmm
it seems the only reason people suck odin's dick here is to overpower certain marvel characters who had any connection or contest with odin like thanos.thor etc.

ion takes this with ridiculous ease.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ion takes this with ridiculous ease.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Go on and tell me what feat Kyle performed that would allow Ion to beat Odin here.

leonheartmm
being the sum total of parallax and the sun eater..............

remember, versions havent been specified here, but u can keep jerking your ego if you wish. oh no wait, i meant odin's ego{or its physical counterpart}, i assume your going to tell me that odin's punched can shake the multiverse and odin can detsroy galaxies now laughing laughing

Enyalus
Sorry, I thought I made my question perfectly clear. Apparently not, since you didn't answer it:

What feat did Kyle perform that would suggest he can win a majority against Odin?

leonheartmm
im sorry, i thouht you had a brain. he doesnt NEED feats when all of parallex's feats applly to HIM.

Enyalus
Good to know.

vlaaad12345
Him containing entropy with only some of the ion force is more then enough to say he can take on odin,we know he had the power to unmake reality and the naration flat out says he had more power then any human ever(which would include parallax as he was in ZH).

Raoul
leo, you need to calm it down. there's no need for that kind of carry on.

leonheartmm
tch, k , k.

Kris Blaze
Ion

tch, k , k.

They don't teach you manners in Pakistan?

A shame.

leonheartmm
nope, srry, they teach us how to shove the nozels of klashnikovs up the butts of white people and pull the trigger - wanna practice?

Harbinger
I guess they don't have time for spelling with all that. A shame, really.

Spire
nope, srry, they teach us how to shove the nozels of klashnikovs up the butts of white people and pull the trigger - wanna practice?

ged4lz_Fw2Y&feature=related

leonheartmm
^u do know that arabs are caucasians while pakistanis arent..........

blow me harbringer!

Spire
^u do know that arabs are caucasians while pakistanis arent..........

blow me harbringer!

Cry harder.

leonheartmm
^stutter more

Spire
I was quite clear.

Next?

leonheartmm
^wanna go to hillbilly heaven?

Spire
I guess I could take a day off.

As long as it is near southern California.

leonheartmm
day off from what? roasting snakes on a rock while you inbreed?

Spire
Lawl.

Keep owning yourself.

Please.

leonheartmm
^WOW ur GOOD!

Spire
So she said.

leonheartmm
^dont dream of your mother that way

Spire
Oh the lol. The lol.

leonheartmm
which is more humiliating, that you dream of your mother screaming as you bone her or that you wud bow down low enough to consider me as your parent.

is there any reason you started this convo?

Spire
That it?

Look this match up is obviously spite for you, so just give up now.

leonheartmm
^now u got me, i cant tell if ur really a bigot or just a masochist.

Spire
Spire 10/10

Spite.

Paola
go fight over MSN

Badabing
Leo, you were told once in this thread to stop. Next time it's a warning. Use the report, don't bash and spam the thread if you have a problem with people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.