Lucifer Morningstar/Michael Demiurgos vs Carnivore/Adam Warlock w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin wink stick out tongue

kgkg
Carnivore solos

Mrblonde
Sorry who's Carnivore ?

Enyalus
Team Two easily.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Sorry who's Carnivore ? http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7978/carnivorew.th.jpg

No one in DCU could have beat him at that time he only lost because he wanted to lose.

guy222
Great scan

Also known as the Carnivean...The First Vampire

lordraiden
Originally posted by kgkg
Carnivore solos

Really? He's above the IG and the two strongest beings under the Presence?

Enyalus
Originally posted by lordraiden
Really? He's above the IG and the two strongest beings under the Presence?
Carnivore had The Presence's power. Literally supreme.

guysangel
Carnivean/Adam w/IG win

Galan007
Carnivore may have had the Presence's power, but he obviously could not control said power in it's entirety. I say this because 3 earth angels (whom represented God's feminine side) were, more or less, battling him with his own power. That alone is enough to say that Carnivore didn't have complete control over his divine powers - thus making him less than supreme (in the true sense.)

Not saying team 1 wins, but I certainly don't see team 2 taking this with no difficulty, by any stretch. They are, afterall, up against God's power/will incarnate. Plus, it's not 'in character' for Carnivore to even want to win - he always intended for himself to be beaten.

stick out tongue

leonheartmm
team 1, EASILY. as weve learnt, yahweh's power isnt sumthing u can just TAKE AND USE. you have to understand godhead before you can use it. in luciferm after yahweh left, two giants travessed the boundries of the universe and took his powers, claiming to be the new gods. only to be MURDERED by lucifer and micheal.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
in luciferm after yahweh left, two giants travessed the boundries of the universe and took his powers, claiming to be the new gods. only to be MURDERED by lucifer and micheal.

...Context...

leonheartmm
^errrr, i gave u the context. yahweh left primum mobile and two beings got a hold of his power and tried to kill lucy, only, to be bested by lucifer and micheal. they hadnt quite mastered omniscience yet it seems. besides, dc and sandman/lucifer continuity are not the same

Enyalus
Although Lucy was depowered, he was being slapped the **** around by the giants like he was nothing.

leonheartmm
really? because lucy wasnt fighting as much as he was just waiting for micheal. and they lost in the end based on a simple spell from mazikeen.
is your knowledge of lucifer based on scans from his respect thread or have you actually read the comic?

team 1 wins

Enyalus
We've been over this. And I don't even go to Respect Threads unless they're done by Galan.

Team Two.

leonheartmm
yes, and weve proven you havent read it.

team 1

guy222
team two imo

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
And I don't even go to Respect Threads unless they're done by Galan. I heart you. bashful

Kris Blaze
Lucifer's will overrides the Carnivore's will : D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.