Kingdom Come Superman Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

carnage52
KC supes.

lionking
lol

both no holding back

surfer wins by turning superman in to a bag of chips

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by lionking
lol

both no holding back

surfer wins by turning superman in to a bag of chips

You know what'd be embarassing?

Getting beat up by a bag of Lays.

lionking
what

Slaanesh
SS for the majority..

xJLxKing
Superman if SS decides (or doesn't) use solar radiation against Superman. Since I don't know too much about SS, I can't say it's a fact, but how many times does he use one's weakness.

However, SS wins majority if he decides to fight Superman by exploiting his weakness.

quanchi112
Surfer, handily.

Naija boy
Surfer

guy222
SS

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman if SS decides (or doesn't) use solar radiation against Superman. Since I don't know too much about SS, I can't say it's a fact, but how many times does he use one's weakness.

However, SS wins majority if he decides to fight Superman by exploiting his weakness.

Disagree, silver surfer is just generally more power in ALL categories except strength. He could easily just blast superman until he pass out.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
Disagree, silver surfer is just generally more power in ALL categories except strength. He could easily just blast superman until he pass out.
I think I agree.

Grinning Goku
SS everyday.

D-Block
SS

Spire
Exploit.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Disagree, silver surfer is just generally more power in ALL categories except strength. He could easily just blast superman until he pass out. Supes has been constantly blasted by others more powerful than SS before and has withstood it, not to say that SS can't accomplish it..........but it's not written in stone!

TricksterPriest
Superman is being lowballed again...........thumb down And last I checked, KC Supes has dramatically reduced weaknesses.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman is being lowballed again...........thumb down And last I checked, KC Supes has dramatically reduced weaknesses. When was the last time you checked?

Slaanesh
SS doesn't need to exploit weakness to win..

Spire
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SS doesn't need to exploit weakness to win..

Leave.

Slaanesh
no

Spire
thumb up

Thanks for leaving.

Slaanesh
u r welcome for whatever it is you are thanking me for..

Mindset
probably that hj you just got done giving him.

Slaanesh
laughing out loud

wait..what.. uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.