All Star Superman vs Current Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Can current Surfer defeat all star?

xJLxKing
The way Superman fought the Tyrant Sun, or Sun Eater(w.e. you call it) was very impressive. I forgot if Superman was weak to Kryptonite or not. Also, can SS create Kryptonite? It's one thing if you know what Kryptonite is, and another to create it.

Sin I AM
superman will always fall to surfer...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
superman will always fall to surfer...

Why is that?

Is AS Superman weak to Kryptonite. Can someone remind me. I forgot?

quanchi112
superman will always fall to surfer... Most of the time yes.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why is that?

Is AS Superman weak to Kryptonite. Can someone remind me. I forgot?

he is immune to kryptonite, but surfer can still drain his powers

xJLxKing
he is immune to kryptonite, but surfer can still drain his powers
Like the Sun eater did. His power, curiosity, and so many things have tripled. He also have electric Aura to protect him from that kind of attempt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Like the Sun eater did. His power, curiosity, and so many things have tripled. He also have electric Aura to protect him from that kind of attempt. Didn't he have a special suit on for that?

Sin I AM
meh its been awhile, cant really remember

quanchi112
meh its been awhile, cant really remember Pretty sure he did.

Sin I AM
so quan, are u saying that supes wins? because i can think of a number of ways he loses

quanchi112
so quan, are u saying that supes wins? because i can think of a number of ways he loses I think he loses. I wanted to correct jlking.

xJLxKing
so quan, are u saying that supes wins? because i can think of a number of ways he loses
Can you give me a few?

Sin I AM
Surfer has cosmic awareness does he not? Which should let him know that Clark is dying and why, he could just pump him full of solar energy till he keeled over, or drain him completely. I think i already stated this..

quanchi112
Surfer has cosmic awareness does he not? Which should let him know that Clark is dying and why, he could just pump him full of solar energy till he keeled over, or drain him completely. I think i already stated this.. He has enhanced cosmic senses, but not cosmic awareness.

xJLxKing
Surfer has cosmic awareness does he not? Which should let him know that Clark is dying and why, he could just pump him full of solar energy till he keeled over, or drain him completely. I think i already stated this..
I already stated that he can create an Aura to defend himself from solar radiation(like he did with tyrant), or the draining. Do you also think that Superman will just stand there and let Surfer just drain his energy.

Superman's power also tripled, so it would take longer to drain the power.

Enyalus
AS Supes' cells broke down from too much exposure to yellow sun radiation...by just skimming the surface of the sun.

erm I'm pretty sure SS's blast pack a similar punch.

Slaanesh
SS everytime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.