Ronin Warriors (w/Anubis) Vs. Classic Thor (Masterson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronin_Warriors]

This is all 5 Ronin Warriors plus the Reformed Warlord Anubis (who defected to their side) Vs. Classic Thor.

For the purposes of this thread Ryo is in the Inferno Armor, but the remaining 4 Ronin retain their armors and powers as well.

So we have:

Ryo of Wildfire in Inferno Armor w/White Blaze & Soul Swords of Fervor
Sage of Halo
Cye of Torrent
Kento of Hardrock
Rowen of Strata
Anubis w/Ancient One's Staff & The Heart of Ancients

Vs.

Classic Thor (Masterson Version)

Battle takes place in Feudal Tokyo in front of Talpa's Palace.

Discuss.

XanatosForever
...erm

Badabing
Illadelph spoke to the mods about this thread. The thread was a request we obliged and it has a genuine purpose.

Kento
None of them could match his strength, and while Inferno Armor has Earth destroying capability couldn't Thor just absorb the attack? Not to mention Ryo's virtue limits the Inferno's power to begin with. And Thor is also much faster so they'd have no chance really.

TricksterPriest
It's hard to call since we've never seen the Ronins equal Thor's highs. Not to mention that he can probably use the hammer to absorb most of their attacks. Then again, it's frigging magic.......

Anubis and the Inferno armor are the wild cards. I don't know what will happen if they face off against Thor's hammer.

We don't really have a criteria to judge them against marvel or DC standards, since they only ever face the Dynasty's mooks and various netherworld badguys. We do know that the dynasty soliders are basically immune to conventional weapons and are mostly animated suits of armor and ghosts.

I have not seen the OVAs, so they may have information regarding the full capabilities of the armors.

King Kandy
Inferno has Earth-Destroying powers?

Last I recall it couldn't destroy Kayura's big ball of noodles.

TricksterPriest
netherworld, not to mention her power as the last descendant of the ancients and of course Bademon's power as high priest. That ball was basically designed to absorb their attacks, hardly a fair comparison.

King Kandy
Trick, it was a bunch of spaghetti, that happened to be really big. They never talk about it having special properties besides it's size.

Kento
Originally posted by King Kandy
Inferno has Earth-Destroying powers?

Last I recall it couldn't destroy Kayura's big ball of noodles. It was shown in the OVA that it does. And Ryo's virtue holds back its true power. Plus like Tricksterpriest said.

TricksterPriest
Kandy: throughout the 2nd season, they demonstrated that Kayura's abilities enable her to whup the armors in straight fights, except for Inferno by virtue of it's sheer power. And you have to keep in mind that nether spirits screw up the armors and have been shown capable of weakening them and even disabling their powers completely. That ball was made of pure nether energy commanded by Bademon, so there are plenty of valid reasons for it to have whupped the ronins. As for Inferno.........Worf Effect. Nuff said.

id369
This might help.

Yoroiden Samurai Trooper (Ronin Warriors) Info Thread
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=354564

id369

cloud102
Samurai Pizza cats own all.

guy222
Thor loses

illadelph12
Bump.

Also, I'll likely up the ante in another thread. I'm trying see where the team's power level falls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.