Hancock vs Abomination, and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
No BFR
Hulk: BL
Abomination: BL
Hancock: Drunk

Bouboumaster
BL?

d3str0ya10
Blood Lust
big grin

Bouboumaster
Comic versions:
Hulk stomp alone

Movie versions:
Hancock win

Madvillain
Depends on which movie version of the Hulk. Ang Lee's Hulk seemed very formidable to me.

d3str0ya10
you sure bout that stomp because hancock can fly at supersonic speed and blitz hulk so he would see where he was even coming through and hancock is invunerable to anything. he swated a away a missle like it was a gnat. he stoped multiple train carts just by shouldering it and the train didnt budge him. not to mention it was coming at a pretty fast rate of speed. he threw a humpback whale several miles out into the ocean with the slightest effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyzaZuJjzw

Grinning Goku
Hancock, I suppose. His durabilty is good, but not great. He should be a bit faster than the Hulk and Abom and should start out a great deal stronger. If this fight drags on, Hulk might eventually overpower him. Like I said his durability wasn't all that.

d3str0ya10
how wasn't it being shot my .50 cal bullets and them literally BOUNCING of while when hulk was shot he felt pain and they were actually soaking in damage to him while it felt like a breeze of air to hancock. i call it great when he can take a hit from multiple cart of a train without budging.

celestialdemon
Movie Hancock wins.

Madvillain
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
you sure bout that stomp because hancock can fly at supersonic speed and blitz hulk so he would see where he was even coming through and hancock is invunerable to anything. he swated a away a missle like it was a gnat. he stoped multiple train carts just be shouldering it and the train didnt budge him. not to mention it was coming at a pretty fast rate of speed. he threw a humpback whale several miles out into the ocean with the slightest effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyzaZuJjzw

He was also given a tough time by Charlize Theron's character. Hulk has hurt characters as tough as Gladiator. A well-timed thunder clap to stun Hancock, and proceeding to crush his skull ftw.

Grinning Goku
how wasn't it being shot my .50 cal bullets and them literally BOUNCING of while when hulk was shot he felt pain and they were actually soaking in damage to him while it felt like a breeze of air to hancock. i call it great when he can take a hit from multiple cart of a train without budging.

His heat resistance wasn't impressive (And yes, I know Hulk can't shoot heat blasts or breath fire). I'm comparing him to movie Superman in the back of my mind I suppose. His most impressive feat was stopping that train, which indicates to me he would outclass Hulk and Abom for a while.

d3str0ya10
um hulks thunder clap barely blew away fire it not knockin hancock down. and he has no where near enough strength to crush his skull it would be like a human stepping on a boulder (NOTHING).
did you even read what you quoted over top of your statement.

Madvillain

Ang Lee's Hulk was eating high calibre bullets from military weapons for breakfast. All it did to him was make him angry. He also survived a Gamma charge bomb that destroyed his father who was at that point an elemental being. That durability feat is > than any Hancock durability feat.

d3str0ya10
not really i bet hancock could survive a gamma bomb too. hancock is basically an inexperienced superman.

Madvillain
not really i bet hancock could survive a gamma bomb too. hancock is basically an inexperienced superman.

You can't 'bet' anything without the feats to back it up. Hulk has the on screen feats to back it up, while Hancock does not, so for the sake of this argument Ang Lee's Hulk > Hancock.

d3str0ya10
actually the proof is in your face i stated it ALL above what he can do ang lee hulk got shot by missle and knocked onto his ass by it hancock SWATTED away from him like it was NOTHING.

Madvillain
actually the proof is in your face i stated it ALL above what he can do ang lee hulk got shot by missle and knocked onto his ass by it hancock SWATTED away from him like it was NOTHING.

His main durability feat is still > Hancock.

That's just movie Hulk still which is a watered down version of the comic Hulk which Hancock is absolutely no match for.

d3str0ya10
say who? not including you.

Madvillain
say who? not including you.

Say feats....which you fail to comprehend.

ThunderGodEneru
If it is all movie versions, Hancock pretty easily.

icu311
Hancock shoves Hulk's head up Abomb's ass.

rotiart
Originally posted by icu311
Hancock shoves Hulk's head up Abomb's ass.

QFT
Happy Dance

Master Court
Look, if it's movie Hulk, sure Hancock's a problem. BFD.

Hancock versus COMIC Hulk; Hulk beats the everlovin' shit of out him and eats his soul as an appetizer to his battered, rotten, stinking carcass.

Were you saying just movie versions? Because it's as painfully obvious as getting kicked in the balls that comic Hulk wouldn't even notice Hancock. Hulk would squish him and move on.

icu311
Originally posted by Master Court
Look, if it's movie Hulk, sure Hancock's a problem. BFD.

Hancock versus COMIC Hulk; Hulk beats the everlovin' shit of out him and eats his soul as an appetizer to his battered, rotten, stinking carcass.

Were you saying just movie versions? Because it's as painfully obvious as getting kicked in the balls that comic Hulk wouldn't even notice Hancock. Hulk would squish him and move on.

I was talking movie versions, seeing as Hancock, only being in a movie, naturally has less feats than Marvels heavyweight brick.

But it's uh, "as painfully obvious as getting kicked in the balls" that your opinion on this fight depends on your stance in the friendly and lovable Hulk vs. Superman debate.

In my opinion, Superman would win, as would Hancock, but I doubt anyone really wants to get into that one again, so I'll concede.

d3str0ya10
ok i hear you talkn mess saying hulk could do all this things to supes (Hancock) is basically a less experienced superman same as superman so he wouldnt get ran over with and dealt with as quick as you say.

d3str0ya10
ok i hear you talkn mess saying hulk could do all this things to supes (Hancock) is basically a less experienced superman same as superman so he wouldnt get ran over with and dealt with as quick as you say.

KingD19
Hulk survived that gamma blast because it was his own energy that he used to overload his dad with. In the start of the fight, neither Hulk can do anything to Hancock. Abomb gets tanked as well. Let's not forget, Hulk was getting pwned by dogs. And while Hancock could feel the heat, it didn't hurt him, just burned his clothes off.

golem370
Do you guys realize that Hancock was immortal and the only thing he could be killed by was his own wife who is not in this fight. Hancock has had amnesia for 80years he is actually 3000 year old Hancock.

golem370
Originally posted by KingD19
Hulk survived that gamma blast because it was his own energy that he used to overload his dad with. In the start of the fight, neither Hulk can do anything to Hancock. Abomb gets tanked as well. Let's not forget, Hulk was getting pwned by dogs. And while Hancock could feel the heat, it didn't hurt him, just burned his clothes off.

Gamma enchanced dogs with superhuman strength and speed

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Madvillain
Ang Lee's Hulk was eating high calibre bullets from military weapons for breakfast. All it did to him was make him angry. He also survived a Gamma charge bomb that destroyed his father who was at that point an elemental being. That durability feat is > than any Hancock durability feat.

Elemental being?....

He had the powers of absorbing man.

KingD19
But once he did a single upgrade, he killed them, but before that, they were giving him flak. And yeah, Hancock can't be hurt or killed unless Charlize Theron suddenly materalizes in the fight.

Master Court
I was talking movie versions, seeing as Hancock, only being in a movie, naturally has less feats than Marvels heavyweight brick.

I get it. You're not a Hulk fan.

But it's uh, "as painfully obvious as getting kicked in the balls" that your opinion on this fight depends on your stance in the friendly and lovable Hulk vs. Superman debate.

confused

Are we still talking movie characters?

Movie Superman kills Movie Hulk(either). Hancock causes problems but he didn't show nearly enough power to beat Movie Hulk that bad or at all.

Hancock versus either Comic/Movie Superman or Comic Hulk gets massacred.

Movie Superman versus Comic Hulk gets sent home one set of balls less.

Comic Superman versus Comic Hulk wins after a good fight. As long as he doesn't try slugging it out with Hulk for pope's sake. If Comic Superman simply uses his other powers, then Comic Superman oughta win.

Eh, I've got opinions on other versions of Superman and Hulk, but I'm not gonna get into it. Consider these fights as pure standard versions with no real stipulations. Beyond that, I'll save it for a versus that is actually Comic Superman VS Comic Hulk and not HANCOCK for pete's sake. laughing

icu311
Guilty...

I disagree... Both movie Hulks really didn't have that impressive feats aside from tearing apart the military (Hancock could do this also), and tanking a gamma bomb. Hancock has both the speed and durability advantage, as Hulk was getting hurt by bullets. Strength is debatable, Hancock didn't really do that much aside from tossing cars and stuff.

Agreed

Movie Superman was pretty impressive, even by comic standards. Travled fast enough to appear in multiple places at the same time, lifted a huge boat (yaht?) with one hand without effort, and lifted a small continent made out of kryptonite. Why, IYO, is movie Superman that much worse than comic superman? (Since you said that comic superman vs. comic hulk would be close)

d3str0ya10
nah man hancock didnt just toss a couple cars around he fkn tossed a hump back whale several mile into the ocean along with that and stoped a train movin mad fast and with multiple carts attached without moving. hulk could not do this he would slide back at least a mile before he got it to stop.

DeathKap
Is this comic hulk or movie hulk?

KingD19
Both, unless we let Hulk rage out for a while. Hancock can put a whooping on either movie version of Hulk, and Abomination.

DeathKap
Comic kills, movie loses

KingD19
^There ya go.

d3str0ya10
comic im not sure either though comic had some pretty great feats but hancock can most defenatly top that.

KingD19
For the comics, Hancock can take any Hulk but WWH/WB if he blitzes and doesn't let up, if he lets Hulk get some breathing room, and lets him get angry, he loses. Abomination is a pansy, so he still loses.

d3str0ya10
LMAO a pansy but abom can stand a lil bit of chance.........NVM he gets his head knocked out his shoulders.

Master Court
For the comics, Hancock can take any Hulk but WWH/WB if he blitzes and doesn't let up, if he lets Hulk get some breathing room, and lets him get angry, he loses. Abomination is a pansy, so he still loses.

smile

big grin

laughing

eek!

hysterical

smile

hysterical

Oh, boy. That's good stuff. That's rich. That's - wait... You were serious?

Uh, Hancock's a loser compared to comic Hulks. Except for Grey Hulk, Hancock is like a f**king jobber.

Hancock's biggest feats? Throwing a whale and stopping a train without budging an inch.

Hulk's greatest feats?

Holding up 150 Billion Tons(a mountain range).
Uprooting and carrying an island.
Holding the continents together on a planet that was falling apart during an earthquake.
Getting so pissed during World War Hulk that if he even wiggled his toes it would've collapsed the United States.
Punching out of a black hole.
Withstanding a blast that could destroy a galaxy.
Withstanding the heat and pressure of the center of a planet during a global earthquake.
Beating up Thor.
Beating up Gladiator(known planet buster).
Reacting faster than light.
Punching at supersonic speeds.
Regenerating from almost nothing.
Bending and breaking adamantium.
Taking the heat of a supernova attack.

And tons more. Hancock had two crappy hours to show up what he could do. He threw a whale, stopped a train, and cracked what's-her-face over the head with a rolling pin.

Hancock beats(with great effort) MOVIE Hulk. Nothing more. And that's generous.

Movie/Comic Superman and Comic Hulk eat Hancock's soul and mail his nuts to the guy that got Hancock to quit drinking.

Movie Superman eats Movie Hulk(s) without any real effort. Just to chew through the lean biceps.

Movie Superman was impressive, but he didn't do enough to match anywhere near what comic Superman can do. Or comic Hulk for that matter. Hulk held up that mountain years and YEARS ago. He's much much more powerful than he was back then, not to mention that was Banner controlled Hulk and nowhere near full potential.

Movie Superman gets horribly brutalized by Comic Hulk, who sends Routh's balls to Kevin Spacey to go with the asparagus.

Comic Superman beats Comic Hulk if he plays his cards right. Since World War Hulk, the rules have changed a bit. Hulk has strategy, understands how to unlock his strength, and even when calm he's stronger than the old Hulk was when angry. And old Hulk was already able to contend with Superman in the crossovers. So, Comic Superman beats Comic Hulk by outclassing him with his army of powers, but he needs to be careful.

By why always versus? I'd like to see Hulk and Superman team up and become a badass duo.

KingD19
You obviously didn't read my post well enough. I said at the start of the fight, if Hancock speedblitzed him and didn't let up, he could take Hulk, but if he let him get angry, he lost. I know full well Hulk's feats, so don't try to quote them to me. Think about it before you post next time.

Doctor-Alvis
If Hancock speedblitzed comic Hulk he'd just get angrier faster.

Naija boy
Honestly anyone who thinks that Hancock can defeat comic hulk must be joking. Hancock speedblitzing him? LMAO. whee did he perform such a manoevre in he film? Infact in that film all i remember seeing was flight speed and certainly not above what ive seen Hulk react to. Comic hulk oneshots hancock to the moon

d3str0ya10
he moved at mach1 or 2 in the movies when he speed blitzed the robbers thats when maybe you should rewatch the movie pal cause hulk could barely react to abomination in the movie.

Bouboumaster
he moved at mach1 or 2 in the movies when he speed blitzed the robbers thats when maybe you should rewatch the movie pal cause hulk could barely react to abomination in the movie.

An old version of Savage Hulk grab Quicksilver who tried to speedbliyz him. He grab him. At what speed do you think he run?

Comic Hulk would so destroy Hanckock it's not even funny.

I mostly agreed with Master Court post.

KingD19
Quicksilver can hit about 770 mph if he builds his speed up. In the movie, Hancock was moving so fast that he visibly broke the sound barrier, and in the bank, it just looked like the robbers were getting snatched up.

janus77
Hulk's fast enough to catch Surfer on his surfboard, with a leap.
he's fast enough to catch Jack of Hearts too...

doubt speed is going to help Hancock much.

Hulk ftw, solo.

KingD19
JoH's speed within the atmospher isn't known, and exactly how fast were they flying when he caught them? Because I doubt he could make a single leap, and catch up to Hancock, who was casually moving at Mach speeds.

d3str0ya10
he was flying supersonic in the movies thats way more than 770 mph so dont try to compare hancock to quicksilver.

Doctor-Alvis
Supersonic is actually achieved at a lower speed than 770 mph. Not by much but still.

If we're still talking about comic Hulk, he just has ungodly coordination. Along with the other feats, he was able to hit Storm with rubble from a tornado while inside the tornado. I don't think he'd lag that much fighting movie Hancock.

d3str0ya10
OH ty for informing me i dont even know how much speed it took to hit supersonnic and i think hulk would be more of a match now.

Titronus
Hancock would definitely fight smarter than the Hulk, who's nothing but brute force and can't fly. I'd be inclined to think he (Hancock) would try to attack Hulk from more than one angle rather than simply trade blows with him.

Hard to say who'd win, but if any strategy's to be used I'd have to lean towards Hancock. If he just stands there and let Hulk wail on him, then Hulk would most likely win.

Master Court
You obviously didn't read my post well enough. I said at the start of the fight, if Hancock speedblitzed him and didn't let up, he could take Hulk, but if he let him get angry, he lost. I know full well Hulk's feats, so don't try to quote them to me. Think about it before you post next time.

big grin

big grin

laughing

Speedblitz the Hulk......... eek! laughing

Better men than Hancock have tried. Hulk smashed.

F**kin' speedblitz.... laughing

d3str0ya10
Even if he let him wail on him he would have to have more force than that train he stopped that didn't even budge him which the 2008 hulk will never have LMAO!

Master Court
Originally posted by Titronus
Hancock would definitely fight smarter than the Hulk, who's nothing but brute force and can't fly. I'd be inclined to think he (Hancock) would try to attack Hulk from more than one angle rather than simply trade blows with him.

Hard to say who'd win, but if any strategy's to be used I'd have to lean towards Hancock. If he just stands there and let Hulk wail on him, then Hulk would most likely win.

Uh, no.

Since being on Sakaar, Hulk is now considered a military strategist. Hancock's had no such training.

Still talking about Hancock versus Comic Hulk btw. ^

d3str0ya10
ok well still im watching hancock movies and he looks indestructible like hell so i cant see hulk beating him.

Titronus
Come on. Hulk's increasing RAGE would make him stronger.

Hulk has to be stronger than some lousy choo choo train that was probably trying to put on the brakes once it saw some clown stuck on the middle of the tracks. Hancock was getting flipped around by a 100lb female. Surely the Hulk could move him.

Master Court
Comic Hulk...

Hancock is an amateur. Former alcoholic. No strategy. He got beaten up by his female counterpart, meaning he's not even skilled with his powers despite being the same age as her. Hancock is nowhere near Superman level. Not even Movie Superman level. And it takes at LEAST Comic Superman level to challenge Comic Hulk.

Hancock took the train hit. Ok. Hulk has moved continents. Taken nuclear blasts at point blank range. On one occasion, Hulk was HOLDING the nuke when it went off.

d3str0ya10
Actually she was a lil more than just some 100ib chick bro she was stronger than him probably exactly at stupidman i mean superman's strength.

Titronus
You also have to take into consideration that Hancock wasn't really trying to hurt her, just kinda wrestling around with her. When you're in fight mode or kick some ass/defend myself mode you're going to be more resistant to attacks.

Titronus
I think she meant stronger as in a wider range of powers. I'm inclined to believe that in the brute strength category he'd trump her

d3str0ya10
maybe but that was funny when she hit him with that truck LMAO!

KingD19
The reason she was better with her powers was because she knew all she could do. Hancock got clocked over the head and lost his memory, along with most of the memory of his powers. All he had was speed, flight, invulnerability, and strength.

Only WWH, and Merged/Professor Hulk has military strategy, Savage Hulk is still a dumb green giant. And usually unless it's stated different, we use Savage Hulk.

And all of his super feats, he did none of them when he first transformed. If Hancock pours on the pressure from the start of the fight, he can put Hulk down before he gets a chance to get angry and get stronger.

Doctor-Alvis
Rule of the house is current version unless otherwise stated.

Unless Hancock knocks Hulk out in the first second or two, I don't think any amount of pouring will help him.

Still talking about comic Hulk by the way.

Xplosive
Ang Lee Hulk wins, Norton Hulk looses. Abomination looses.

KingD19
Well, the most current version of Hulk is Savage. In the end of Hulk #12, he went back to his old speech patterns and everything. So yeah, no military strategy for him.

And you're really saying Hancock can't take Hulk out in the beginning of the fight if he goes all out? Hulk only starts at Class 90.

janus77
lol,
Rulk who KO'd a Watcher couldn't put Savage Hulk down with one punch, which is ALL the chance Hancock will have.

Savage Hulk amps exponentially and almost instantaneously, which is why Thor can never one-punch him.

Hancock gets stomped by Savage Hulk. it would be spite.

KingD19
Ooooo, so the time Samson one shotted Hulk didn't count? And the time a Teenage Class 70 Colossus knocked him out didn't count?

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by janus77
lol,
Rulk who KO'd a Watcher couldn't put Savage Hulk down with one punch, which is ALL the chance Hancock will have.

Savage Hulk amps exponentially and almost instantaneously, which is why Thor can never one-punch him.

Hancock gets stomped by Savage Hulk. it would be spite.

it would not be a stomp hancock cant be stomped bro.
he would get up and break his dick off and shove up there.

Doctor-Alvis
Ooooo, so the time Samson one shotted Hulk didn't count? And the time a Teenage Class 70 Colossus knocked him out didn't count?
I think that example is older than half the people who visit this forum.

tkitna
Will Smith dies for making crappy movies if for nothing else.

psycho gundam
Hulk only starts at Class 90. that's not entirely true.

he's only 90 at a "functionally calm state, as calm as the (green) hulk can get". that means when betty talks him down to the point he's on the verge of reverting to banner. you slap betty in the face infront of banner, hulk won't be some 90 toner that's for sure.

to transform into the hulk he has to be mad right? so whatever feeling makes him transform into the hulk is how you gauge him, not his calm state.

a relatively calm hulk braced the mountain that was dropped on the assembled heroes in secret wars, that shit was 150,000,000,000 tons.

d3str0ya10
Yeah but hancock remembered one at the end of the movie. His laser beams that he used to make that heart on the moon and remember hancock wife she had control over like all elements kindalike storm she so far has showed heat, air, lightning and that's it.

DeathKap
Comic Hulk eats him for breakfast.

Master Court
Yeah but hancock remembered one at the end of the movie. His laser beams that he used to make that heart on the moon and remember hancock wife she had control over like all elements kindalike storm she so far has showed heat, air, lightning and that's it.

Look, I understand if you're a fan of the movie. But Hancock is nowhere near enough to challenge any Comic Hulk other than Grey Hulk.

As mentioned already, Hulk held up 150 billion tons. In addition, it was Banner Controlled Hulk, meaning Hulk's strength was nowhere near upper limit. In addition to THAT, Hulk has no upper limit. It's been stated a million times by people such as The Leader, The Beyonder, Thanos, and quite a few others with the intelligence or otherwise superior insight to gauge such a thing. And not just infinite capacity for strength, but ALL his attributes; durability, speed, healing factor, etc. The Hulk, as a whole, grows exponentially stronger within seconds depending on the challenge.

It took all of COMIC Superman's strength to beat the COMIC PROFESSOR Hulk. And this versus is dealing with Savage Hulk. Of course, Comic Savage Hulk. Hancock might bother, or with certain scenarios, beat either Movie Hulk, but it takes someone like Comic Superman to contend with Comic Hulk. And Hancock may have Superman's powers, but he is NOT "essentially" Superman. Even MOVIE Superman is incalculably stronger than Hancock.

By the way. As also stated earlier, the example of Samsons' sucker punch on Hulk is VERY old. In more recent years(although still an old example now), Samson was trying to bring the Hulk in for the military, and Hulk took a direct hard shot to the face. Hulk ignored it and immediately retaliated, pounding Samson into a crater and leaving Samson with a HUGE black eye. As it says in the forum rules, keep it CURRENT. Current Hulk is WAAAAY stronger than he was WAY back then.

If Hancock went against Comic Hulk, he'd end up just "Han".

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a relatively calm hulk braced the mountain that was dropped on the assembled heroes in secret wars, that shit was 150,000,000,000 tons.

Relatively calm?

Banner was in control of that particular Hulk, it's might difficult for him to remain "un-calm". The fact that he could talk doesn't really indicate that he's not angry... Even Thor can speak in Warrior Madness, but he's still angry as hell. Like we saw in Planet Hulk as well, he can still REASON and SPEAK even when he's raging. A stupid hulk isn't necessarily an angrier hulk.

psycho gundam
hulk was not enraged prior to bracing the mountain, it's only vague since hulk can pretty much match any physical obstacle. but he wasn't close to enraged prior since like you said, banner was in the driver's seat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.