KC Captain Marvel Vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Last man standing?

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Grinning Goku
CM ftw.

Enyalus
WWH wins.

JakeTheBank
KC Captain Marvel isn't significantly more powerful than his mainstream counterpart, is he?

cloud102
Anyone remember what happened in the KC Supes/Marvel fight? Can't remember.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Anyone remember what happened in the KC Supes/Marvel fight? Can't remember.
Marvel sucker-shotted Supes a few times. They fought evenly for a bit. Marvel broke out the magical lightning and hurt Supes bad with it. Supes powered through it so when Marvel said "SHAZAM!" again, it hit Marvel instead of Supes and changed him back to a kid.

Fight over.

cloud102
thumb up

Thanks. How long do you see this fight going on?

Enyalus
thumb up

A while.

The lightning's going to hurt WWH, but he's going to heal from it. Quicker each time. And KC Marvel has none of the speed or blitzing feats mainstream does.

WWH takes him down eventually...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
CM ftw. Based on what?

Allankles
KC CM does have super speed, he was using it against Supes with Shazam's lightning iirc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
KC CM does have super speed, he was using it against Supes with Shazam's lightning iirc. Proof?

Enyalus
KC CM does have super speed, he was using it against Supes with Shazam's lightning iirc.
Nah. When he first flies into Supes, that might be considered super speed.

But man, its Alex Ross on the art. Hard to depict super speed with his style of painting, y'know?

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Proof?

I remember Supes mentioning his speed during the battle, but its been a while since I read kingdom come so i might be mistaken.

Enyalus
I remember Supes mentioning his speed during the battle, but its been a while since I read kingdom come so i might be mistaken.
Well you should ****ing have it 'cause its a damn classic. uhuh

Shame on you.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nah. When he first flies into Supes, that might be considered super speed.

But man, its Alex Ross on the art. Hard to depict super speed with his style of painting, y'know?

I was basing it on Supes comments, plus Marvel was darting in and out of the bolts. Not blitzing speed but certainly super speed.

Allankles
Well you should ****ing have it 'cause its a damn classic. uhuh

Shame on you.

I did, my copy got lost in transit during an apartment move.

quanchi112
I remember Supes mentioning his speed during the battle, but its been a while since I read kingdom come so i might be mistaken. I just don't know what he did that was so impressive.

Enyalus
I did, my copy got lost in transit during an apartment move.
I have the TPB but its packed right now. Moved last Sunday.

And don't have it downloaded, else I'd help ya out by posting scans.

Allankles
I just don't know what he did that was so impressive.

I think it's a toss up. CM's lighting would be difficult for WWH to cope with.

quanchi112
I think it's a toss up. CM's lighting would be difficult for WWH to cope with. Not at all. His healing factor and all he'd have to do is cover his mouth and he's screwed.

Allankles
We know that a HF doesn't protect you from a KO, or potential overload (and a Banner revert).

Allankles
I have the TPB but its packed right now. Moved last Sunday.

And don't have it downloaded, else I'd help ya out by posting scans.

I'll get my KC copy soon, I replaced my Watchmen recently.

quanchi112
We know that a HF doesn't protect you from a KO, or potential overload (and a Banner revert). That was because he wasn't angry anymore and due to Sentry's power levels. Sentry is one powerful mofo.

All he needs to do is cover his mouth.

Grinning Goku
Based on what?

WWH won't be touching him anytime soon. But I guess everyone's going to say CM has no speed feats.

quanchi112
WWH won't be touching him anytime soon. But I guess everyone's going to say CM has no speed feats. They fight in character. This isn't cbr.

Enyalus
WWH won't be touching him anytime soon. But I guess everyone's going to say CM has no speed feats.
Well he doesn't.

But its not as though WWH doesn't have super speed himself and doesn't have a 40 yr long history of tagging speedsters...

D-Block
Marvel sucker-shotted Supes a few times. They fought evenly for a bit. Marvel broke out the magical lightning and hurt Supes bad with it. Supes powered through it so when Marvel said "SHAZAM!" again, it hit Marvel instead of Supes and changed him back to a kid.

Fight over. he hit supes at superspeed that was the only one u could call a sucker punch. CM also shrugged off heat vision like it was nothing.

CM FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by D-Block
he hit supes at superspeed that was the only one u could call a sucker punch. CM also shrugged off heat vision like it was nothing.

CM FTW So i fyou shrug off hv then you can take WW Hulk?

Grinning Goku
They fight in character. This isn't cbr.

Right. Which is why Billy isn't going to let Hulk punch him in the face while having a conversation with him.

D-Block
So i fyou shrug off hv then you can take WW Hulk?

i was filling in what someone else left out the cm and supes fight

lawest9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
KC Captain Marvel isn't significantly more powerful than his mainstream counterpart, is he? Possibly, he hadn't ultilize the shazam powers in years due to luthors brain washing influence........and when he did change to CM, he may have possibly have had a massive power build up.....nowhere was that truly stated. but i don't think that that's a strecth by any means!

zeel
Cap ftw.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by D-Block
he hit supes at superspeed that was the only one u could call a sucker punch. CM also shrugged off heat vision like it was nothing.

CM FTW That's not entirely true. The entire fight, Superman was trying to reason with CM. He wasn't trying to hurt him, only to make him see the error of his ways. When he used his HV, he intentions was to talk to CM. That's why we see Superman talking to him.

Don't forget that the HV was actually give CM a very hard time. He was almost on his knees. If he had not called on Shazam he probably would have been done.

As for this thread, KM CM wins. Anyone who can fly, go toe to toe with KC Superman in fighting can survive long enough to BFR, or knockout WWH before it's to late.

quanchi112
Right. Which is why Billy isn't going to let Hulk punch him in the face while having a conversation with him. If he continually tries the shazam lightning it only will piss him off.

WW Hulk 10 of 10.

Enyalus
If he continually tries the shazam lightning it only will piss him off.
I agree with that.

xJLxKing
I agree with that.
You don't think that the lighting will hurt Hulk?

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You don't think that the lighting will hurt Hulk?
Duh, it'll hurt. But not as much as Strange/Zom punching open his entire chest. Which he healed from in seconds.

It'll hurt. He'll heal. Fast. And be incredibly pissed off. Which'll make him heal faster. And grow stronger.

Let's not forget that one of the reasons it hurt Supes so badly was because it was magic.

xJLxKing
Duh, it'll hurt. But not as much as Strange/Zom punching open his entire chest. Which he healed from in seconds.

It'll hurt. He'll heal. Fast. And be incredibly pissed off. Which'll make him heal faster. And grow stronger.

Let's not forget that one of the reasons it hurt Supes so badly was because it was magic.
In my opinion, that is how CM will win. Grab onto WWH and start pushing him up will shouting Shazam.

Enyalus
Grab onto WWH and start pushing him up will shouting Shazam.
Again...so what?

Grabbing Hulk would be a tremendously stupid thing to do. All's Hulk would need to do is cover CM's mouth or maneuver himself a little ways over so the lightning strikes CM instead.

xJLxKing
Again...so what?

Grabbing Hulk would be a tremendously stupid thing to do. All's Hulk would need to do is cover CM's mouth or maneuver himself a little ways over so the lightning strikes CM instead.
Grab as in bear hug, or from the back. CM(imo) is almost as powerful as KM Superman(a bit weaker). I think he is smarter(the way they fight), and faster then WWH. Also, I doubt hulk would cover CM's mouth and do something to make the lighting hit him. He isn't that smart.

Enyalus
Grab as in bear hug, or from the back. CM(imo) is almost as powerful as KM Superman(a bit weaker). I think he is smarter(the way they fight), and faster then WWH. Also, I doubt hulk would cover CM's mouth and do something to make the lighting hit him. He isn't that smart.
What are you talking about? WWH had Banner's intellect and months of training under his belt in gladatorial contests. Of course he's combat savvy. And intelligent.

I think Reed said Banner was so intelligent his IQ wasn't measurable on any known IQ test.

Grab in a bear hug? Hulk flexes his biceps. CM bounces off.

xJLxKing
What are you talking about? WWH had Banner's intellect and months of training under his belt in gladatorial contests. Of course he's combat savvy. And intelligent.

I think Reed said Banner was so intelligent his IQ wasn't measurable on any known IQ test.

Okay...
I still believe CM wins this. What do you think? I didn't see your answer

laughing out loud

jrodslam
Les not forget how fact KC Marvel and Supes were moving. Superman was flying to a destination with a head start TWICE and Cap caught up to him and passed him. Also, during their fight, the speed these two displayed to beat the lightning to the punch. No version of Hulk is that fast. He wont have the speed to move Cap and make the lightning hit him after Cap already has in in the way. Its just too fast. We also have to remember that at this point in time, both Cap And Supes are waaaay stronger than their current versions.

KC Cap ftw.

Enyalus
Okay...
I still believe CM wins this. What do you think? I didn't see your answer
First page:
thumb up

A while.

The lightning's going to hurt WWH, but he's going to heal from it. Quicker each time. And KC Marvel has none of the speed or blitzing feats mainstream does.

WWH takes him down eventually...

laughing out loud
I was serious. Savage Hulk did exactly that to Hercules while fighting on Mt. Olympus in a Hulk vs. Hercules one-shot (which is pretty good and you should check it out.) Herc knocks Hulk off the mountain IIRC, then dives ontop of him and grabs hold of him in a bear-like hug...Hulk flexes his biceps and Herc literally bounces up in the air and off of him.

Herc's one of the physically strongest beings on Marvel Earth. Savage Hulk made him look pathetic. And WWH >> Savage Hulk. Especially after being pissed off from getting smacked with lightning several times.

xJLxKing
That sound more reasonable, but for some reason(bias opinion). I can't see CM losing if he grabs WWH in a way and takes him to the Cosmos. Simultaneously shouting Shazam.

WWH might have a chance to get his CM off him, but not if he is getting hit by that powerful lighting.

Enyalus
I can't see CM losing if he grabs WWH in a way and takes him to the Cosmos.
How'd that work out for Gladiator?

xJLxKing
How'd that work out for Gladiator?
CM has lighting

Enyalus
CM has lighting
ZOMG teh lightning!!!

You realize Sentry was using omnidirectional energy blasts which engulfed multiple blocks of NYC and Hulk had no problems.

Oh, there's the Ghost Rider owning I had forgotten about, too.

xJLxKing
ZOMG teh lightning!!!

You realize Sentry was using omnidirectional energy blasts which engulfed multiple blocks of NYC and Hulk had no problems.

Oh, there's the Ghost Rider owning I had forgotten about, too.
Sentry is a B@#%. Power of a billion suns, my holy @$$.

I don't read Marvel too much. I only keep up with Thor, X-men, and a few others. WWH arc was too boring. I stopped reading after he attacked after a few issues.

Enyalus
Sentry is a B@#%. Power of a billion suns, my holy @$$.
Doesn't matter. His energy output was destroying entire NYC blocks at a time. Hulk was fighting in it without a problem. Also took Ghost Rider's blast pretty well.

Lightning's not going to be an issue. He isn't weak to it like Superman. He's actually shown pretty good magical resistance over the years.

I don't read Marvel too much.
I can tell.

But seriously, WWH arc sucked. I only read it once. Still, I give the dude his props.

xJLxKing
100% agree

Guess we have a difference in opinion mad

I see your point though, but like I said, I am being bias here.

D-Block
Originally posted by jrodslam
Les not forget how fact KC Marvel and Supes were moving. Superman was flying to a destination with a head start TWICE and Cap caught up to him and passed him. Also, during their fight, the speed these two displayed to beat the lightning to the punch. No version of Hulk is that fast. He wont have the speed to move Cap and make the lightning hit him after Cap already has in in the way. Its just too fast. We also have to remember that at this point in time, both Cap And Supes are waaaay stronger than their current versions.

KC Cap ftw.

exactly

D-Block
WWH can be knocked out which KC CM can do. Hulk can't touch him if he uses his huge speed advantage like Sentry should have. CM wouldn't even have to use the lighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.