Agent Zero vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
These two have great agility and precision.

Agent Zero: Blood Lust On

Deadpool: Talkative (like always)

700x700 yard arena
(lost a room to run and go wild on each other)

Agent Zero: 10 pistols

Deadpool: the usual

Enyalus
AZ. 9/10, at least.

d3str0ya10
Really that easily for AZ?

Enyalus
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Really that easily for AZ?
Sure. Adamantium bullets to f Deadpool up, and anti-HF acid for even more ownage.

d3str0ya10
oh deadpool would get wrecked here nevermind.

Trackz
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure. Adamantium bullets to f Deadpool up, and anti-HF acid for even more ownage. adamantium bullets wouldn't really do anything different than regular bullets to deadpool, and I believe deadpool to definitely be the better physically of the two.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Trackz
adamantium bullets wouldn't really do anything different than regular bullets to deadpool, and I believe deadpool to definitely be the better physically of the two.
DP wears body armor. So, sometimes he takes a lot of bullets and they leave exit wounds, etc...sometimes they don't and its not a big deal. Adamantium would ensure they go through.

DP is better physically. I don't see it mattering much, though. AZ has vibranium armor to soak up the little DP would dish out before he can get his hands on him for the acid. Plus in addition to the adamantium bullets, he's got an adamantium knife.

Trackz
DP wears body armor. So, sometimes he takes a lot of bullets and they leave exit wounds, etc...sometimes they don't and its not a big deal. Adamantium would ensure they go through.

DP is better physically. I don't see it mattering much, though. AZ has vibranium armor to soak up the little DP would dish out before he can get his hands on him for the acid. Plus in addition to the adamantium bullets, he's got an adamantium knife. we're assuming this is agent zero with his powers right?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Trackz
we're assuming this is agent zero with his powers right?
When he was AZ, he had his powers, yes...

d3str0ya10
yeh one of my bullshit friends said that he can control the bullet path i was like oh thats tight now i find out he's just a super extreme marksman feats of sniping with a pistol marksmen.

Enyalus
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
yeh one of my bullshit friends said that he can control the bullet path i was like oh thats tight now i find out he's just a super extreme marksman feats of sniping with a pistol marksmen.
He's also got a sniper rifle that carries an 'Anti-Metal' bullet in it...not that that makes any difference against Deadpool.

psycho gundam
the more deadpool heals, the worse the acid burn is. (assuming he gets hit with a kinetic blast)

d3str0ya10
wait so what exactly does AZ do again absorb kinetic energy right?

psycho gundam
yes.

he absorbs kinetic energy , even from super human impacts (something that would surely kill or infirm a normal human) and converts it into blasts of energy. weapon x tinkered with him and his blasts were attuned to make healing factors work against themselves, kinda like a strong acid and a base mixing.

he wears a wakandan vibranium weave body suit (wakandan vibranium absorbs sound waves). iirc he also packs an antarctic vibranium combat knife. (antarctic vibranium/anti-metal disolves metallic substances). if his knife clashes with deadpool's steel katana, the knife will win.

i might be misstaken about the knife.... oh yeah, i also think he had vibranium rounds in his guns or something.

Survivor19
He has adamantium rounds in his gun.

And the fight ends like one in Weapon X: Days of Future Now. I mean, Deadpool is melted all the way down to the goo.

It's sad, but AZ it the opponent specifically created for bringing down likes of DP, Wolverine and Sabes.

PS. He doesn't have 'anti-metal bullet', because there is no such thing. Weapon X lied to him about that.

Kazenji
Deadpool takes it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Survivor19
PS. He doesn't have 'anti-metal bullet', because there is no such thing. Weapon X lied to him about that.
He used it in the Weapon X: Agent Zero special, when he intentionally missed Wolverine.

Survivor19
You see, it was said later in the same issue, that all of this was a lie. The bullet wasn't special. They were just playing with him...

Enyalus
You see, it was said later in the same issue, that all of this was a lie. The bullet wasn't special. They were just playing with him...
I remember the Director, whats his name, having a monologue with himself explaining that he knew AZ wouldn't kill Wolvie, and it was a test. I don't remember him saying the Anti-Metal bullet didn't exist.

Could be wrong, though. smile

Survivor19
His name is Malcolm Colcord.

Well, his exact words were that "the bullet we provided you was a fake".

Enyalus
His name is Malcolm Colcord.

Well, his exact words were that "the bullet we provided you was a fake".
Ah. Alright...thanks man.

Didn't have it to look up myself.

Sin I AM
y does it matter deadpool still goes down hard

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
y does it matter deadpool still goes down hard
thumb up yes

Sin I AM
thumb up yes

thanks boo! stick out tongue

KingD19
If he can stay away from the HF acid, he takes it. If he slips up even once though, it's over.

d3str0ya10
yeah AZ gotta whatch on this one but if he keeps his distance he's got hope.

Mindset
DP wins 20/10

cloud102
Toss up.

Priest
Deadpool.

Kazenji
Deadpool, no bullets are'nt going to hurt him.

KingD19
The bullets won't stop him, but AZ's Healing Factor Acid will.

Kazenji
You really think so no expression

hope you know deadpools healing factor is stronger then wolverines.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kazenji

...Its derived from Wolverine's...They're the same.

Not that that matters...the acid works better the faster the HF is.

Priest

Not that that matters...the acid works better the faster the HF is.
DP has literally been melted by cable's stomach acid and was able to regenerate.
DP HF>Wolverine's

Enyalus
Originally posted by Priest
DP HF>Wolverine's

Again, that only works in AZ's favor...

Mindset

No they're not.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
No they're not.
I knew you'd say that.

Okay.

"Its derived from Wolverine's. Altered to deal with Wade's cancer."

stick out tongue

KingD19
Dude, get it through your head, the faster the healing factor works, the more powerful it is, the more effective the acid works. That will be detrimental for Wade.

d3str0ya10
most definitely

snoopdogg
Deadpool stomps.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kazenji

hope you realizes that the stronger your healing factor works to heal u the worses the damage becomes, so actaully a stronger healing factors worses.

maybe you should read up on zero

weaponx510
to much room AZ wins with Ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.