Apocalypse W/Speedforce Vs. Superman & Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Apocalypse's is ripped from the MU and arrives in the DCU via a dimensional tear, setting off a warning signal at JLA HQ. The Flash takes off to investigate the the disturbance and report back to the JLA what he finds. When he arrives he finds what appears to be a dying Apocalypse in a deformed and semi-liquid state reaching out his hand for assistance. Flash moves in close to lend a hand and as he does Apocalypse grabs him and merges his body with The Flash's, overwriting his DNA with his own and usurping the Flash's powers (speed, kinetic energy manipulation, etc). Batman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and Superman arrive on the scene and see the Flash's costume smoldering on the ground. Wonder Woman moves in to attack and Nur lays her out by morphing his arm into a giant piston and slamming it into Diana at .5 C. Batman says "We may have a problem." Apoc then increases his size to 20' tall and gestures to Supes and Marvel.

Battle takes place in Keystone City.

Discuss.

psycho gundam
i just came no expression that's how he should get down all the time.

ummm yeah, apocalypse for the win.

Enyalus
Heh.

Team gets stomped. Hard.

EDIT:
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i just came no expression
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
i want to hear the classic apocalypse soliloquy that would be even more epic once he has the speed force.

Survivor19
I like this match.
But old blue-lips is hard to tag even in normal form. With speedforce they don't have a chance of hitting him, like, at all. He, from the other hand...

Nihilist
Apoc wins .

psycho gundam
damn, what's stopping him from utilizing the speed force to pass his atoms into superman and cap marvel then integrate with their dna strands?

-----------------------------------------

that begs the question: if apocalypse were to pour his blood into the open wound of...anyone, would he be able to take them over?

Enyalus
i want to hear the classic apocalypse soliloquy that would be even more epic once he has the speed force.
I'm going to apologize in advance for the Trick moment, but you've inspired me.

8CtxqB7Ll2Y

4:15...mmm, teh secks.

Survivor19
It won't be that easy. But, strictly speaking, big A doesn't usually does blood transfer when he changes bodies. It simply isn't needed.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm going to apologize in advance for the Trick moment, but you've inspired me.

8CtxqB7Ll2Y

4:15...mmm, teh secks. i think you want this one:

apocalypse actually addresses PIS and tries to fight against it...AND STILL LOSES.

gsoCL4bMn-o&feature

Enyalus
i think you want this one:

apocalypse actually addresses PIS and tries to fight against it...AND STILL LOSES.

gsoCL4bMn-o&feature

Yeah. That little speech of his is like a summary of his entire comic career.

psycho gundam
sadly enough the irony of him pausing to express his dilemma instead of killing cable proves it.

cable even said that it was weird that apocalypse didn't finish him.

lolz! i just noticed that in the opening of the show, the scene where the two teams are running into eachother about to collide, they have juggernaut facing off with jubilee. wtf?

illadelph12
Anyone else notice that Apocalypse kinda sounds like a mechanized Sean Connery in those clips?

psycho gundam
only adds to the badassery.

Xplosive
Apocalypse W/Speedforce would be extreme. Such as Superman wouldn't stand a chance.

guy222
Poccy

Slaanesh
Apoc FTW

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12
Anyone else notice that Apocalypse kinda sounds like a mechanized Sean Connery in those clips?
only adds to the badassery.

If anything, Apoc would only serve to dilute Connery's bad-assedness.

wink

Raoul
Originally posted by illadelph12
Apocalypse's is ripped from the MU and arrives in the DCU via a dimensional tear, setting off a warning signal at JLA HQ. The Flash takes off to investigate the the disturbance and report back to the JLA what he finds. When he arrives he finds what appears to be a dying Apocalypse in a deformed and semi-liquid state reaching out his hand for assistance. Flash moves in close to lend a hand and as he does Apocalypse grabs him and merges his body with The Flash's, overwriting his DNA with his own and usurping the Flash's powers (speed, kinetic energy manipulation, etc). Batman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and Superman arrive on the scene and see the Flash's costume smoldering on the ground. Wonder Woman moves in to attack and Nur lays her out by morphing his arm into a giant piston and slamming it into Diana at .5 C. Batman says "We may have a problem." Apoc then increases his size to 20' tall and gestures to Supes and Marvel.

Battle takes place in Keystone City.

Discuss.

if i was any older, i probably would have just had a stroke.

Originally posted by Scoobless
If anything, Apoc would only serve to dilute Connery's bad-assedness.

wink

laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
sadly enough the irony of him pausing to express his dilemma instead of killing cable proves it.

cable even said that it was weird that apocalypse didn't finish him.

lolz! i just noticed that in the opening of the show, the scene where the two teams are running into eachother about to collide, they have juggernaut facing off with jubilee. wtf?

Why did they have her facing off against him? What is she going to do, slap him with her diaper?

Survivor19
Don't bother with that lame opening, watch opening for Japanese X-men instead. They know how it's done.
Nur wins this.

illadelph12
up

illadelph12
bump

galactusischere
Apoc 10/10

quanchi112
Apoc wins.

illadelph12
Bump!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.