D-List Amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Create the most capable and powerful amalgam from no more then 4 characters from d-list.

As usual, no Multiplie Man's powers.

Digi
D-List?

PRAYERRUN
huh???

PRAYERRUN
ok I'm gonna take a crack at this and you tell me if it's what you're talking about.
Sue Storms Invisibility, and Kitty Pryde's abillity to pass through walls would make this one person a ghost if they wanted to be.

psycho gundam
d-list as in: devil dinosaur + rawhide-kid + vibe + mandrill. amirite?

PRAYERRUN
I have no idea lol

Badabing
Originally posted by Survivor19
Create the most capable and powerful amalgam from no more then 4 characters from d-list.

As usual, no Multiplie Man's powers. Maybe give examples of who you think are D list characters.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe give examples of who you think are D list characters.
Superman.

Badabing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Superman. I was thinking Cyke, Pym, Hawkeye, etc. biscuits

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
I was thinking Cyke, Pym, Hawkeye, etc. biscuits
That goes without saying.

psycho gundam
according to shokosugi's judgment, i pick thanos + silver surfer + current thor + sentry.

PRAYERRUN
I'll stick with Invisible woman + Kitty Pryde.

The Nuul
Doomsday (H/P), Superboy Prime, Thanos and Dr. Strange (classic).

Digi
Since B-list already refers to occasionally-obscure characters, I think anyone with their own monthly title(s) (i.e. Sue Storm) wouldn't be allowed at all. D-list, by any standardized definition, would have to be dudes that maybe Spider-Man has fought once or twice, or backup heroes on a villain team that inevitably get stabbed by Wolverine or something.

Still. Arbitrary distinction. I can't see a good definition emerging that will save this thread.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but we tried our best. lol oh well.

rotiart
D. As in failure?

Demolitian man + paste pot pete + combo man + mole man

psycho gundam
combo man's not real, he's just the mascot for those nasty pretzel things.

Badabing
Originally posted by Survivor19

As usual, no Multiplie Man's powers. I'm closing this before it becomes a mess. Why not remake the thread with some more detail and maybe some characters as examples. Talk to Golem, he makes threads about the most obscure characters and gives us bios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.