Maestro vs this bricks..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin

Harbinger
6 or 7.

Enyalus

StiltmanFTW

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze
The forgotten one? As in Hero?

He would take it.

nicamarvin

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The forgotten one? As in Hero?

He would take it.
I thought he meant Gilgamesh.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought he meant Gilgamesh. yes is Gilgamesh...he is a good guy, I bet he will go down to blood lusted Maestro, just because he will go all out..

Bouboumaster
Green Scar Hulk, the number 7, tear him in half.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Hyperion Prime

StiltmanFTW
^ h2h only

golem370
Maestro as tons of experience right since he is an future version of Hulk. I think Juggernaut should be 9 and Kurse 8 which means he would make it too 10 because if Hulks gets the chance he will send Juggs out of the country or planet.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by golem370
Maestro as tons of experience right since he is an future version of Hulk. I think Juggernaut should be 9 and Kurse 8 which means he would make it too 10 because if Hulks gets the chance he will send Juggs out of the country or planet.

If Maestro's lucky, he's got 1/100th of Thor's experience.

golem370
Thor is not messing with this version of Hulk sorry Maestro starts off at twice the strength of calm Hulk. Hulk as stood toe to toe with Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hercules & Namor. Thor couldn't do that unless it was the King of Asgard.

Maestro- http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/incarnations/maestro.html

Enyalus
I couldn't finish Future Imperfect for whatever reason. Seemed boring to me. I dunno why.

Hyperion Prime
I couldn't finish Future Imperfect for whatever reason. Seemed boring to me. I dunno why.

eek! What!!!!! Future Imperfect is an awesome story. Try to read it again...you may like it better. They actually have it in trade paperback.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
eek! What!!!!! Future Imperfect is an awesome story. Try to read it again...you may like it better. They actually have it in trade paperback.
I have the TPB lol...

Now its in a box in my closet. Meh. Might take another look at it over the long weekend.

The Scribe
Maestro is from the future, so he has already fought and killed all of the Marvel characters once. He has killed an entire universe. I doubt anyone on this list would do much against him.

1.Hercules
2.original Abomination
3.the Forgoten one
4.DOS Super Man(H2H only flying or super speed)
5.classic thor(H2H only with out hammer)
6.SS(same as supes)
7.WWH
8.Juggernaut
9.amp Kurse
10.SA mangog

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by The Scribe
Maestro is from the future, so he has already fought and killed all of the Marvel characters once. He has killed an entire universe. I doubt anyone on this list would do much against him.

1.Hercules
2.original Abomination
3.the Forgoten one
4.DOS Super Man(H2H only flying or super speed)
5.classic thor(H2H only with out hammer)
6.SS(same as supes)
7.WWH
8.Juggernaut
9.amp Kurse
10.SA mangog

Well actually a lot of those people were killed by the Nuclear Wars. I think he physically killed Iron Man, Thor, Silver Surfer and Juggernaut. The rest died from war.

And he is never ever beating Mangog......ever.

The Scribe
Well actually a lot of those people were killed by the Nuclear Wars. I think he physically killed Iron Man, Thor, Silver Surfer and Juggernaut. The rest died from war.

He beat Thor. Thor beat Mangog. So, why not?

I say Maestro beats them all.

Hyperion Prime

Thor used magic and has a hammer and belt of strength and stuff/

SuperiorTech

From what I understand most if not all of the heroes were killed in the wars.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
From what I understand most if not all of the heroes were killed in the wars.

I know he fought Iron Man for sure. You may be right about the others, but I dont see Nuclear war killing Juggernaut, Surfer, but his broken board is in Rick Jones possesion.

xJLxKing

tkitna

Wow. Its one of my top 5 stories ever, but to each his own.

Maestro isnt beating Kurse or Mangog for sure. Would struggle at 7 and actually would probably lose that one too. I'll say 7.

guy222

janus77

Kris Blaze

lmfao, he did not beat Thor.

Thor was killed by the nuclear fallout, and Thor did not beat Mangog.

iceman24567
Surfer is perfect where he is with the stipulations. Prep or no prep Juggs, Mangog and Kurse would put a womping on Maestro or any Hulk in H2H

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Surfer is perfect where he is with the stipulations. Prep or no prep Juggs, Mangog and Kurse would put a womping on Maestro or any Hulk in H2H
I think maestro is strong enough to hang whe the top guys, and given the stipulations that should give him enough time to BFR them, remember this guy is very evil, his mind is twisted and 10 minutes to a genius like him thats alot of time..I think he clears it, he will kill all the guys from 1 to 5 just for the sake of his evilness, the rest he will manage to BFR them, Juggernaut?maestro wont be stupid to trade blow for blow with him for long

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Thor was killed by the nuclear fallout,

Do you realy believe that?..laughing the same thor that went to the Sun to call his brother for help??Very few things will kill this guy, and a nuclear fallout will not be one of them..

iceman24567
Yeah how the hell will he bfr Juggs? Or Kurse and beating Mangog is out of the question.

nicamarvin

iceman24567
Yeah so him being an evil genius = he can beat Classic Juggs, Kurse and Silver Age Mangog? I'm not the only person that doesn't believe that nonsense. Jeez the stuff being posted lately makes my stomach hurt.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Jeez the stuff being posted lately makes my stomach hurt.
That's typically the side effect of an abortion, you tool.

nicamarvin

iceman24567
That's typically the side effect of an abortion, you tool. Oh eek!

iceman24567

The Pict
SS is allowed to use his super speed? Stops at 6 then, if not earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.