Wolverine vs Deadpool vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J.L
Who would be the savage fighter of them all to win the collison!

StiltmanFTW
Not DP.

d3str0ya10
DP is not savage you should have tooken him out he is just silly.

ive noticed something sabretooth is like the opposite of wolverine.

Wolverine: is more of an animal on the inside with his rage.

Sabretooth: is more of an animal on the outside cause he walks on all fours growls, and has canine teeth

A.J.L
What the hell are you guys talking, deadpool is a gangsta he is so badass, with the swords and guns, hell naw they can't beat deadpool. Didn't you know it took both wolverine and Sabertooth to take him done in the origin of Wolverine movie, and he was so damn difficult to beat and kill.

d3str0ya10
first off that wasnt deadpool de dede because last time i remember DP dont shoot damn lasers out his eyes or teleport. that was a damn baraka from MK. and we are talking about comics not movies this is comic vs.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by A.J.L
What the hell are you guys talking, deadpool is a gangsta he is so badass, with the swords and guns, hell naw they can't beat deadpool. Didn't you know it took both wolverine and Sabertooth to take him done in the origin of Wolverine movie, and he was so damn difficult to beat and kill.

Read some comics.

A.J.L
A dush bag, the movie is based on the comic nah dooyeah, the heck you saying that deadpool aint deadly, he kiicked both there asses and wolverine just so happens to surprise him. Trust me if he would have known then wolverine ass would have died and the same with sabertooth. If you don't know shit about him don't say he suck or aint a savage because trust me he is the best damn mutant I ever know.

Mindset
dush bag

laughing out loud

A.J.L
I don't need to read comics to know that you 2 fools don't know shit about him and how badass he is

StiltmanFTW
laughcry

At least read the rules.

Mindset
stilt you don't know anything, you're a dush bag

A.J.L
Destroy, can just shut up about deadpool and STITLMAN can do the same and if you say deadpool aint good, you aint as well, just because I'm a junior doesn't mean I don't and friggin thing, I have more of a expression then you both destroy and stitlman ever had in this

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
stilt you don't know anything, you're a dush bag

Oh yes, I forgot shocklaugh

iceman24567
I'm lost sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.