WW Hulk vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Cable not hindered by the T.O.

vs

World War Hulk

Juk3n
Hulk gets taken apart at the molecular level and cable goes to lunch?

Survivor19
^ Good point here.
Cable ftw.

Xplosive
Cable

golem370
Has stuff like that never tryed on the Hulk?

Enyalus
Cable.

Grinning Goku
Cable. Can't wait to see someone come in and argue that King Hulk can win.

Master Court
Ugh.

Hulk(not even WWH) has beaten worse people than Cable. And Hulk has healed from a molecular state before.

I know Cable. He's good. But he's not top-tier. Hulk is. And WWH certainly is. It was stated as a canon fact in World War Hulk that he's the most powerful being in the galaxy(having beaten Sentry and Black Bolt). Cable is not as powerful as Sentry and Blackbolt, nor could he beat either one...

Hulk wins and eats Cable's lunch. And then sends Cable's techno balls to Cyclops. no expression

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Master Court
Ugh.

Hulk(not even WWH) has beaten worse people than Cable. And Hulk has healed from a molecular state before.

I know Cable. He's good. But he's not top-tier. Hulk is. And WWH certainly is. It was stated as a canon fact in World War Hulk that he's the most powerful being in the galaxy(having beaten Sentry and Black Bolt).

Hulk wins and eats Cable's lunch. And then sends Cable's techno balls to Cyclops. no expression

Your post count is indicative of your I.Q., I see.

Enyalus
It was stated as a canon fact in World War Hulk that he's the most powerful being in the galaxy(having beaten Sentry and Black Bolt).

Sorry, but why does beating Blackbolt, and then issues later, stalemating Sentry, translate into being the most powerful being in the galaxy?

Besides this, the Blackbolt that Hulk beat was in reality a skrull.

StiltmanFTW
WWH has NOT beaten Black Bolt.

That was Skrullbolt...

Harbinger
Jesus Cable kills Hulk.

Master Court
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
WWH has NOT beaten Black Bolt.

That was Skrullbolt...

Alright. My bad.

But he BEAT Sentry. He reverted to Banner because of Sentry's energy effect on Hulk. And Sentry was already stated as being the most powerful dude in the galaxy. Hulk beat him, and took the top spot.

Or, if you say BANNER beat REYNOLDS, it's still Sentry's loss. It would go the same way if WWHulk and Sentry fought again. That means WWH>Sentry. Cable is not anywhere near Sentry.

Originally posted by Grinning Goku

laughing laughing laughing

You think I just picked up a "computer machine" and hooked up to the "interweb".

laughing laughing

Ok, alright. Calm down. Cable's a good boy. He beats Hulk. Absolutely pwns him. Now tell your teddy bear you won, and sleep easy tonight.

Master Court
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

.............. laughing

*sigh*... Kids these days...

Mindset
Cable does beat Hulk, Hulk will never even touch Cable if Cable doesn't want him to.

leonheartmm
actually, it was an UTTER stalemate between sentry, and sentry didnt even call on the void. to say that he BEAT sentry..........

Xplosive
Ugh.

I know Cable. He's good. But he's not top-tier. Hulk is. And WWH certainly is. It was stated as a canon fact in World War Hulk that he's the most powerful being in the galaxy(having beaten Sentry and Black Bolt). Cable is not as powerful as Sentry and Blackbolt, nor could he beat either one...

Actually, Cable beats him easily.

id369
Ugh.

If Cable is not even Top Tier. How powerful is Cable and WW Hulk respectively?

Survivor19
Cable is powerful enough, that he can lift Hulk in the orbit, and take him apart. While drinking coffee in his kitchen.

King Kandy
Ugh.

A>B>C logic doesn't work when the people involved have completely distinct powersets. Sentry and Blackbolt tried to use brute force, Cable can use other methods.

janus77
Hulk would barely acknowledge Cable's molecular doo-dahs...

Hulk's fought against HE's molecular messing, fought against mystical molecular manipulation... in both cases he's reverted to himself in panels.

Hulk's stated to be as tough internally as he is externally... he'd ware Cable out, just attempting to manipulate Hulk's molecules.

a couple of ThunderClaps on the other hand... would have Cable bleeding from every orifice.

Mindset
Originally posted by janus77

Hulk's stated to be as tough internally as he is externally... he'd ware Cable out, just attempting to manipulate Hulk's molecules.

a couple of ThunderClaps on the other hand... would have Cable bleeding from every orifice. no expression

leonheartmm

Hulk's fought against HE's molecular messing, fought against mystical molecular manipulation... in both cases he's reverted to himself in panels.

a couple of ThunderClaps on the other hand... would have Cable bleeding from every orifice.

errrrr. no. cable destroyed norrin's board without too much effort. i see wwh putting up a fight but i dont see him winning. sumhow i think if CABLE was that mad and didnt have any morals or techno organic limitations, even at the potential he was in cable deadpool, earth wudnt have fared so well....

Nihilist

a couple of ThunderClaps on the other hand... would have Cable bleeding from every orifice. tohslaugh

SamZED
Cable at his best owns Hulk.
And Sentry owns Hulk too. That fight was PIS. Sentry was letting Hulk punch him in the face, he didn't use his superior speed and was too busy talking.

DeathKap
Cable ftw.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i see wwh putting up a fight but i dont see him winning.

I don't see WWH even putting up some fight.

The Nuul
lulz @ the Hulk fanboy.

Yeah, Cable stomps here.

Utrigita
Cable for the win.

iceman24567
WWh is the most powerful being in the Galaxy? WWh is top tier but cable isn't? Cables shields can't take thunderclaps? WWH stands a chance?

The Nuul
Hulk > Galactus

Halb
I vote for Hulk.

I have read WWH and I think Hulk does beat Sentry at the end, it wasn't a draw. Hulk voluntarily gives up at the end after beating everyone.

The Nuul
tohslaugh

facepalm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Halb
I vote for Hulk.

I have read WWH and I think Hulk does beat Sentry at the end, it wasn't a draw. Hulk voluntarily gives up at the end after beating everyone. He did not beat everyone he beat a bunch of puss and boots.

Kris Blaze
Cable is awfully versatile and has a lot of power.

He was able to weed a virus out of Deadpool's genes. I don't see how he could have any trouble manipulating gamma energy. One of many possible solutions to this fight. And let's not pretend that sentry's level is completely unobtainable through amplification. WWH and Sentry both drained themselves after all, so it's not like you need a skyfather to beat the Hulk physically.

Warlord
I say Cable wins. But how the hell Hulk beat Nate?

Master Court
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Cable is awfully versatile and has a lot of power.

He was able to weed a virus out of Deadpool's genes. I don't see how he could have any trouble manipulating gamma energy. One of many possible solutions to this fight. And let's not pretend that sentry's level is completely unobtainable through amplification. WWH and Sentry both drained themselves after all, so it's not like you need a skyfather to beat the Hulk physically.

Actually, Hulk was drained because of Sentry's unique aura.

The proof of this is that World Breaker Hulk was exerting much more power, even while trying to hold back, and he didn't revert. More proof is that lesser Hulk's have went the distance with Superman and not reverted. Not Skyfather level of course, but I'm stating that the fight with Sentry is the only example of Hulk ever reverting to Banner as a result of energy expenditure. Hulk's had long throwdowns with Thor and not reverted. I remember he and Thor had like an arm wrestling match that lasted HOURS and Hulk never reverted. So this reverting thingy is an isolated incident. In an isolated incident, you have to look at what's different than the norm. Has Hulk ever fought Sentry this way before? No. Has Hulk fought uber guys before? Yes. Did he revert when it took extreme effort to fight them? No. So why would he revert when fighting Sentry? Well, what's unique about Sentry? The aura. It directly effects Hulk by calming him down. What happens when Hulk is calm? He reverts.

Well, it was never stated, so it's just speculation, but it makes sense. Oh, well.

And the satellites that took Hulk down were not only designed for Hulk, but Hulk LET them take him down.

Now, I know Cable. Cable has "vast physic power". So does Sentry. Hulk beat him. Say what you want. "They reverted". "Banner beat Reynolds". The fact is, less than a minute later, Hulk was still about to destroy the world by taking a footstep, and Sentry(who according to canon was the only and last hope to stopping WWHulk) was laying on the ground a bloody pulp.

If Cable could have done a damn thing about it, he would've. Or they would've gotten one of the many other people with molecular manipulation abilities(which, by example of canon feats, often only temporarily incapacitate Hulk). Dr. Strange failed. Sentry failed. X-Men failed. Fantastic Four failed. That's a few dozen people right there all with crazy ass powers that ended up doing jack shit to Hulk. The only one that came close was Dr. Strange.

After all that, you're saying... Cable... can walk up and pop Hulk out of existence...

Look, I like Hulk. Obviously. But I'm no blind fanboy. If someone beats Hulk in a comic, then from that day forward I say "Yes, it's possible that person can beat Hulk". If someone consistently beats Hulk, I say, "Yes, that person beats Hulk". If Hulk beats someone; you get the picture, right? That goes for people that are similar to the people Hulk has faced.

Hulk can beat Iron Man easily. So I'd say he beats War Machine easily. It goes the same for people that are more powerful than other people. If Hulk can beat Sentry, who has even more "vast psychic power" than Cable, then Cable loses.

Although, in fairness, Sentry never actually used his "vast psychic powers". It's very possible he's not even good enough to use them. He's not very smart. I was gonna try to be sly and say "if Sentry thought it'd work, he'd have done it", but it just wouldn't hold water, and I'm usually way too sly to try something so not-sly.

In any case. There ya go. As it's said, everyone knows Hulk. List some feats of Cable's if you actually want to DEBATE this instead of patting each other on the back. If it's about Cable respect, and you're just representing, let me know. I got no beef with representing.

And lastly, I like Cable. I don't like Cyclops, but I like Cable. I had his action figure when I was a kid and I often made him win against the odds. Actually, I lost the regular Cable one(which pissed me off), but I still had this one toy where he's wearing this strange orange spacesuit looking thing. Any ideas when he wore an orange spacesuit or jumpsuit? Just wondering, but I don't want to distract from the debate.

And I change my mind. I like Cyclops. Just sometimes he's a bit arrogant, don't you think?

Enyalus
lol

iceman24567
No Cable wins no expression

Mindset
Actually, Hulk was drained because of Sentry's unique aura.

The proof of this is that World Breaker Hulk was exerting much more power, even while trying to hold back, and he didn't revert. More proof is that lesser Hulk's have went the distance with Superman and not reverted. Not Skyfather level of course, but I'm stating that the fight with Sentry is the only example of Hulk ever reverting to Banner as a result of energy expenditure. Hulk's had long throwdowns with Thor and not reverted. I remember he and Thor had like an arm wrestling match that lasted HOURS and Hulk never reverted. So this reverting thingy is an isolated incident. In an isolated incident, you have to look at what's different than the norm. Has Hulk ever fought Sentry this way before? No. Has Hulk fought uber guys before? Yes. Did he revert when it took extreme effort to fight them? No. So why would he revert when fighting Sentry? Well, what's unique about Sentry? The aura. It directly effects Hulk by calming him down. What happens when Hulk is calm? He reverts.

Well, it was never stated, so it's just speculation, but it makes sense. Oh, well.

And the satellites that took Hulk down were not only designed for Hulk, but Hulk LET them take him down.

Now, I know Cable. Cable has "vast physic power". So does Sentry. Hulk beat him. Say what you want. "They reverted". "Banner beat Reynolds". The fact is, less than a minute later, Hulk was still about to destroy the world by taking a footstep, and Sentry(who according to canon was the only and last hope to stopping WWHulk) was laying on the ground a bloody pulp.

If Cable could have done a damn thing about it, he would've. Or they would've gotten one of the many other people with molecular manipulation abilities(which, by example of canon feats, often only temporarily incapacitate Hulk). Dr. Strange failed. Sentry failed. X-Men failed. Fantastic Four failed. That's a few dozen people right there all with crazy ass powers that ended up doing jack shit to Hulk. The only one that came close was Dr. Strange.

After all that, you're saying... Cable... can walk up and pop Hulk out of existence...

Look, I like Hulk. Obviously. But I'm no blind fanboy. If someone beats Hulk in a comic, then from that day forward I say "Yes, it's possible that person can beat Hulk". If someone consistently beats Hulk, I say, "Yes, that person beats Hulk". If Hulk beats someone; you get the picture, right? That goes for people that are similar to the people Hulk has faced.

Hulk can beat Iron Man easily. So I'd say he beats War Machine easily. It goes the same for people that are more powerful than other people. If Hulk can beat Sentry, who has even more "vast psychic power" than Cable, then Cable loses.

Although, in fairness, Sentry never actually used his "vast psychic powers". It's very possible he's not even good enough to use them. He's not very smart. I was gonna try to be sly and say "if Sentry thought it'd work, he'd have done it", but it just wouldn't hold water, and I'm usually way too sly to try something so not-sly.

In any case. There ya go. As it's said, everyone knows Hulk. List some feats of Cable's if you actually want to DEBATE this instead of patting each other on the back. If it's about Cable respect, and you're just representing, let me know. I got no beef with representing.

And lastly, I like Cable. I don't like Cyclops, but I like Cable. I had his action figure when I was a kid and I often made him win against the odds. Actually, I lost the regular Cable one(which pissed me off), but I still had this one toy where he's wearing this strange orange spacesuit looking thing. Any ideas when he wore an orange spacesuit or jumpsuit? Just wondering, but I don't want to distract from the debate.

And I change my mind. I like Cyclops. Just sometimes he's a bit arrogant, don't you think? You don't know what you're talking about.

d3str0ya10
mariofacepalm

Why must this thread go on and on when there is a clear winner i'm tired of looking at the same thread, appearing day after day.

Someone Please close this...

d3str0ya10
mariofacepalm

Why must this thread go on and on when there is a clear winner i'm tired of looking at the same thread, appearing day after day.

Harbinger
lol.

Irony.

Enyalus
No.

Mental retardation.

Xplosive
If Cable could have done a damn thing about it, he would've.

He didn't have his power anymore, not close on that level as God-like Cable.

Sentry doesn't have greater psychic power than Cable. Cable puts also Sentry to sleep.

Master Court
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't know what you're talking about.

But when I do, I'm very very hard to get a bead on.

rolling on floor laughing

Juk3n

Look, I'm no blind fanboy.

Yes you are.

This fight belongs to Cable.

d3str0ya10
mariofacepalm
Once again its a fail thread this is random talk close please.
(SO WHAT ITS IRONY)

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Enyalus
No.

Mental retardation.

actually its dickery.

Master Court
Originally posted by Juk3n
Yes you are.

This fight belongs to Cable.

Noooooope... rolling on floor laughing
(about the fanman thing, or is it fanboy?)

Cable burnt his powers out after his fight with Surfer while floating that city. That proves his limits. That's the extent of his only useful powers against Hulk.

Hulk's durability can resist huge nuclear bombs, and nuclear bombs DESTROY molecules. Not to mention Hulk has resisted attacks from molecule manipulating people before, like Onslaught and shit. And he's also regenerated from little itty bitty Hulk molecules before. Not to mention gamma rays are the most powerful form of radiation in all of China. Pretty strong molecules. That's how Hulk has survived in BLACK HOLES daddy-o. Those babies are known for sucking TIME like titties. Ya dig? If a black hole can't suck Hulk apart, ya think Cable's little hocus-pocus can? And Hulk isn't just a genetic transformation, he's a molecular transformation. He's got a very different and much STRONGER molecular bond than the average puny human. Not to mention(I don't know why I'm always saying that) Hulk's regenerative abilities reach the molecular level.

All you dudes are doing is cheering for each other. If you just want people to agree with you, then say so and people won't waste there time. Give me at least one FEAT that shows Cable's power can at least CONTEND with Hulk(besides their post-Onslaught fight where they were both weakened, physically and mentally respectively), and I could easily concede that it's possible for Cable to beat Hulk for a KO.

Well, definitely not a kill, though. Death has never held Hulk down for long. And if the death isn't permanent, then it's the same as a guy who gets resuscitated with a defibrillator after a heart attack. You wouldn't say the heart attack killed him would you? Nah, it just KO's him. yes

If you don't give some feats and still call me "fanboy"(what the f**K does that even mean, really, I like the guy? So f'n what? You duders and babes like Cable, right?), then that's calling the kettle black. FEATS! FEATS! FEATS!

It's the juicy orange flavored fuel of debates the world over. It's the hottest thing. Feats actually back-up what you say, instead of just saying "this guy wins, fanboy, fanny fanny, fanboy". GET WITH THE MADNESS! Feats, baby, feats! NOW WITH BITS OF ORANGES!

Happy Dance F-E-A-T-S-F-E, that is what I WANT for me!!!11!!1!1! Happy Dance

Enyalus
Holy shit. MC is Dick Vitale in disguise. no expression

leonheartmm
ok, so u just read what sum random guys wrote or looked at the respect thread and came to the conclusion that cable BURNT his power?! lol. do u even know the context. he was telepathically connected to and healing the ENTIRE planet, keeping the large island of providence in the upper atmosphere, protecting it with a forcefield which was repelling a full on attack by the united air force, reconstucting ALL the colossal amount of damage the surfer was doing on a molecular scale, telepathically LINKING to surfer's mind{and any surfer fan wud know how hard that is}, telekenetically shielding HIMSELF, from surfer's onslaught. ALL the time telling norrin that he didnt WANT to fight. then simultaneously he went on to DESTROY the surfer's board and send the surfer plummeting to the ground in a crater. this was all with him holding back his power so it wudnt burn his BODY out and he was far from his POTENTIAL, only reletively unhindered by his TO. and all that didnt BURN out his power. the labotomy he WILLINGLY got from deadpool to save his aging body did that! which kind of makes me think that the surfer might have been in on the whole charade all this time{although its never been followed up in the comics}, since he clearly DIDNT burn out cable's power, and cable needed to save himself and needed a smoke screen to go underground.

btw, the surfer's board has also been through blackholes without a scratch. heck even magneto can create miniature black holes. cable's telekenesis is far greater.

Harbinger
Novellas: all the cool kids write 'em.

Spire
Heh.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
btw, the surfer's board has also been through blackholes without a scratch. heck even magneto can create miniature black holes. cable's telekenesis is far greater.

I laughed at this part.

id369

Enyalus

id369

Enyalus
Hey id, you read anything about Vector? One of Hulk's villains. TK powers powerful enough to repel reality. Flayed Hulk at the atomic level, etc.

Hulk still beat 'em. So I don't think this'll be easy.

Mindset
Vector wishes he could be as good as Cable.

id369

Survivor19

JakeTheBank
How is this even a debate?

Cable beats Hulk, any Hulk.

Master Court

Enyalus
I burnt my eyes out once with the stove, but they grew back. Same thing.

Woah, dude! You're Dick Vitale with a healing factor?

****ing awesome. thumb up

Master Court
Well, it takes practice. Start with your cat before trying yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.