Toxin Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insomniatric
I don't see how this fight would play out, you got Batman, an insane fighter with a crazy utility belt.

And Toxin, basically a combination of Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage.

What do you guys think?

golem370
Batman is toast barring PIS

Insomniatric
Yeah, I'm not a batman fan, so I didn't really know what he was capable, and incapable of. Although, I'm not a Toxin fan either.

So in my defense, I didn't know really anything about each other.

golem370
Toxin beat Carnage & Venom I think either one of them would have a sizeable advantge over Batman.

psycho gundam
is toxin susceptible to tonics? if so batman isn't totally screwed if he knows what's up.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
is toxin susceptible to tonics? if so batman isn't totally screwed if he knows what's up. http://www.haircolorsofthestars.com/i//Snake-oil.jpg

psycho gundam
i'm rich from the snake oil trade, it's better than crude oil.

Mindset
lawl

AlmightyKfish
Toxin ftw.

Camoflage and one punch KO Bruce ftw.

SamZED
Originally posted by golem370
Toxin beat Carnage & Venom I think either one of them would have a sizeable advantge over Batman. Oh God, can somebody please tell me where did this rumour come from? It's like the 10th time I hear this on KMC and it never happened. He beat Carnage twice. But he couldn't last a minute against both of them.
On topic - RIP Batman...

Harbinger
Bruce gets gutted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.