punisher vs deadshot vs bullseye---in a sniper fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
punisher, deadshot, and bullseye are all equipped with;

barret semi-automatic high-powered sniper rifle (10 round magazine x 1); a sidearm for close-mid range (8 round magazine x 1); combat knife.

supplies; a weeks worth of food/water; light camping supplies.

- they start a full mile apart unaware of who they are fighting against.

------------------------------------------------------------

location one: a dense forest not unlike those in vietnam.

location two: an abandoned, heavily shelled middle eastern location.

fights over when two men die, unlimited fight time.

godking
Originally posted by psycho gundam
punisher, deadshot, and bullseye are all equipped with;

barret semi-automatic high-powered sniper rifle (10 round magazine x 1); a sidearm for close-mid range (8 round magazine x 1); combat knife.

supplies; a weeks worth of food/water; light camping supplies.

- they start a full mile apart unaware of who they are fighting against.

------------------------------------------------------------

location one: a dense forest not unlike those in vietnam.

location two: an abandoned, heavily shelled middle eastern location.

fights over when two men die, unlimited fight time. Bullseye wins Though on another day i could give it to dead shot.

Frank is outmatched here.

A Great shot but the guys he is up against are beyond human shots.

Spire
Bolt Action>Semi Auto

It's not all about the 'shot'.

psycho gundam
^ and that's relevant because...?

all are equipped with the same weaponry.

Spire
I started laughing...?

AlmightyKfish
Bullseye wins...

But Deadshot could probably win just as easily.

Enyalus
Punisher wins.

This battle would be epic, though. Frank's better equipped and experienced in dealing with the whole wilderness/natural cover thing. Bullseye's a close second.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
Punisher wins.

This battle would be epic, though. Frank's better equipped and experienced in dealing with the whole wilderness/natural cover thing. Bullseye's a close second.
how is he better equiped?

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
how is he better equiped?
I meant equipped as in prepared/experienced. Not literally more well equipped.

guy222
Frank

Deathstroke
Does anyone have any Deadshot accuracy feats? I know he's one of the best shots in DC, but I don't actually know any of his feats.

godking
Punisher wins.

This battle would be epic, though. Frank's better equipped and experienced in dealing with the whole wilderness/natural cover thing. Bullseye's a close second. The same Frank who was tricked repeatedly by Bullseye in Bullseye vs Punisher who barely survived against a Young bullseye in their first encounter IN A JUNGLE ?

iceman24567
Bullseye > Deadshot > Frank

Metalmanx
Punisher wins.

Yep. You said it before I could.

Bullseye nor Deadshot would even realize they were being tracked/killed before it was too late.

Mrblonde
^ Both Deadshot and Bullseye have fought people with way better hiding skill then Fank

Doctor-Alvis
Bullseye via light camping supplies.

Actually, I don't know, I just immediately picture Bullseye killing people with light camping supplies.

namorsubby
you're giving Floyd a gun(s), not throwing knives or something.........so yeah he wins

Enyalus
I suddenly wish I had more time to read Secret Six. I stopped at issue 2. So far behind. sad

Battlehammer
Bulleye spanked Frank who was heavily armored in the woods before if not mistaken.

thanos-prime
bullseye wins i think frank could if he knew who he was fighting.

Darth Martin
Punisher wins. Frank's better equipped and experienced in dealing with the whole wilderness/natural cover thing.

iceman24567
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Bullseye wins...

But Deadshot could probably win just as easily.

godking
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Bulleye spanked Frank who was heavily armored in the woods before if not mistaken. Yes he did i have the comic and that was young inexperienced bullseye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.