Detective Competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
I haven't seen a thread like this yet.

The question is who is the best detective.

All of the contestants are dropped in NYC and have to locate a specific person. They don't know this person's name or anything about him/her, but there are several hundred people placed around the city who each have partial information about the person. Getting all the info from about 20 of these people should be enough to identify the person. Some people will willingly give up the info, but others will attempt to hide or fight. The target person him/herself is aware that he/she is being hunted down, and will actively try to hide, but is not allowed to leave the city. Neither are any of the informants.

The contestants are:

1. Batman

2. The Question

3. Elongated Man

4. Rorschach

5. The Punisher

6. Sherlock Holmes

7. Doctor Occult

8. Doc Savage

9. The Spirit

None of the contestants are allowed to attack or interfere with each other

Whoever finds the person first wins

Endless Mike
Bump

illadelph12
Detective Chimp>>>>That entire list.

psycho gundam
uatu

Supermutant
Inspector Gadget

Juntai
Batman.

Darth Martin
Batman.

His intelligence and resources far outway everone on that list.

demonslayer03
this is sorta like my basin city survival thread except more contestants.

AverageSavage
Ted Kord should be on the list.
From the list, Batman.

Enyalus
Doctor Occult.

PRAYERRUN
batman in a stomp

Kasper Gutman
Batman in a stomp if we were selecting the second best on the list. Sherlock Holmes is at the head of the pack.

Badabing
Holmes or Batman...maybe Rorschach

Wild Shadow
punisher by fear and elimination of his stool pigeons... they all talk before they talk to anybody else.

BruceSkywalker
batman

namorsubby
batman.......maybe the original question

drake should be on the list

PRAYERRUN
Sherlock Holmes is deffinately way up there...but I don't see him winning any fights. Batman takes it.

Stunner2xx
Batmang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.