Saruman and Sauron vs. Archimonde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
Archimonde, a powerful demon lord featured in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, curious about other planets and other worlds, created a certain machine that could transport him in any world at any time. He was transported into Middle-Earth.

There he envied the conquests of Sauron, so he planned to destroy him to take over Middle-Earth. Sauron sent the greatest wizard from Middle-Earth, Saruman. Saruman used his Uruk-hai army and Ugluk to attack Archimonde. Archimonde's army fought a great battle with the Uruk-hais, and Archimonde was forced to fight Saruman 1-on-1. We don't know who will win, but if Archimonde wins, he preceeds to fight Sauron 1-on-1. Anyways, will Archimonde be able to defeat both (not at the same time?)

FEATS

Archimonde - Finger of Death (the power to destroy a creature completely), Dark Portal (transports demons), summon Infernals, etc.
He can attack by throwing small meteorites/big flaming rocks. He has an army of demons.

Saruman - I've seen him throw fireballs with his staff. He also has his Uruk-hai army and its commanders.

Sauron - He has a vast army of orcs, trolls, etc.

Q'Anilia
I want to say Archimonde, but I've heard there's more to Saruman and Sauron than the movies present. The problem is that this thread violates the rules. The characters has to originate from a videogame.

retturnnerr
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I want to say Archimonde, but I've heard there's more to Saruman and Sauron than the movies present. The problem is that this thread violates the rules. The characters has to originate from a videogame.

I doubt it. When I looked at this forum, it says "Computer/Video Games Discussion". Maybe you were confused because there's a thread saying "Video Games Versus Rules - PLEASE READ".

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by retturnnerr
I doubt it. When I looked at this forum, it says "Computer/Video Games Discussion". Maybe you were confused because there's a thread saying "Video Games Versus Rules - PLEASE READ".

Indeed. The first rule in that thread says:
1. This forum is Video Game Versus. Therefore, all characters in the match must originate in a video game.

retturnnerr
Affirmative, but that is for VIDEO GAMES VERSUS threads.

Q'Anilia
This IS Video Games Versus. This thread WILL be closed. Because it DOES violate the forum rules.

retturnnerr
This isn't a Video Games Versus forum, OKAY?!
I don't want to argue.

See below? It says Computer / Video Games Discussion. In other words, BOTH computer and videogames are allowed.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by retturnnerr
This isn't a Video Games Versus forum, OKAY?!
I don't want to argue.

See below? It says Computer / Video Games Discussion. In other words, BOTH computer and videogames are allowed.

What Q'Anilia is saying is that:

The LoTR(Including two characters you have in this thread) was created in Book form first, which isn't allowed in this forum.

Q'Anilia
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/RayRaySerza5/Avatars/FuuFacePalm.gif

Burning thought
No use argueing with him if he cant read the rules in the first place....this thread will be closed anyway.

General Kaliero
Read the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.