Jigglypuff and Kirby vs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Pac-man & Mrs. Pac-man
Lil Mac
Mario and Luigi
Snorlax and Slaking
Machamp

Wei Phoenix
Kirby solos.

ScreamPaste
How? Kirby's eight inches tall without much in the way of durability feats. no expression

Anon E. Mous
Jigglypuff puts them to sleep, kirby sucks them in and use their powers against them.

LLLLLink
Jiggs uses WoP and Kirby goes for the Gonzo.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
How? Kirby's eight inches tall without much in the way of durability feats. no expression

Show me one scene where he registers pain.

Kirby swallows all of them.

I-Drop
Ditto. Kirby's a bit of a beast

XanatosForever
Kirby out-chomps the Pac family.

Jiggs puts Mac to sleep long enough for Kirby to copy and out-underdog the underdog.

What 5L said, basically team puffball gimps the bros.

Kirby takes his on his own by swallowing Snorlax and shooting his fat ass at Slaking.

Jiggs and Kirby copy their Mac strategy, out-champing Machamp.

Tha C-Master
Can Kirby swallow Snorlax really?

NemeBro
Machamp can throw 1,000 punches in a second and send a train flying with each one. no expression

I don't give a shit what anyone here says, Kirby definately is NOT soloing.

Nemesis X
Jigglypuff sings, everyone sleeps, Jigglypuff gets pissed and draws pictures on their faces with a marker. The End.

SpadeKing
kirby accidently eats jigglypuff's marker/microphone

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Can Kirby swallow Snorlax really?

Kirby mouth is kinda like a snake's, I figure. Doesn't matter how big the thing is, he'll make it fit.

Tha C-Master
I mean Kirby is my favorite Nintendo character, but does he have any proof of swallowing something that size when he is only 8 inches?

Phanteros
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Kirby mouth is kinda like a snake's, I figure. Doesn't matter how big the thing is, he'll make it fit. that's going to be a long shit.

Ultimate Wil
Kirby wins

ScreamPaste
To be fair, some things in the pokedex could be hyperbole.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Machamp can throw 1,000 punches in a second and send a train flying with each one. no expression

What happens when Kirby inhales?

XanatosForever

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What happens when Kirby inhales?

Kirby can throw 1,000 punches in a second and send a train flying with each one. no expression

I don't give a shit what anyone here says, Kirby definately is soloing.

ScreamPaste
If JiggleZ gets Machamp to sleep, THEN Kirby might be able to inhale him.

Edit; that's still not soloing, and WaffleZ has effected my spelling of other words, damn him.

XanatosForever
I mostly did it for the lulz. My earlier post said that I thought it would take both of team puffball for that battle.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What happens when Kirby inhales? Machamp throws a punch which tears Kirby in half as he is pulled to him, which increases the force of said punch.

And you cannot prove Kirby can eat something that big.

ScreamPaste
Well, he could, if Kirby ate something about nine times his own height, but I dunno if it's happened.

NemeBro
It hasn't.

Tha C-Master
To be fair, some things in the pokedex could be hyperbole. I think a lot of it is, seeing as they really don't do said feats, and the cards have everything end in 1,000,000 or something like that. I noticed that when I was in middle school.

Aside from the ubers like Dragonite and Mewtwo, I don't see the others posing this mega threat when Squirtle owned Machamp with a bubble.

Obsidian Fury
Well, he could, if Kirby ate something about nine times his own height, but I dunno if it's happened.

He has in the anime, but it's not canon.

NemeBro
I think a lot of it is, seeing as they really don't do said feats, and the cards have everything end in 1,000,000 or something like that. I noticed that when I was in middle school.

Aside from the ubers like Dragonite and Mewtwo, I don't see the others posing this mega threat when Squirtle owned Machamp with a bubble. The games are the primary canon of Pokemon. Anime is noncanon.

And Dragonite can fly around the world in 16 hours. That is over 2,000 kilometers per hour. Just a little fun fact.

SuperLuigi
how would machamps punch tear kirby in half?

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
how would machamps punch tear kirby in half? Because he can push a mountain with one hand and send a train flying with one punch.

Anon E. Mous
If he can do that, why does he freaking die?!

SuperLuigi
that doesnt equate to kirby being torn in half

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
that doesnt equate to kirby being torn in half Technically you are right. It equates to Kirby being turned to a pile of blood and flesh. no expression

SuperLuigi
lol but jigglypuffs the wild card

Tha C-Master
The games are the primary canon of Pokemon. Anime is noncanon.

And Dragonite can fly around the world in 16 hours. That is over 2,000 kilometers per hour. Just a little fun fact. Dragonite is my favorite. Machamp can still be owned by a bubble and honestly it's really hard to tell what they can do based on turn based gameplay. Fighting pokemon really got shatted on in first generation.

I don't think his punch can "tear" Kirby, but can Kirby inhale something that size?

NemeBro
Dragonite is my favorite. Machamp can still be owned by a bubble and honestly it's really hard to tell what they can do based on turn based gameplay. Fighting pokemon really got shatted on in first generation.

I don't think his punch can "tear" Kirby, but can Kirby inhale something that size? A bubble?

It will turn him to mush.

And no.

Tha C-Master
A bubble?

It will turn him to mush.

And no. A bubble or bubblebeam. Doesn't matter, any pokemon can knock another out. I'm not sure Kirby can inhale him. Kirby is highly resistant against blunt damage though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.