Sun Jian & Lu Bu vs. Shang Tsung & Quan Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
Battle takes place at Si Shui Gate, no undead armies allowed (mk at least). The four mentioned warriors are the leaders of their two coalition armies, and they must fight it out to see who will rule China. Let the battle begin.

Wei Phoenix
Are ST and QT able to use magic at all?

I'm thinking the stomp the DW guys just for the fact that ST can soul steal and stuff. Horrible spite.

Rogue_Agent
No, the sorcerors want to beat the warriors at their own game (hand to hand).

Wei Phoenix
Do you mean with weapons because SJ is not known for being a h2h beast, Lu Bu is the only one that could fight h2h out of those two, but he would still whooped by people who fight with their hands on a regular basis.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
SJ is not known for being a h2h beast
Sun Jian was the one of the leaders of Wu that had great fighting prowess.
He has fought many wars in the battlefield, more than Liu Bei or Cao Cao.

H2H, without magic and only basic weapons, I give the edge to the Warriors.
Lu Bu's skill rivals that of Achilles and Jason, according to most historians.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Sun Jian was the one of the leaders of Wu that had great fighting prowess.
He has fought many wars in the battlefield, more than Liu Bei or Cao Cao.

H2H, without magic and only basic weapons, I give the edge to the Warriors.
Lu Bu's skill rivals that of Achilles and Jason, according to most historians.

H2H means no weapons which is why I'm trying to understand if he literally means H2H or just weapons.

I know who Sun Jian was but still he wasn't that impressive, being in more wars does not mean you are more skilled or anything. In a war Cao Cao would still mop the floor with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.