Galactus, Odin, the Watcher vs 1 celestial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Galactus-well fed
Odin-just awoken from the odinsleeo
Earth's watcher Utah

vs

Arishem the judge

No prep time for anyone, fight to the death, who wins!

Bentley
Galactus solos, the rest just aren't in the same league.

Enyalus
Galactus solos.

guy222
Arishem already displayed a fraction of his power vs Odin and the other gods

The Dark Cloud
This is Galactus vs Arishem, the others don't count...and Galactus wins.

gogogadgetgo
galactus should take this

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley

leonheartmm
arent the watchers the opposing race to the celestials, albeit sumwhat weaker. i read that sumwhere.

kgkg
^ It's been stated but Watchers are not that powerful , beside Arishem is more powerful than a group of Celestials.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Galactus solos.

Harbinger
No one has faith in The Judge?

guy222
Arishem

Nihilist
Team

Slaanesh
Arishem

TricksterPriest
He's not taking a serious Galactus. Not unless Big G is starving and critically weakened.

guy222
Like I said earlier, Marvel jobs out Big G

Slaanesh
well...i think a regular well fed Galactus is on par with Arishem..a full power Galactus is a different story..

guy222
I'm a Celestial fan, so Arishem wins for me

Galactus fans take Big G. I am cool with that

Whoever u choose, take ur pick

Odin and Uatu aren't doin jack to Arishem. Uatu watched when the Monolith Gatherer arrived. Arishem gave the code to Exitar as he killed their leader known as 'The One'

Slaanesh
thumb up Arishem FTW

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Odin and Uatu aren't doin jack to Arishem. Uatu watched when the Monolith Gatherer arrived. Arishem gave the code to Exitar as he killed their leader known as 'The One'
Ah, that's right...Arishem has that 'destruction' code written into his glove-hand, doesn't he?

Wonder how that'd work against Big G.

Xplosive
Galactus

occultdestroyer
Galactus solos.

During the Black Galaxy Saga an average Celestial being born was an event stated to rival the Big Bang itself. That would classify as being universal level. In the newest GOTG and Nova series, a decapitated Celestial's head had a map and teleporter to and for the entire multiverse. In recent Uncanny X-Men issues (507 IIRC), a lobotomized Celestial, using its knowledge, was capable of reversing Wanda's "No More Mutants" spell and repower Magneto. Wanda affected the entire omniverse with that order, by the way. These are average Celestials for the most part.

1) Odin has busted entire galaxies before. More than once. He's also shaken the foundations of the entire multiverse. Yet, even he, amped, could do nothing to Arishem. Exitar is more powerful than Arishem. Furthermore, Kubik, who can warp an entire universe, stated that he was no match for any Celestial. Galactus has 'universe-busting capabilities' - the energy he contains within his shell was shown to be enough to destroy the 616 multiverse and the Negative Zone at the same time. This was while he was extremely weakened and starving. This was in Annihilation. Oh, and not being able to beat Galactus? Tiamut during the Black Celestial Saga was shown as being Galactus' superior, and in the Eternals series when Tiamut finally awoke, it stated that Galactus finally knew fear.

Enough feats for you?? Good. I'm done.

Exitar wins.
Ah, that's right...Arishem has that 'destruction' code written into his glove-hand, doesn't he?

Wonder how that'd work against Big G.

confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
confused
I don't see what's confusing. Exitar is superior to Arishem power-wise. Exitar vs. Galactus, I would vote Exitar. Arishem vs. Galactus (this thread), I vote Big G.

Tu comprends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.