Who Can Take The Likes Of Rulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Who could take this guy?

I Just want a List of people who can stand a chance or are close.

Thats all i ask.

Survivor19
Squirrel Girl, obviously

Raoul
Plenty of high heralds.

The Nuul
Batman....

d3str0ya10
LMAO batman? you got jokes... someone who defeated odin force thor. Is gonna lose to bat man!?!?!?! haha! oooooooook

TricksterPriest
With prep? Yep. Hell, Batman has beaten the green hulk without prep.

d3str0ya10
Rulk is no green hulk bud.

TricksterPriest
No, he's a crappy rip-off created by Jeph Loeb. The original Hulk was at least a decent character.

And you actually think Batman can't prep a way to beat this guy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

d3str0ya10
NOPE he cant Rulk is now on par with superman.

The Nuul
Batman already has a plan in place just in case Loeb wants to come back with his pile of crap ideas or he would Batkick both of them the fck out of DC.

Survivor19
And Batman with prep beats Superman 50/10.
Commonly known fact.

Wild Shadow
ghostrider?
genis vell
adam warlock
thanos

NemeBro
Loeb's next character to get his own series.

d3str0ya10
Guys i got my own sig and avatar its so easy!

The Nuul
And? who cares.

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Nuul
And? who cares. Lol

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Guys i got my own sig and avatar its so easy!

You're so contradictory.

d3str0ya10
Geez man why cant a guy get a compliment every hear and there?

Wild Shadow
Geez man why cant a guy get a compliment every hear and there?

good game guy.. chin up sport * locker room butt slap wink

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You're so contradictory.

TricksterPriest

Let me know when Rulk can move planets. no expression Until then, Superman one shots him.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let me know when Rulk can move planets. no expression Until then, Superman one shots him.
I agree. I mean, Doomsday never moved a planet, so i'm sure Superman can one-shot him.

Oh, wait.

tkitna
Nobody can beat Rulk. Just ask Loeb.

d3str0ya10
Hey triksterpriest have this sig i have a ton so its no big deal

The Nuul
hysterical

The hearts.... laughing

Enyalus
Do you give any thought to when you speak? Like, at all?

The Scribe

roll eyes (sarcastic) I have to disagree.

Lobo would win. wink

-K-M-
Puck...that is all.

d3str0ya10
hysterical

The hearts.... laughing
LOL so.

Badabing
Geez man why cant a guy get a compliment every hear and there? Nice sig...durredhulk

d3str0ya10
TY...
It took me about 2 minutes to make can i make you one what do you want it to be?Originally posted by Badabing
Nice sig...durredhulk

KillAll
what has rulk done? is he even real lol (i've been out of comics since wwh)...

d3str0ya10
Yeah hes beat odin force thor, elder, SS, hulk, abomination(Emil), the watcher.

carver9

When has supes moved a planet with brute strength. Too my knowledge a gl was there assisting him AND THEN it was flight that helped superman with that feat, there was no strength aiding him. He basically tugged on the planet until it moved.

If superman could move a planet he would have flew to it and pushed it kinda like what superman prime did.

By the way, noone listed in this thread can beat rulk.

Nihilist
Who could take this guy?

Thats all i ask. Any character with a brain.

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
Plenty of high heralds.

And what high herald are these since he basically whipped up on people that is>>high herald and actually KILLED two high heralds with ease.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ghostrider?
genis vell
adam warlock
thanos

None of these people can beat him to you Carver?

Penance Stare?

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
And what high herald are these since he basically whipped up on people that is>>high herald and actually KILLED two high heralds with ease. Stardust would pwn Rulk, as would a few other high herald lvl guys.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
None of these people can beat him to you Carver?

Penance Stare?

Besides Thanos, yes, they could beat him because they are plot device character.

Warlock- soul suck
Ghost rider- penace stare
Genis vell- I really dont have to say much about him, his name say it all.

Didnt see this post.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Stardust would pwn Rulk, as would a few other high herald lvl guys.

Stardust cant be physically killed, I'm pretty sure he'll come out on top in the end.

StiltmanFTW
Batman....

Mindset

Genis vell- I really dont have to say much about him, his name say it all.

Didnt see this post. For some reason I doubt you even know much about him.

d3str0ya10
Bat-man cant take him with or without prep simply put he just put one of those 200 cal bullets in his head.

The Nuul
Batman....

StiltmanFTW
Bat-man cant take him with or without prep simply put he just put one of those 200 cal bullets in his head.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2688/batmanwins1993526ab8.jpg

illadelph12
I don't think you have to go High Herald plus to beat Rulk, you just need someone with the tools to accomplish it. Cloak for example. Not more powerful, but he could consume Rulk within himself and let the Darkness Dimension eat his soul for a long time. Proteus comes to mind as well. If it's within a plot it's a different game.

carver9
Originally posted by illadelph12
I don't think you have to go High Herald plus to beat Rulk, you just need someone with the tools to accomplish it. Cloak for example. Not more powerful, but he could consume Rulk within himself and let the Darkness Dimension eat his soul for a long time. Proteus comes to mind as well. If it's within a plot it's a different game.

I agree with this post and proteus is over high herald.

Slaanesh
he kill GM with 2 or 3 punches..this guy would eat high herald for breakfast..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he kill GM with 2 or 3 punches..this guy would eat high herald for breakfast..
Why didn't he kill Professor Hulk with 2 punches? Or A-bomb? ....Or the Lady Liberators?

Slaanesh
i don't know..maybe he was playing around with them..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't know..maybe he was playing around with them..
Or maybe Grandmaster blows. stick out tongue uhuh

Slaanesh
yeah..i think that too..did u see the look on GM face after Rulk punch him..just like Uatu..both looks like an idiot..and we call them cosmic being laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Why didn't he kill Professor Hulk with 2 punches? Or A-bomb? ....Or the Lady Liberators? Are we really going to downplay his high end feats because didn't two shot nubz?

He could have be playing around etc. It's not the first time a more powerful character failed to K.O a opponent easily especially when they have been shown superior to them in previous battle.

Rulk powers have fluctuate but when needed it's been pretty high.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Rulk powers have fluctuate but when needed it's been pretty high.
Not...really. His two highest feats, IMO, were beating a Thor who was holding back, and that two-shotting of GM. Now, Thor came back and was in the process of absolutely taking him apart, and GM...well, what physical feats does he have? He is definitely not in the ballpark of a Superman or other peak heralds durability or strength-wise. Plus, the fact that he killed someone who is immortal is basically Loeb-PIS at its best and should probably be disregarded as idiocy on the forums.

Badabing
Not...really. His two highest feats, IMO, were beating a Thor who was holding back, and that two-shotting of GM. Now, Thor came back and was in the process of absolutely taking him apart, and GM...well, what physical feats does he have? He is definitely not in the ballpark of a Superman or other peak heralds durability or strength-wise. Plus, the fact that he killed someone who is immortal is basically Loeb-PIS at its best and should probably be disregarded as idiocy on the forums. His punches to A Bomb which were registering as a 9.0 level earthquake. Now gtfo with you hate! durredhulk

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
His punches to A Bomb which were registering as a 9.0 level earthquake. Now gtfo with you hate! durredhulk
Meh, I don't hate Rulk. And despite his, basically one-dimensionality, I'd still place him at peak herald (at least physically)...maybe trans.

Two-shotting GM is either a) PIS, or b) proves that GM is a physical runt on the Marvel food chain.

I'd probably opt for both of those...lol

Badabing
Meh, I don't hate Rulk. And despite his, basically one-dimensionality, I'd still place him at peak herald (at least physically)...maybe trans.

Two-shotting GM is either a) PIS, or b) proves that GM is a physical runt on the Marvel food chain.

I'd probably opt for both of those...lol I say you're a hater...HATER!!!!!!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
I say you're a hater...HATER!!!!!!
I only hate people like you...such as Carver. uhuh

That's right. I went there. I made that comparison. Oh yeah.

kgkg
Not...really. His two highest feats, IMO, were beating a Thor who was holding back, and that two-shotting of GM. Now, Thor came back and was in the process of absolutely taking him apart, Plus, the fact that he killed Where did it say Thor was holding back? When Thor came back and attacked Rulk he was already fighting Hulk and was heating up from his constant battles. Neither one really won but I would give Rulk the edge there from what we saw.

GM is able to stop time , bring people back from the dead and is considered extremely powerful. If I recall correctly even Galactus noticed his power to be his equal even though that wasn't the case. Anyway GM is a very powerful character. Any other incidence <issue #> where GM is knocked out?

Why does it have to be idiocy when we don't even know how his powers works? We have seen him own a Watcher and even Loeb has teased the readers few times about this. Rulk was able to steal the Power Cosmic out of Surfer. He seem to be able to do the impossible.

id369
Originally posted by tkitna
Nobody can beat Rulk. Just ask Loeb. Lobo written by Keith Giffen is just as silly if not more.

When I say silly I mean insanely powerful.

Badabing
I only hate people like you...such as Carver. uhuh

That's right. I went there. I made that comparison. Oh yeah. laughing out loud

Enyalus
Where did it say Thor was holding back? When Thor came back and attacked Rulk he was already fighting Hulk and was heating up from his constant battles. Neither one really won but I would give Rulk the edge there from what we saw.
Hm. I'd have given Thor the definite edge in their rematch.

GM is able to stop time , bring people back from the dead and is considered extremely powerful. If I recall correctly even Galactus noticed his power to be his equal even though that wasn't the case. Anyway GM is a very powerful character. Any other incidence <issue #> where GM is knocked out?
Yeah, but I asked what he's done physically. He's been overpowered by Baron Zemo even while GM was amped. And Zemo's listed as high herald. Do you remember what exactly happened when they took on Galactus in SS 9-10 (I think?). I have the issues, but not on my hard drive. I think Surfer gives him trouble. Far as Galactus saying GM rivals his power...Loeb wrote that. That should say enough right there. But, even so, that's not a big deal. In Champion's first appearance it was stated that he had more power than Galactus...without the gem. Clearly that was proven wrong, too. So meh. I can't recall any good or even mediocre physical feats from GM. And he's about trans-tiered even with all of his versatility. So two-shotting him, I have no problems with what Rulk did there. I think that a lot of people could come close to doing so. Killing him is what I have the problem with.

Why does it have to be idiocy when we don't even know how his powers works? We have seen him own a Watcher and even Loeb has teased the readers few times about this. Rulk was able to steal the Power Cosmic out of Surfer. He seem to be able to do the impossible.
Because even by comic logic, if someone is literally barred from Death's Realm, then you can't just...kill them. With your fists. In two hits. no expression

...Unless you're Superboy Prime...

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by id369
Lobo written by Keith Giffen is just as silly if not more.

Yeah, Lobo was completely unkillable and immortal.

Sadly, Loebforce trumps immortality. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
Lobo written by Keith Giffen is just as silly if not more.

Yeah, but everyone knows that's a joke. Even the writer has admitted it. And he's still got good dialogue. And some great blood and gore. Its gritty. Its edgy. Its fun.

Rulk's a disaster. It's written for 10 year olds...except it isn't, because he makes lame comments about having fun naked on Surfer's board. no expression

WTF?

kgkg

Yeah, but I asked what he's done physically. He's been overpowered by Baron Zemo even while GM was amped. And Zemo's listed as high herald. Hmm when was Gm amped if anything Zemo was amped. It took Zemo with moonstones and the power of the entire wellspring to stop GM. Even than Zemo admitted that no amount of power can stop the GM. Zemo never overpowered GM he took away his powers.

And Zemo using the stone is well above High Herald imo.

Rulk is just that type of character.

Enyalus
Hmm when was Gm amped if anything Zemo was amped. It took Zemo with moonstones and the power of the entire wellspring to stop GM. Even than Zemo admitted that no amount of power can stop the GM. Zemo never overpowered GM he took away his powers.
Zemo beats him twice. The first time, it is GM standing in the center of the Universal Wellspring (so I am assuming GM is amped there), and Zemo overpowers him with an energy blasts in like three panels, breaks him down into pure energy and disperses him throughout time, since he cannot kill GM because of him being an Elder of the Universe. Zemo later needs GMs assistance, brings him back. In that instance, Zemo is amped by the Wellspring, overrides GM's immortality, and shoots him in the head with a pistol, killing him. That I guess should speak volumes about his durability...his immortality was taken away, nothing else was hinted at...yet he was killed by a 1940's handgun bullet. stick out tongue

And Zemo using the stone is well above High Herald imo.
I totally agree.

Rulk is just that type of character.
The dur kind?

eek! That's why Bada likes him!!

manx422
Orion
thor
SS
superman
ragecat
red lanntern leader articitrous
krypto
kyle
hal
dr strange
dr doom
juggernaut
deadpool
batman
darkseid
thanos
list goes on

kgkg
Imo Gandmaster is underrated maybe it's time for a respect thread. He is a comic level being at the very least Trans level wink.

kgkg

He BFR him something Zemo is capable of. Grandmaster knew that Zemo will need to revive him in order to save the world. It was part of his game plan. In a strait battle Zemo knew that he could not defeat him.

What the f**k? GM was powerless at that point. Able to handle the energy of the moonstones and being able to survive the energy of the Wellspring is a showing of immense durability for GM. When Zemo shot him GM was powerless that's why he could not do anything about it.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/899/50698436.th.jpg

as for Rulk killing an elder it's not completely impossible Korvac was able to do it with raw force. But Rulk killing Elder can be explained maybe there is more to Rulk wink

Enyalus
What the f**k? GM was powerless at that point. Able to handle the energy of the moonstones and being able to survive the energy of the Wellspring is a showing of immense durability for GM. When Zemo shot him GM was powerless that's why he could not do anything about it.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/899/50698436.th.jpg

Ahh, he took all their powers away, not just the immortality. I have it, just been a while since looking at it, so thanks for correcting me. That makes more sense, durability wise.

Are you sure GM let himself be beaten by Zemo the first time? I don't remember that being insinuated. After he was defeated they knew they'd need GM again, yes. But GM had what he wanted at that point. I don't see why he'd let himself be defeated if he had what he wanted in his possession - the Wellspring.

On another note: Zemo's one badass Nazi.

Xplosive
Many could beat him with raw power. But those are already very very powerful.

kgkg
Ahh, he took all their powers away, not just the immortality. I have it, just been a while since looking at it, so thanks for correcting me. That makes more sense, durability wise. NP. Still a great feat for Zemo.

It's never been insinuated but Olive was put in place for that very reason.

and this is pretty convincing
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6098/81134863.th.jpg

Ya he is am not sure if I remember did Genis stalemate him? I Remember reading it a while back can't remember the details.

kgkg
GM is so powerful that he able to give Kang Immortality and power to defeat Avenger including Thor with ease. wink

Also CM saying his powers is greater than Cosmic Cube

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1323/cuben.th.jpg

Enyalus what make you say that he is low trans wink

Xplosive
GM is so powerful that he able to give Kang Immortality and power to defeat Avenger including Thor with ease. wink

What tells us that about Rulk? Very much. smile

CATMANEXE
no one beats Rulk.

Rulk is the save scummer, the Game Genie, the anti-nerfer,
Infinity Plus One Sword,, the Kaiba's Envoy and the Shahrazad cards,
the IMP, the Great Unclean One,the Unlabored Flawlessnes, the Ice Climbers
Freeze Glitch, the above Omega-Level mutant, the Spamwich, The End spell,
Thundergod Cid,The Wyrmhero Blade, The Accuracy International AWP, and
everything else in one, x100.

just the way it is.

StiltmanFTW
Not...really. His two highest feats, IMO, were beating a Thor who was holding back, and that two-shotting of GM. Now, Thor came back and was in the process of absolutely taking him apart, and GM...well, what physical feats does he have? He is definitely not in the ballpark of a Superman or other peak heralds durability or strength-wise. Plus, the fact that he killed someone who is immortal is basically Loeb-PIS at its best and should probably be disregarded as idiocy on the forums.

Holding back? Thor wanted to kill him, didn't he? confused

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5004-05.jpg
Credit goes to Takion.

Enyalus
Ya he is am not sure if I remember did Genis stalemate him? I Remember reading it a while back can't remember the details.
Yeah, he was stalemating Photon-Genis. Although Genis was distracted by searching his Cosmic Awareness for any possible reality where he didn't kill Eternity. Genis is later caught by surprise when Songbird (his future wife) turns on him and gives Zemo her support, thus allowing Zemo to gain the upper hand and he and the other Thunderbolts gang up on him to disperse him throughout the Darkforce Dimension in different time periods.

Also CM saying his powers is greater than Cosmic Cube

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1323/cuben.th.jpg

Enyalus what make you say that he is low trans wink

Grandmaster used the Universal Wellspring when he first created the Sinister Squadron and gave Speed Demon and the others their powers. Whose to say that was Grandmaster's own personal Power Primordial amping Kang? stick out tongue

Master Court
Eddie McDonough could take him.

Deathstroke
I vote for Starbreaker. Pink cosmic vampires are cool.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I vote for Starbreaker. Pink cosmic vampires are cool.
That dude was practically screaming for some Superman naughty-bits action.

Such a flaming homo.

Deathstroke
That dude was practically screaming for some Superman naughty-bits action.

Such a flaming homo.
Psshhhh, he was all up the female Dr. Light's business. You know she loved it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Psshhhh, he was all up the female Dr. Light's business. You know she loved it.
I'm pretty sure she's one of those butch lesbians. They're mostly bitchy like her.

Board Walker
Yeah hes beat odin force thor, elder, SS, hulk, abomination(Emil), the watcher.

Make me one? You decide who I am and what the picture should be of.

Charmander
Well... I'm confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by Charmander
Well... I'm confused
Yeah?

Just say Black Adam then.

carver9
Originally posted by manx422
Orion
thor
SS
superman
ragecat
red lanntern leader articitrous
krypto
kyle
hal
dr strange
dr doom
juggernaut
deadpool
batman
darkseid
thanos
list goes on

98% of the people on your list would get literally CRUSHED by rulk

xJLxKing
98% of the people on your list would get literally CRUSHED by rulk
No they wouldn't

Master Court
Besides Hulk, who has beaten him a couple times now(outside of course the trident thingy), so obviously Hulk can KO him; I'd say Doomsday.

Doomsday's power has nothing to do with energy, unlike Surfer, Superman, Sentry, Ric Flair, Dr. Strange, Merged Hulk(who's limited), Darkseid's Omega Beams, and Thor as I'm sure he has some kinda magic/energy thingy. And of course anybody below a certain mark, energy or not, will be smashed. I first thought of Martian Manhunter as he's around Superman level strength, but he uses TK to achieve it, right? TK is still energy. Green Lanterns get slaughtered.

But Doomsday though. Energy doesn't fuel his powers in any way. He's powerful the old fashioned way. Mauled a few million times till he built up some muscle. Plus he's vicious, fast, durable, and can pop out powers on the fly.

He could KO Rulk. But if Rulk's HF is anything like Savage Hulk's, probably can't kill him.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No they wouldn't

Your opinion, my opinion, using on panel proof, rulk whips every last one of there ass except 2 of them if they play it smart.

Enyalus
Your opinion, my opinion, using on panel proof, rulk whips every last one of there ass except 2 of them if they play it smart.
Physically not many of the guys on Manx's list stack up to Rulk. But a lot of them have BFR abilities or other exotic abilities that would get them the win over him. smile

Charmander
Thanos has to play it smart to beat Rulk?

carver9
Physically not many of the guys on Manx's list stack up to Rulk. But a lot of them have BFR abilities or other exotic abilities that would get them the win over him. smile

With bfr, I agree but I also think it would be hard for some of the people on the list to do, he might physically overpower them.

I would like to bring up something, from rulks showings, it appears as if he had control over his heat weakness due to fire coming from his eyes/mouth. Then he was in a rage numerous of times throughout the series but still didnt overheat.

So what exotic powers are you talking about?

bbrem123
http://hulkcollection.wordpress.com/2009/04/01/loeb-is-killing-off-rulk/

Loeb can kill him

bbrem123
o wait haha

Enyalus
So what exotic powers are you talking about?
Darkseid's Omega powers, SS and Thor's matter and energy manipulation, Thanos' matter manipulation, Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom's WTF magical abilities, and Krypto's PIS aura. wink

Mindset
Kyle and Doom would beat him, I don't care about the others mentioned.

carver9
Darkseid's Omega powers, SS and Thor's matter and energy manipulation, Thanos' matter manipulation, Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom's WTF magical abilities, and Krypto's PIS aura. wink

I agree with darkseid, he was one of the people that I was talking about.

Thanos, just no, I think all of his attacks would get absorbed and I think that rulk could bring the fight up close and personal.

Dr. Strange, Classic strange I agree, current strange is lacking in the experience dept.

Dr. Doom is overrated

SS surfer powers and attempts would feed rulk, not a good choice.

A more powerful version of Thor failed at bringing rulk down. All of his attacks was in vain, he would lose to rulk but WOULD give him a good fight.

Spire

98%

Charmander
Thanos, just no, I think all of his attacks would get absorbed and I think that rulk could bring the fight up close and personal.
Absorbed?
Just because he absorbed Surfer's Power Cosmic doesn't mean he can absorb attacks meant to damage him...

And then what happens after he gets up close and personal?

Enyalus
You realize that Thanos casually pointed at Champion w/ Quantum Bands and BFR'd him? Besides that, Thanos' durability is far higher than Rulk's. Besides that, he's also stronger than Rulk. Besides that, he blasted Galactus out of his own ship and across a moon. Two hits from that either overheat Rulk or KO him. Rulk's got nothing for Thanos.

Plus Thanos' massive MA advantage.

Dr. Strange, Classic strange I agree, current strange is lacking in the experience dept.
Very true. Current blows donkey balls.

Dr. Doom is overrated
Dude, Doom beat Morgana Le Fay with one word. In her own castle. And Morgana was powerful enough to beat the Dark Avengers and kill Sentry...something WWH couldn't come close to doing.

SS surfer powers and attempts would feed rulk, not a good choice.
Please tell me you're intelligent enough to distinguish between a rookie Surfer who had just gotten his powers and current Surfer, who destroys planets for the lulz and whose energy output causes black holes? You honestly want to tell me that Rulk is going to manipulate Surfer's own Power Cosmic more effectively than Surfer can manipulate it? Even though that's basically his main powerset??

A more powerful version of Thor failed at bringing rulk down. All of his attacks was in vain, he would lose to rulk but WOULD give him a good fight.
You saw the fight, I'm assuming. Did you see an Anti-Force blast? Did you see a Godblast? Did you see a dimensional rift? Did you see Mjolnir absorbing Rulk's radiation out of his body? Did you see any exotic attacks at all which Thor is capable of?

No, of course not. Loeb wrote it.

carver9

You realize that Thanos casually pointed at Champion w/ Quantum Bands and BFR'd him? Besides that, Thanos' durability is far higher than Rulk's. Besides that, he's also stronger than Rulk. Besides that, he blasted Galactus out of his own ship and across a moon. Two hits from that either overheat Rulk or KO him. Rulk's got nothing for Thanos.

Plus Thanos' massive MA advantage.

Very true. Current blows donkey balls.

Dude, Doom beat Morgana Le Fay with one word. In her own castle. And Morgana was powerful enough to beat the Dark Avengers and kill Sentry...something WWH couldn't come close to doing.

Please tell me you're intelligent enough to distinguish between a rookie Surfer who had just gotten his powers and current Surfer, who destroys planets for the lulz and whose energy output causes black holes? You honestly want to tell me that Rulk is going to manipulate Surfer's own Power Cosmic more effectively than Surfer can manipulate it? Even though that's basically his main powerset??

You saw the fight, I'm assuming. Did you see an Anti-Force blast? Did you see a Godblast? Did you see a dimensional rift? Did you see Mjolnir absorbing Rulk's radiation out of his body? Did you see any exotic attacks at all which Thor is capable of?

No, of course not. Loeb wrote it.

Good post but I still dont agree with surfer beating rulk, no matter WHICH surfer it was. Again, he's a battery for rulk, any attempts would feed him.

Enyalus
Good post but I still dont agree with surfer beating rulk, no matter WHICH surfer it was. Again, he's a battery for rulk, any attempts would feed him.
Rulk's absorbing a planet-busting energy shot to the face? Or surviving and then beating Surfer while he's in a black hole? And it isn't as though Surfer doesn't have other BFR options...

Charmander
Good post but I still dont agree with surfer beating rulk, no matter WHICH surfer it was. Again, he's a battery for rulk, any attempts would feed him. He's only a battery if Surfer stands there and does nothing... and if Surfer doesn't know how to control his power...

Spire
Lol.

Surfer just throws his board at his throat and kicks him in the knee.

carver9
Rulk's absorbing a planet-busting energy shot to the face? Or surviving and then beating Surfer while he's in a black hole? And it isn't as though Surfer doesn't have other BFR options...

I hate you mad and I agree.

Enyalus
I hate you mad
That's my job. cool

Endless Mike
Swamp Thing at his peak levels

d3str0ya10
SIKE

zeel
No, he's a crappy rip-off created by Jeph Loeb. The original Hulk was at least a decent character.

And you actually think Batman can't prep a way to beat this guy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

agreed. I dunno i think we are being a little harsh on rulk here ya know guys. Id have to put rulk on par with mabey, oh i dunno mabey the wonder twins?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by zeel
agreed. I dunno i think we are being a little harsh on rulk here ya know guys. Id have to put rulk on par with mabey, oh i dunno mabey the wonder twins?

Damn Dawg why you gotta insult the Wonder Twinz sad

Galvaclaw
Loeb written Supergirl.

Faster than Superman, better at superspeed combat than flash, more willpower than John Stewart, able to engage and defeat multiple top tiers at once, is so dark that even raven is overpowered by her soul, more powerful than the JSA combined, able to beat the teen titans.

Loeb writes all his main characters like Rulk.

Galan007
Who could take this guy?

Thats all i ask. Green Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.