Beta Ray Bill vs. Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
No bfr. Battle takes place on an uninhabited and this is Bill at his confirmed on panel planet busting best against Rulk.

id369
More or less Rulk is a toon force character. Similar to Lobo. Its not jobber aura or pis, but more or less the character is intended to accomplish extravagant feats to deliver fan service (for the 10 year old readers).

stan5677
Originally posted by id369
More or less Rulk is a toon force character. Similar to Lobo. Its not jobber aura or pis, but more or less the character is intended to accomplish extravagant feats to deliver fan service (for the 10 year old readers).

You're right Rulk has already killed a supposedly truly immortal being who has been banned from death's realm

Spire
BRB.

guy222
Rulk wins again

BruceSkywalker
Rulk Smash

Enyalus
Rulk.

D_Dude1210
With Loebforce? Rulk

W/o LF? BRB

psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure without loebforce is what the forum should use when concerning red hulk. if that's too hard imo, it's better if we don't use him.

Spire
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
With Loebforce? Rulk

W/o LF? BRB

Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm pretty sure without loebforce is what the forum should use when concerning red hulk. if that's too hard imo, it's better if we don't use him.

thumb up

D_Dude1210
With Loebforce, BRB tosses his hammer to get caught and then reversed by Rulk then he stands still to get himself choked and talks to Rulk while he's getting choked and not attempt to escape so that he gets his neck snapped.

Without Loebforce, BRB smacks Rulk around with the hammer until Rulk is KOd.

carver9
Without loeb force, rulk 10/10

iceman24567
Bill stomps

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bill stomps

So you're basically saying that bill is more powerful than a odin powered thor? confused

iceman24567
You make no sense.

carver9
You make no sense.

Let me clear it up for ya, Rulk beat the hell out of thor and with you saying that beta can beat rulk you're basically saying that beta ray bill>>odin powered thor.

iceman24567
Yeah Bill stomps

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by carver9
Let me clear it up for ya, Rulk beat the hell out of thor and with you saying that beta can beat rulk you're basically saying that beta ray bill>>odin powered thor.

Yeah Bill stomps

Good point!

Juk3n
Dave wins is a SPITE thread.

Because there is no PIS here to save the Red One! - may his creator be loebotomized.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
may his creator be loebotomized.

hanuts

Rulk wins anyway.

Xplosive
Rulk is loebforce. Rulk wins. We don't know Rulk without Loeb force, since he was create by Loeb. So, the real Rulk is lobeforce Rulk. smile

Rulk smashes.

gogogadgetgo
rulk took on thor with odin force. rulk sticks his giant red soldier up beta ray bill's horse ass

Slaanesh
Rulk..he is just better..

Priest
Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.