Magneto & Sentry Vs Superman & Captain marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
XDD im leaning toward team one more...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by stormultt
XDD im leaning toward team one more...

They'll be leaning on you as a crutch when this fight is over.

Spire
Team 2.

stormultt
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They'll be leaning on you as a crutch when this fight is over.

oh hush

Wei Phoenix
oh hush

Sorry but its kind of true. Good to see you back though. How you been?

Enyalus
Team Two. Easily.

stormultt
Sorry but its kind of true. Good to see you back though. How you been?

lol n im fine

JakeTheBank
Superman and Captain Marvel own Mags and Sentry.

Wei Phoenix
lol n im fine

Good to hear, Team 2 still wins but good to hear.

batosaimsx7
Either team 2 solos

tkitna
Sentry solos

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry solos

How?

Survivor19
By unleashing T3H POWER of 1000000 EXPLODING SUNZ, i presume.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
By unleashing T3H POWER of 1000000 EXPLODING SUNZ, i presume.

That would be the greatest thing he ever did. Emitting some solar power in a fight with Superman.

gogogadgetgo
That would be the greatest thing he ever did. Emitting some solar power in a fight with Superman.

dude! sentry doesn't emit solar energy, he just has the power of a million exploding suns!

he'll show supes and cap marvel how he stalemated galactus laughing

Philosophía
Switch Sentry and Captain Marvel, or give Magneto a better partner. As it is, team 2 takes it.

stormultt
i mean seriously lol sentry is a great characyer9or can be) i mean if he actually showed that sun power im sure hed be taking down superman and cap marvel at the same time...

Philosophía
here>>http://yourkidmatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/toys.jpg

bbrem123
sentry needs a better partner

stormultt
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry needs a better partner

U TELL'EM BOI, sentry is classy

Wei Phoenix
i mean seriously lol sentry is a great characyer9or can be) i mean if he actually showed that sun power im sure hed be taking down superman and cap marvel at the same time...

Wait are you saying that if Sentry could use solar based power then it would not only hurt but whoop Clark?

stormultt
LOL YEA I SAID IT!!!!! NOW WAT!...anyways no wei it says power of 1million xploding suns which if im not mistaken has a totally different affect than the energy of a sun thats not well...destroyed, so if sentry did in fact use that type of power against superman plus telepathy and his"super strength" hed have a hell of a chance and win XDD

Raoul
Team 2.

Wei Phoenix
LOL YEA I SAID IT!!!!! NOW WAT!...anyways no wei it says power of 1million xploding suns which if im not mistaken has a totally different affect than the energy of a sun thats not well...destroyed, so if sentry did in fact use that type of power against superman plus telepathy and his"super strength" hed have a hell of a chance and win XDD

Alright I see what you're saying. Thing is though that we haven't seen it yet so we don't know what it would do to anyone.

stormultt
yea and it also gives me more reason to start reading DC since marvel is actin stupoid n stuff with everything they put him in..

jalek moye
he doesn't no how to use telepathy, his mind has the ability but he can't consciously activate it.

Also would a yellow sun exploding realse the sam enrgy superman absorbs?

Konton
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
dude! sentry doesn't emit solar energy, he just has the power of a million exploding suns!

he'll show supes and cap marvel how he stalemated galactus laughing

confused

JakeTheBank
Well, keep in mind, we don't know what kind of energy Sentry emits.

When he was fighting Ultron in the Mighty Avengers arc, Ultron was unable to register the energy source. Don't you think something as smart as it would have been able to pick up on simple solar energy?

Besides, aside from hyperbole, I don't think Sentry has done enought to prove he is in Superman's league.

Enyalus

Nihilist
Team 2 for a heavy majority

Drakon09
Team supes

Delta1938
Supes and Cap having better team work alone is going to be an advantage.

yaadaveyaa
sentry cant fight supes and cap by himself unless maybe using the new horsemen sentry then maybe but no team 2 will wreck them im not sure if mags survives 1 punch or not thats highly debatable

Flyattractor
Supes and CM die laughing as they watch Magneto try to get Sentry to stop crying like a little *****.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Supes and CM die laughing as they watch Magneto try to get Sentry to stop crying like a little *****.

So.....you're saying Team 1 wins by TKO?

Flyattractor
.....yes

Delta1938
.....yes

Dying from laughter would be equivalent to an injury, and injuries are TKO wins, so this has to be the most humiliating win for Marvel on KMC.

Flyattractor
Sentry: Yay We Won!
Magneto: SHUT UP!
Sentry starts crying again.

Delta1938
Sentry: Yay We Won!
Magneto: SHUT UP!
Sentry starts crying again. big grin laughing

iscaremonkeys
U TELL'EM BOI, sentry is classy classy as in OP then yes.
Team 2

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry solos

thumb up Yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.