Punisher vs The DC universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrcharlieo
So obviously taking on all of the DC heroes at one would not be much of a fight, I guess what i'm really proposing here is "What If?..... The punisher killed the DC universe?", Think he could do it?

As you've probably guessed I've based this off of what if the punisher killed the marvel universe, and he seemed to do pretty well in that. So really I guess this is just the earth based heroes as Darkseid and other may just hand him his butt .... unless he picks up trinkets from some of the fallen heroes/villans but even then I'm not sure if any of it would make a difference.

So I guess this is really a 3 part question:

1. Could he take down the DC earth heroes/villains (earth based not born here)
2. Who would be the toughest for him?
3. Could he take down Darkseid or other spaced heroes/villain using stuff he picked up from dead heroes/villain along the way?

Sorry if this is really stupid but it's my first post here (also you may have noticed I ramble when I type ... sorry about that)

Phantom Zone
SOCK. Anyway I guess it depends on what he gets and that applies to anybody really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.