Rulk vs Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Dark Cloud
Can Rulk smash the prime Celestial?

The Nuul
Arent you the one who said this?

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Rulk, Rulk, Rulk. This is getting annoying. Marvel is starting to do with The Hulk what DC did long ago/and is still doing, with Superman...making infinite versions of him and constantly making them more powerful. Gray Hulk, Green Hulk, Mindless Hulk, WW Hulk, and now Rulk (I know it's supposed to be a "different" character but the premise is the same). Soon there will be a version of Hulk/Rulk that can rumble with the likes of LT. SHEESH!mad

It sounds like you're sick of all the Rulk stuff but made this thread anways....erm

Utrigita
If the right writer ( shifty ) is writing, then probably yes.

In a Versus battle? No.

guy222
Galactus humbled Rulk

Exitar wins

Priest
Does Rulk get the power cosmic in this fight?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Priest
Does Rulk get the power cosmic in this fight?
why would he he only had for a very brief time

Xplosive
Ok, Rulk is powerful, but this is ridiculous. TS probably made this thread just to joke around.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Arent you the one who said this?

It sounds like you're sick of all the Rulk stuff but made this thread anways....erm BUSTED detective

Slaanesh
Rulk with PC got oneshotted by Big G..Exitar won't even notice him..

Enyalus
He didn't have the PC at the time Big G one-shotted him...but yeah, he does get one-shotted by Exitar.

guy222
Exitar steps on Rulk

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Enyalus
He didn't have the PC at the time Big G one-shotted him...but yeah, he does get one-shotted by Exitar.

he didn't???hem..all i remember is Galactus talking about taking the PC back and then he oneshotted Rulk with an eye beam..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he didn't???hem..all i remember is Galactus talking about taking the PC back and then he oneshotted Rulk with an eye beam..
When he tells him it is HIS to take back, there's a glow. That glow is him taking it back.

Then he one-shots him.

Slaanesh
oh..i didn't pay attention to that..thanks..

guysangel
Exitar

Bentley
Well if he doesn't have the Cosmic Power he has pretty much no chance in hell to win this.

Xplosive
Even with it he doesn't have a chance. He would have to have cosmic power on upper level not that one of Silver Surfer, but much much higher.

rotiart
Actually I think the eyebeams was him taking it back... The eyeflares were just him pissed at the ignorance of rulk

Ruok lives off of energy... Usually gamma but he has a taste for cosmic or something like that... Which makes me almost think ruok is an energy absorber like crusher creel.... And him feeding off gamma rays gives him extra strength... Or leech.... Or something...

But if ruok absorbs energy and big g stole a bunch of it from rulk then rulk is screwed

guy222
Rulk is Loebfantastic stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
I hate rulk uggh

KuRuPT Thanosi
Even with the PC he still has no chance.

guy222
thumb up

SouthSpawn
When did Rulk fight the Big G????

Does anyone have scans???

I would love to see this.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
When did Rulk fight the Big G????

Does anyone have scans???

I would love to see this.

Page 31 of the Incredible Hulk respect thread

Survivor19
What is it DOING in Incredible Hulk respect thread?
Since Rulk is no Hulk.
I'd advice to look at "character ownage" thread instead.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus humbled Rulk

Exitar wins

A momentary setback. Rulk has the Loeb Force/ the Power Loeb.

Galactus may have to petition the LT to active the infinity gems again.

Then the illuminati would be the next to fall, and Rulk gains the IG. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Lets see wat Loeb has in store for Rulk next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.