the NEW GODS vs EXITAR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ok this is ALL the new gods who have gathered on new genesis and apocalypse. no warlogog or anti life equation though. we know that the combined might of the earth's sky fathers was unable to takle on a single celestial. cud the new gods fare better.

all new gods have their mother boxes and have 12 hours of prep. metron/mister miracle/infinity man/high father/takion are ALSO present at this time. they get all their artifacts other than the warlogog or the miracle machine.

who wins?

D_Dude1210
Exitar

Enyalus
NGs.

Slaanesh
Exitar..

guy222
Exitar

Enyalus
Really, guys?

C'mon. These aren't the Watchers.

Allankles
The NG's take this, they could take on several exitars. They have plenty of other weapons besides the worlogog that affect things on a universal scale.

kgkg
Exitar.

To people who said NG what tech are they going to use?

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Exitar.

There's somehow incapable of pulling a Thor and cracking open the outer casing of his armor?

stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Allankles
The NG's take this, they could take on several exitars. They have plenty of other weapons besides the worlogog that affect things on a universal scale.

That's nice.

Exitar FTW.

iceman24567
Seriously 12 hours prep plus all the new gods the can combine their powers like the Eternals and we know what that does.

BruceSkywalker
Exitar ftw

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Seriously 12 hours prep plus all the new gods the can combine their powers like the Eternals and we know what that does.
They can? no expression

vlaaad12345
IF they can somehow combine all the new gods into one being with takions connection to the source they should be able to pull it off.

Allankles
Exitar.

Genesis Box transfroms everything in the universe into energy to be manipulated to the users whims. Gwydion the Merlin Sprite made of living language which could counter and effect reality manipulation on a cosmic scale.

Doom Tube - bfr into oblivion. Shadow Demons, Omega Sanction (the beast of restriction).

Highfather can combine gods into single more powerful beings. Omega Doom - tech that allows the user to absorb every energy source over millions of light years by disentergrating all the matter in its area of effect.

They have more than enough tech to defeat several Exitars imo.

kgkg
Genesis Box transfroms everything in the universe into energy to be manipulated to the users whims. Gwydion the Merlin Sprite made of living language which could counter and effect reality manipulation on a cosmic scale.

Doom Tube - bfr into oblivion. Shadow Demons, Omega Sanction (the beast of restriction).

Highfather can combine gods into single more powerful beings. Omega Doom - tech that allows the user to absorb every energy source over millions of light years by disentergrating all the matter in its area of effect.

They have more than enough tech to defeat several Exitars imo. The thing is even people who have warp Universes are seen inferior to Celestials let alone Exitar.

I remember Cosmic Cube saying they are nothing to Exitar and they have shown on panel to be able to affect an entire universe.

and it's not like Exitar is sitting getting attacked he can possible One shot most of them.

Enyalus
I don't think things like Omega Sanction, etc, work on beings more powerful than the user.

And Exitar definitely trumps Darkseid by several magnitudes.

vlaaad12345
But if they say used a genesis box to convert all the new gods into pure energy then combined them into one being(and as per DOTNG combining one new god with another will increase the total might ten fold)that being along with takion and highfathers connection to the source should be a ridiculously powerful being.

leonheartmm
heres my reason for making this thread. people think that celestials are powerful enough to individually effect and perhaps even destroy the universe and simultaneously take out almost all the mystical beings in th world combined. but at the same time, they cant individually beat galactus who on panel is never shown to have universe busting capabilities or even close to it. seems pretty inconsistant to me.

Allankles
The thing is even people who have warp Universes are seen inferior to Celestials let alone Exitar.

I remember Cosmic Cube saying they are nothing to Exitar and they have shown on panel to be able to affect an entire universe.

and it's not like Exitar is sitting getting attacked he can possible One shot most of them.

Heresay doesn't mean much. By heresay Odin could defeat Exitar solo.

Point is the NG have a lot of fire power with all their gizmos and they know what multiversal power is, seeing that they've fought over the fate of the multiverse amongst themselves for millenia.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
heres my reason for making this thread. people think that celestials are powerful enough to individually effect and perhaps even destroy the universe and simultaneously take out almost all the mystical beings in th world combined. but at the same time, they cant individually beat galactus who on panel is never shown to have universe busting capabilities or even close to it. seems pretty inconsistant to me.
Once again I see you don't know what you're talking about. Even the birth of an average Celestial rivals the explosion of the Big Bang. You're talking about Exitar here, perhaps the second strongest Celestial in the canon universe. And Galactus has enough power to simultaneously destroy both the 616 universe and the Negative Zone, per Annihilation.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't think things like Omega Sanction, etc, work on beings more powerful than the user.

Ok. But I disagree, Omega Sanction is the fundamental force of restriction, his entire point is to suffocate freedom.

leonheartmm
Once again I see you don't know what you're talking about. Even the birth of an average Celestial rivals the explosion of the Big Bang. You're talking about Exitar here, perhaps the second strongest Celestial in the canon universe. And Galactus has enough power to simultaneously destroy both the 616 universe and the Negative Zone, per Annihilation.

no, galactus's DEATH has the power to do that, because he acts as a fundamental balance between eternity and death. HE himself as an entity does NOT. his best non vs feat wud probably be releasing the energy sphere surrounding two solar systems in annihlation. a non starving galactus was beaten by aegis and tenebris. wud you by extention, say that both of them have near universe destroying power? i think not.

and are you saying that a single celestial is compareable in power to eternity????? hogwash

and, ur post is baiting.

Enyalus
no, galactus's DEATH has the power to do that, because he acts as a fundamental balance between eternity and death. HE himself as an entity does NOT. his best non vs feat wud probably be releasing the energy sphere surrounding two solar systems in annihlation. a non starving galactus was beaten by aegis and tenebris. wud you by extention, say that both of them have near universe destroying power? i think not.
Galactus has the power within him to destroy those two universes. Its like Monarch's armor, etc. All of his power released, two destroy two universes (one of which is a multiverse). And yes, Aegis and Tenebrous are both Galactus-level primordial beings who are universal-level powers. Their Nova Corps bios even spell that out.

leonheartmm
they are not however, universe BUSTERS. and thats my point. galactus doesnt have the power WITHING him, he is a KEY to the unbalance which destroyes its own self. i.e. the balance between life and death which keeps the universe going. and this itself has been portrayed inconcistantly, after all, galactus DID die. and nuthing happened, only the release of abraxas, who in turn had to use the ultimate nullifier to kill alternate versions of galactus, which in turn is said to be part of galactus, which if taken at face value, makes no sense, since galactus is dead, and its never clear if abraxas is a part of eternity or a new concept altogether. and then franklin richards, a celestial level being in one interpretation, resurrects galactus, which wud make him above 2 universe busting levels at that point in time if we are to take your claim seriously, which wud make every single celestial, an unparalleled superior to galactus. you see where im going with this.

Enyalus
Almost none of what you said is true.

I don't know why I expected different.

And **** it - Exitar wins.

leonheartmm
^your a child. stop baiting, no1 invited you to speak or have a conversation in the first place.

psycho gundam
the one you want is "you're". smile

Enyalus
^your a child. stop baiting, no1 invited you to speak or have a conversation in the first place.
You're the one who chimmed in, after the conversation I was participating had already begun, when you essentially admitted to this being a bait thread.

leonheartmm
^cant be bothered. and the very fact that you knew what it meant is enough to not add to it, language is about communication.

leonheartmm
You're the one who chimmed in, after the conversation I was participating had already begun, when you essentially admitted to this being a bait thread.

errrm, i created this thread. i also posted that comment not in relation to any of the previous comments but a stand alone, which shud be obvious since i didnt mention or quote any1. and your comprehension skills are lacking, i referred to your POST as baiting when you said i didnt know what i was talking about and started a conversation when i had never referred to you.

occultdestroyer
Every single NG VS one Celestial???
LOLWUT?

Seems spitey to me. But meh.

Enyalus
errrm, i created this thread. i also posted that comment not in relation to any of the previous comments but a stand alone, which shud be obvious since i didnt mention or quote any1. and your comprehension skills are lacking, i referred to your POST as baiting when you said i didnt know what i was talking about and started a conversation when i had never referred to you.
Your information was wrong. Like it usually is. I was correcting you. I can do that.

Exitar FTW.

leonheartmm
enyalus, stop with the ad hominem attacks. you didnt correct me since you never countered me with any feats. while my whole argument was based in feats.

bbrem123
exitar

psycho gundam
hey guys. if arishem the judge doesn't give the coded instruction to exitar the exterminator, he's going to just float there vacantly.

Enyalus
heres my reason for making this thread. people think that celestials are powerful enough to individually effect and perhaps even destroy the universe
During the Black Galaxy Saga an average Celestial being born was an event stated to rival the Big Bang itself. That would classify as being universal level. In the newest GOTG and Nova series, a decapitated Celestial's head had a map and teleporter to and for the entire multiverse. In recent Uncanny X-Men issues (507 IIRC), a lobotomized Celestial, using its knowledge, was capable of reversing Wanda's "No More Mutants" spell and repower Magneto. Wanda affected the entire omniverse with that order, by the way. These are average Celestials for the most part.

and simultaneously take out almost all the mystical beings in th world combined. but at the same time, they cant individually beat galactus who on panel is never shown to have universe busting capabilities or even close to it. seems pretty inconsistant to me.
1) Odin has busted entire galaxies before. More than once. He's also shaken the foundations of the entire multiverse. Yet, even he, amped, could do nothing to Arishem. Exitar is more powerful than Arishem. Furthermore, Kubik, who can warp an entire universe, stated that he was no match for any Celestial. Galactus has 'universe-busting capabilities' - the energy he contains within his shell was shown to be enough to destroy the 616 multiverse and the Negative Zone at the same time. This was while he was extremely weakened and starving. This was in Annihilation. Oh, and not being able to beat Galactus? Tiamut during the Black Celestial Saga was shown as being Galactus' superior, and in the Eternals series when Tiamut finally awoke, it stated that Galactus finally knew fear.

Enough feats for you?? Good. I'm done.

Exitar wins.

manx422

it worked on BATMAN
NGs take this

Enyalus
Originally posted by manx422
it worked on BATMAN
NGs take this
lmao

I was sincerely expecting you to say "ORION SOLOS"

I've missed you. Where ya been? stick out tongue

manx422
exams kept me busy
so i could not visit the site
but i was viewing it on my mobile

Allankles
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Every single NG VS one Celestial???
LOLWUT?

Seems spitey to me. But meh.

It is spite. As I already explained the NG's would take down several Exitars, let alone one. Hell Omega Sanction would trap 10 Exitars and still have room for more imo.

Slaanesh
OS won't do shit to Exitar..

manx422
Originally posted by Slaanesh
it killed BATMAN
BATMAN>>>TOAA
he made 1 billion

id369
Food for thought; Exitar is mightier then the entire 4th host combined.

Allankles

Pray tell why not? You do know that OS is living oblivion, it shifts and adapts to restrain anything.

As far as what it does to Exitar, it traps him for eternity in a life designed by its master. That's a loss for Exitar unless you can tell me why living oblivion would have problems entrapping Exitar?

Remember that OS envelopes a person's entire reality. Hell Exitar won't know he's been trapped unless he can see the fundamental patterns that form the reality around him.

Allankles
Another interesting thing is DS was able to use OS against a target that had travelled into a blackhole.

WhiteWitchKing
Another interesting thing is DS was able to use OS against a target that had travelled into a blackhole.

Aside from more rambling, what does this add in terms of meaningful feats?

Warlord
Exitar

Mindset
Pray tell why not? You do know that OS is living oblivion, it shifts and adapts to restrain anything.

As far as what it does to Exitar, it traps him for eternity in a life designed by its master. That's a loss for Exitar unless you can tell me why living oblivion would have problems entrapping Exitar?

Remember that OS envelopes a person's entire reality. Hell Exitar won't know he's been trapped unless he can see the fundamental patterns that form the reality around him. Shut the f*ck up.

Allankles
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Aside from more rambling, what does this add in terms of meaningful feats?

That should be obvious. Physical phenomenon aren't a hindrance to Omega.

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
Shut the f*ck up.

erm Negative. (As in, NO!)

KuRuPT Thanosi
I figured Allan would say the same ol hyperbole he always does iwth no actual battle feats to back them up.

Badabing
Next bit of flaming or baiting and I'll close the thread and give out warnings.

Allankles
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I figured Allan would say the same ol hyperbole he always does iwth no actual battle feats to back them up.

confused That's what I've been explaining. Based on feats Omega Sanction is a cosmic Hamster wheel, capable of trapping a life form in a "bubble" of reality where existence is dictated by Darkseid.

What it is exactly is living oblivion, and it functions on a fundamental level where physical reality is irrelevant.

TricksterPriest
DS has always had ludicrously cheap game-breaking superpowers. Grant came up with a doozy with the Omega Sanction though.

WhiteWitchKing
That should be obvious. Physical phenomenon aren't a hindrance to Omega.

And physical phenomenons aren't a hindrance on that gun Batman fired either. And? Batman also walked around in that black hole...and, well, just about everybody else who was inside it. Have this adds to the OS having an effect on Exitar is beyond me. Kubik was afraid to get near a Celestial because it would destroy both of them. That's a feats that's relevant to this fight - not the black hole stuff.

TricksterPriest
that gun was new god tech. and you really did not understand FC if this is your defense.

the incident he is refering to is Seven Soldiers. as for the big bang birth? it was a galaxy. nothing more. and a blast rivalling the big bang would done more damage, so we chalk that up to hyperbole.

Allankles
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
And physical phenomenons aren't a hindrance on that gun Batman fired either. And? Batman also walked around in that black hole...and, well, just about everybody else who was inside it. Have this adds to the OS having an effect on Exitar is beyond me. Kubik was afraid to get near a Celestial because it would destroy both of them. That's a feats that's relevant to this fight - not the black hole stuff.

That's not the blackhole I'm talking about, there wasn't any blackhole in Darkseid's immediate vicinity. Besides what does a high tech gun have to do with anything?

Omega had trapped Shilo Norman when Norman was travelling through/in a blackhole.

Also how exactly would Exitar affect Omega Sanction? A destructive blast? Not going to work on a force capable of generating an infinite number of realities to bombard its target or capable of moving, altering and adapting it's form to entrap whatever life form is in its snare.

What does Exitar bring to the table to overcome the ultimate prison?

TricksterPriest
you are assuming a no-limits fallacy to it, but then again, that actually is a core tenet of the concept of the Omega Force itself. If it works on Exitar, he is probably screwed.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ok then this should be simple since this is based on feats... Give me examples of the OS working on somebody on Exitar's level?

TricksterPriest
Read my lips. The Omega Force is a no-limits attack. 2nd, the Omega Effect has worked on Spectre, AM, and others. Thor punched a hole into Exitar, it can be done.

Third, if DS used the Omega Sanction directly on Exitars brain case, you do not think he would feel it? Darkseids finder beams can go through objects and will only trigger on the target, he can track them to strike the brain. Thus, bypassing the defenses.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Read my lips. The Omega Force is a no-limits attack. 2nd, the Omega Effect has worked on Spectre, AM, and others. Thor punched a hole into Exitar, it can be done.

Third, if DS used the Omega Sanction directly on Exitars brain case, you do not think he would feel it? Darkseids finder beams can go through objects and will only trigger on the target, he can track them to strike the brain. Thus, bypassing the defenses.

Bullshit they beat Spectre and AM with the OS. Post this on panel proof you speak off as both incidents I remember it doing next to nothing.

Enyalus
Read my lips. The Omega Force is a no-limits attack.
By "Omega Force" as an attack I'm going to assume you mean the Omega Effect. If thats the case, it won't work. Celestials cannot be destroyed, period. And if he uses the OE to BFR...well, c'mon. BFR, seriously? Darkseid's best bet would be the Omega Sanction, and I have serious, serious doubts that will work. Why? For one, its a reality warping power. Kubik, who had universal-scale reality warping powers admitted his inferiority to Arishem's power. Exitar is more powerful. Two, the OS is essentially a BFR attack - you can dress it up all you like with fancy wording, but that's what it is. Celestials can teleport across time and space with ease. Thirdly, Celestials exist on all planes of existence simultaneously. I know Darkseid can fire his beams across time and space, but can he fire it pan-dimensionally? I doubt that. Lastly, Darkseid is far less powerful than Exitar, who is probably the second most powerful canon Celestial (behind Tiamut). I do not buy into the no-limits fallacy going on. If a being is vastly more powerful than Darkseid, I don't believe it would work on them. Promethean Giants, Yuga Khan, Spectre, Nabu, I'm sure you can think of others, etc. The Omega Effect failed to put Doomsday down permanently. It failed to put Superman down. It's failed on at least one other that I can think of. I think that's good reason for believing it will fail against Exitar.

I can't believe I'm even having to argue against Darkseid soloing Exitar. The thought alone is absurd. no expression

Mindset
Omega Sanction can take out all of Marvel, dumby.

Enyalus
Omega Sanction can take out all of Marvel, dumby.
Shut your mouth or make use of it by filling it with Darkseid's granite phallus.

Mindset
If only I could be so lucky, unfortunately there are 2 people here who are permanently attached.

Enyalus
All very true.

Little are they aware that's just Kyle in a Darkseid suit.

Mindset
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
If only I could be so lucky, unfortunately there are 2 people here who are permanently attached. rolling on floor laughing they don't call him "trick" for nuthin'.

TricksterPriest
By "Omega Force" as an attack I'm going to assume you mean the Omega Effect. If thats the case, it won't work. Celestials cannot be destroyed, period. And if he uses the OE to BFR...well, c'mon. BFR, seriously? Darkseid's best bet would be the Omega Sanction, and I have serious, serious doubts that will work. Why? For one, its a reality warping power. Kubik, who had universal-scale reality warping powers admitted his inferiority to Arishem's power. Exitar is more powerful. Two, the OS is essentially a BFR attack - you can dress it up all you like with fancy wording, but that's what it is. Celestials can teleport across time and space with ease. Thirdly, Celestials exist on all planes of existence simultaneously. I know Darkseid can fire his beams across time and space, but can he fire it pan-dimensionally? I doubt that. Lastly, Darkseid is far less powerful than Exitar, who is probably the second most powerful canon Celestial (behind Tiamut). I do not buy into the no-limits fallacy going on. If a being is vastly more powerful than Darkseid, I don't believe it would work on them. Promethean Giants, Yuga Khan, Spectre, Nabu, I'm sure you can think of others, etc. The Omega Effect failed to put Doomsday down permanently. It failed to put Superman down. It's failed on at least one other that I can think of. I think that's good reason for believing it will fail against Exitar.

I can't believe I'm even having to argue against Darkseid soloing Exitar. The thought alone is absurd. no expression

I'm not arguing he solos. Just that there is more than enough firepower here for him to have an opportunity to strike the brain directly.

HE NEVER USED THE OE ON DOOMSDAY. And please don't mention Superman. He doesn't count. erm

Enyalus
I'm not arguing he solos. Just that there is more than enough firepower here for him to have an opportunity to strike the brain directly.
I know. Allan did. You've been a bit more objectively lately, I noticed. Thank god for that. stick out tongue

I argued for the NGs winning until Leon came in and pissed me off.

HE NEVER USED THE OE ON DOOMSDAY. And please don't mention Superman. He doesn't count. erm
On panel I think Darkseid said he did. "Let's see how well you handle the Omega Effect" or something like that. I could go back and check, though.

Charmander
The brain = Exitar's weakness

Isn't that what basically overloaded Thor in the end...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Charmander
The brain = Exitar's weakness

Isn't that what basically overloaded Thor in the end...
Yup. The energy from Exitar's "brain" turned Thor to a skeleton (although that could have just been animation for the Celestial genetically copying Thor, because an exact clone of him made by Exitar appears later) and then Thor's casually tossed out of Exitar by the brain's beam.

psycho gundam
the thor clone basically told thor to never do that sort of thing ever again, thor has complied.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the thor clone basically told thor to never do that sort of thing ever again, thor has complied.
And then the Thor clone was one-shot by the Celestial Slayer. uhuh Thor wins again.

guy222
Stellaris

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Stellaris
thumb up

Couldn't remember her actual name. Just what she called herself.

D_Dude1210
Lol at DS beating Exitar.

guy222
sounds like a thread

Slaanesh
DS can never beat Exitar under his own power..that can never happen..

D_Dude1210

The infinite powers of the Omega Sanction disagrees with you! wink

guy222

Exitar>DS easily

Slaanesh
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
The infinite powers of the Omega Sanction disagrees with you! wink

it's DS no expression we know to well that his level of infinite is that shitty kinda infinite..

D_Dude1210
Yep, apparently, Superman's finite > DS's infinite! big grin

Enyalus
Yep, apparently, Superman's finite > DS's infinite! big grin
Well, Dominus had infinite power IIRC and Superman beat him the second time around, so...

vlaaad12345
Can't say I have ever really considered a loss to superman as something to be ashamed of its been proven time and time again when shit is really on the line hes practically unstoppable.

Mindset
Almost as unstoppable as a Celestial, perhaps.

vlaaad12345
Anyways any one new god standing against exitar without some uber device is laughable,If they combine all of themselves into one being I think they have a shot though.

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Anyways any one new god standing against exitar without some uber device is laughable,If they combine all of themselves into one being I think they have a shot though. But...but, omega sanction...infinite...no limits...

psycho gundam
Can't say I have ever really considered a loss to superman as something to be ashamed of its been proven time and time again when shit is really on the line hes practically unstoppable. just like rulk

Allankles
Anyways any one new god standing against exitar without some uber device is laughable,If they combine all of themselves into one being I think they have a shot though.

What do you think Omega Sanction is? It's as a weapon.

vlaaad12345
Last I checked the omega sanction is what darkseid uses to throw people into worsening lives over and over again,exitar is far above anyone I have seen him use it on.

TricksterPriest
True, but as I pointed out, a direct shot to his brain will probably do some damage.

And before someone mentions Thor, that was Thor. This is Darkseid. The two are not equal in any sense of the word. And if Thor could open up a hole, DS can. Hell, no single celestial has the firepower to take down both New Genesis and Apokolips.

Slaanesh
True..Thor and DS are not equals in any sense of the world..but in Exitar sense..they are both equals..both are nothing more than a bug..

TricksterPriest
You gravely underestimate the new gods. And DS is a bug? Not if Exitar faces Darkseid at his height. Darkseid's boomtubed form is tough enough, let's not bring in the true form that crushed the multiverse.

Allankles
Last I checked the omega sanction is what darkseid uses to throw people into worsening lives over and over again,exitar is far above anyone I have seen him use it on.

This is what's been said about Omega Sanction on panel:

"It is the fundamental force of restriction. The trap that follows you wherever you go (so teleportation is irrelevant). That moves as you move unseen and all around.

It is your life. Living oblivion. A weapon of Darkseid. Ever shifting, ever adapting the prison you cannot escape. The victim is born again and again in OS. Broken and blinded by the explosion of being."

TricksterPriest
If we use Darkseid at his true form, I see no reason why it wouldn't send Exitar to hell.

Allankles
Hell, no single celestial has the firepower to take down both New Genesis and Apokolips.

Given all their artifacts they would take down several celestials. Even without the worlogog or the ALE (like in this battle). Exitar is out of his depth.

Genesis box, Gwydion, Shadow Demons (anti matter entities further evolved by the Omega Force), Highfather merging several gods into single more powerful beings. Omega Doom. Not to mention some of Promethean giants they can control. Doomtubes. And other devices capable of destorting reality or turning any matter into pure energy.

Slaanesh
If we use Darkseid at his true form, I see no reason why it wouldn't send Exitar to hell.

what true form..he got beat by DD on Apokolips..Apokolips is his home rite..u wanna tell me he use his avatar on Apokolips..u wanna tell me all the new god use their avatar on Apokolips and Genesis??what true form are u talking about??get real guys..DS got beat by regular heroes all the time..DS is not on Celestial level..not even close..

vlaaad12345
People who go to apokolips or new genesis do so with a boom tube that thereby enlarges them to the level of the new gods otherwise they would be less than microscopic organisms to them.

Allankles
what true form..he got beat by DD on Apokolips..Apokolips is his home rite..u wanna tell me he use his avatar on Apokolips..u wanna tell me all the new god use their avatar on Apokolips and Genesis??what true form are u talking about??get real guys..DS got beat by regular heroes all the time..DS is not on Celestial level..not even close..

That's why they have weapons here. As far as the true DS TP is talking about, reference Seven Soldiers, DOTNG and FC. The more recent DS would never lose to Doomsday. That's why many of his showing were retconed to avatars, small fractions of the greater "omnipotent" Darkseid.

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0312/Anarky-mini2-12.jpg

More precisely his avatars are on Apokolips as well and sit on his throne. As the scan above indicates.

-K-M-

-K-M-

Mr Master
Does size matter concerning power my friends?

Unless you're like bigger than all the reality of a respective omniverse of course,
but that rarity aside ...

5'4" Wanda tore the entire Omniverse to pieces then rebuilt it with a thought.

-K-M-
Pffft...Giant Man is true power shifty

Mr Master
Ahw, but Giant Man is a special case.

Not fair. stick out tongue

Slaanesh
damn..all the time he got beat it was an avatar..man that sukzz..his real form must be really powerful..this thread use DS avatar rite??so..i still say DS get oneshotted..his avatar is nothing more than a bug compare to Exitar..

guy222
Darky and the avatars stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mr Master
Does size matter concerning power my friends?

Unless you're like bigger than all the reality of a respective omniverse of course,
but that rarity aside ...

5'4" Wanda tore the entire Omniverse to pieces then rebuilt it with a thought.

Read Final Crisis. You'll see. evil face

guy222
I did stick out tongue

Slaanesh
i did too..but i didn't see no expression

Mindset
Read Final Crisis. You'll see. evil face He wrote it.

Endless Mike
I'm sure if you look in all of the obscure comics featuring the New Gods you'd find something or other that could take on Exitar.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by -K-M-
As well as.....

*From the Darkseid Respect Thread
Never knew DS was THAT powerful.
Being trapped in the Source Wall and still able to dispense infinite energy outside the Wall.
Heck, he should probably be up there in the DC tier.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm really starting to believe that Trick and Allan are both in love with DS. The non sense they continue to say over and over again really has me concerned for their health. It can't be good to masturbate while reading comics as much as they clearly do.

I ask AGAIN... Name me the strongest character that DS used the OS on and took him down? DS is like a fly to Exitar and yet you still think DS could phase him lol.

-K-M-
damn..all the time he got beat it was an avatar..man that sukzz..his real form must be really powerful..this thread use DS avatar rite??so..i still say DS get oneshotted..his avatar is nothing more than a bug compare to Exitar..

Or Desaad posing as him...

Originally posted by -K-M-
---------------------------------------------
Darkseid Imposter
---------------------------------------------
New Gods #15
Here it shows the events were Desaad pretended to be DS such as Dr.Fate #10-12 , Action Comics #586, Superman #3 , and various others

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGods_v2_15-03.jpg *From the Darkseid Respect Thread

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Never knew DS was THAT powerful.
Being trapped in the Source Wall and still able to dispense infinite energy outside the Wall.
Heck, he should probably be up there in the DC tier.

He should, but all characters have their low moments. Check out the respect thread as that's not his most powerful feat. I'm not touching his Final Crisis form, as that's just down right confusing.

Enyalus

"It is the fundamental force of restriction. The trap that follows you wherever you go (so teleportation is irrelevant).

What if, like Exitar, you can and do exist in multiple points of space at the same time/simultaneously? Limited form of omnipresence. Thor 380.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Could some of your DS lovers please give me the strongest character the OS worked on to give DS a victory.

D_Dude1210
This is what I think of the whole "Darkseid is a concept" argument:

Darkseid: At LAST! My plans are almost in fruition, you are the last one who stands in my way, Kal-El.
Superman: I WILL STOP YOU!
Darksied: You fool! This is simply an Avatar, Darkseid is not a physical being, I am an abstract concept, a force of nature. How can you hope to defeat a concept??
Superman: By punching you in the face enough times.
Darkseid: ............. Oh.

KAPOW!

SUPERMAN... WINS!

Lord Feron

Darkseid: At LAST! My plans are almost in fruition, you are the last one who stands in my way, Kal-El.
Darksied: You fool! This is simply an Avatar, Darkseid is not a physical being, I am an abstract concept, a force of nature. How can you hope to defeat a concept??

KAPOW!

SUPERMAN... WINS!

yeah pretty much...

DarkOdin

KAPOW!

SUPERMAN... WINS!

laughing laughing laughing

vlaaad12345
Thats why to defeat the real darkseid he still needed radion,darkseid to already be mortally wounded by orion,the black racer and the miracle machine right.

OneDumbG0
heres my reason for making this thread. people think that celestials are powerful enough to individually effect and perhaps even destroy the universe and simultaneously take out almost all the mystical beings in th world combined. but at the same time, they cant individually beat galactus who on panel is never shown to have universe busting capabilities or even close to it. seems pretty inconsistant to me. When did any Celestial ever fight Galactus?

Mindset
In an alternate reality where it was really Franklin.

So it's completely relevant.

OneDumbG0
^ Clearly. uhuh
Given all their artifacts they would take down several celestials. Even without the worlogog or the ALE (like in this battle). Exitar is out of his depth.

Genesis box, Gwydion, Shadow Demons (anti matter entities further evolved by the Omega Force), Highfather merging several gods into single more powerful beings. Omega Doom. Not to mention some of Promethean giants they can control. Doomtubes. And other devices capable of destorting reality or turning any matter into pure energy. In the same vein, I think I could combine Doom's tech and AIM tech and come up with as much plot-device tech power as the New Gods' that you listed.

Allankles
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Clearly. uhuh
In the same vein, I think I could combine Doom's tech and AIM tech and come up with as much plot-device tech power as the New Gods' that you listed.

Ok.

Allankles
Thats why to defeat the real darkseid he still needed radion,darkseid to already be mortally wounded by orion,the black racer and the miracle machine right.

big grin Of course no one wants to mention that. In FC DS was beyond fisticuffs.

Allankles
I ask AGAIN... Name me the strongest character that DS used the OS on and took him down?

That's already been addressed. How is strength relevant when the fabric of existence is being used to imprison the target?

You've yet to provide any evidence that would make Exitar immune to an ever adapting prison capable of bombarding a life form with an infinite number of realities until their ego is annhilated.

Allankles
What if, like Exitar, you can and do exist in multiple points of space at the same time/simultaneously? Limited form of omnipresence. Thor 380.

Only the version attacking the New Gods is relevant.

Enyalus
Only the version attacking the New Gods is relevant.
You quoted exactly what the OS is. Where is that quote from?

Allankles
You quoted exactly what the OS is. Where is that quote from?

Seven Soldiers of Victory.

Enyalus
Seven Soldiers of Victory.
Yeah...I've only read the Mister Miracle issue of it. Do you have a particular issue in mind? stick out tongue

gogogadgetgo
can't say, aside from odin, no other asgardian gods were worth mentioning. balder was just well, balder.. and the warriors three well..meh..just warriors who stood out from the crowd and weren't much more powerful than the average asgardian...

Allankles
Yeah...I've only read the Mister Miracle issue of it. Do you have a particular issue in mind? stick out tongue

Well actually I think it's from the last issue of Miracle, isuue # 4.

kevdude
Could some of your DS lovers please give me the strongest character the OS worked on to give DS a victory.

Worked on Imperiex Prime which is clearly above Exitar wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
That's already been addressed. How is strength relevant when the fabric of existence is being used to imprison the target?

You've yet to provide any evidence that would make Exitar immune to an ever adapting prison capable of bombarding a life form with an infinite number of realities until their ego is annhilated.

No you haven't addressed it at all. What I'm looking for is not hyperbolic statements with no battle feats. What I'm looking for and asking for are battle feats against powerful foes like Exitar. It shouldn't be hard to name some powerful people DS took down ALONE with the OS since it's the ubber no limits weapon. If only they worked on Superman/batman/DD/Orion... then again those guys are more powerful then Exitar.... lol. So, again you didn't address anything and this shouldn't be hard... give me a character DS has taken down on Exitar level alone with the OS. It's really simple but you keep avoiding it because there are no such battle feats only hyperbole.

Allankles
If only they worked on Superman/batman/DD/Orion... then again those guys are more powerful then Exitar.... lol.

You don't seem to understand what OS is since he hasn't used it on Superman, Orion or DD. He's already killed Batman with the OE, and used the OS on him in FC.

Here's the word for word description of OS. And please identify the difference between a description of its attributes and hyperbolic statements. This is what it is and what it does as per the comics.

"It is the fundamental force of restriction. The trap that follows you wherever you go. That moves as you move unseen and all around.

It is your life. Living oblivion. A weapon of Darkseid. Ever shifting, ever adapting the prison you cannot escape. The victim is born again and again in OS. Broken and blinded by the explosion of being."

KuRuPT Thanosi
You don't seem to understand what OS is since he hasn't used it on Superman, Orion or DD. He's already killed Batman with the OE, and used the OS on him in FC.

Here's the word for word description of OS. And please identify the difference between a description of its attributes and hyperbolic statements. This is what it is and what it does as per the comics.

Thank you for avoding the question for the 4th time. So, you concede that the OS has no battle feats or has worked on anybody of Exitar's level. You keep giving descriptions and hyperbolic statements and have yet to give me battle feats. So, thank you for once again proving my point and avoiding the question because you have no answer. You couldn't just said the OS hasn't worked against anybody on Exitar's level and actually on anybody of any significance. Thank you

Naija boy
The fundamental force of restriction? Honestly in literal terms that hardly means anything at all. It certainly doesnt prove that it would affect exitar. Not even close. No limit fallacies,ambiguous and frankly meaningless statements arent a substitute for feats.

Allankles
Thank you for avoding the question for the 4th time. So, you concede that the OS has no battle feats or has worked on anybody of Exitar's level. You keep giving descriptions and hyperbolic statements and have yet to give me battle feats. So, thank you for once again proving my point and avoiding the question because you have no answer. You couldn't just said the OS hasn't worked against anybody on Exitar's level and actually on anybody of any significance. Thank you

Again learn to identify the difference between a description and hyperbole. As far as not working on anyone of signifcance, what's that supposed to mean?

The avatar of the Source/champion of freedom/master of the life equation Mr. Mircacle and the Batman are far more significant than Exitar. confused But that's just me.

As far as whether or not it works on Exitar, you've yet to provide any argument why it wouldn't.

psycho gundam
^ you didn't just post that, i must have misread it.......

Allankles
Originally posted by Naija boy
The fundamental force of restriction? Honestly in literal terms that hardly means anything at all. It certainly doesnt prove that it would affect exitar. Not even close. No limit fallacies.

How do you figure? You do know what fundamental means right? As far as Exitar goes, what's the source of your confidence?

Allankles
^ you didn't just post that, i must have misread it.......

He used the word 'significant'. Exitar isn't more significant then the characters I mentioned.

psycho gundam
according to a concept exclusive to dc comics.

batman wouldn't carry that "title" over to marvel if he was transported there.

Survivor19
You know about concepts of hierarchy of infinities, right?

So, what about Exitar can exist in higher-level-infinity of realities, then OS can throw at him?

And 'fundamental' doesn't means shit.
Gravity, time or frigging electricity all are fundamental, and still are Celestials' bitches.

Allankles
according to a concept exclusive to dc comics.

batman wouldn't carry that "title" over to marvel if he was transported there.

I was pointing out that significant goes both ways. Also in many ways Batman is more 'significant', even in his placement in the fictional mythos.

Allankles
Originally posted by Survivor19
You know about concepts of hierarchy of infinities, right?

So, what about Exitar can exist in higher-level-infinity of realities, then OS can throw at him?

And 'fundamental' doesn't means shit.
Gravity, time or frigging electricity all are fundamental, and still are Celestials' bitches.

Gravity is fundamental to natural space-time, restriction is an idea or form that exists beyond the natural physical realities.

We're talking fundamental in the philosophical sense i.e. the intangible ideas and forms that exist before the physical interactions.

The fundamental force of restriction is not any natural fundamental force like gravity.

psycho gundam
and so is wolverine.... big deal.... oh but wait, the celestials were the ones who tampered with humanity that allowed mutation in the first place. without them there wouldn't be any eternals, deviants, skrulls, or mutants.

wanga maximoff is a mutant, by extension the celestials are the prime-movers of everything she's ever done.

Allankles
and so is wolverine.... big deal.... oh but wait, the celestials were the ones who tampered with humanity that allowed mutation in the first place. without them there wouldn't be any eternals, deviants, skrulls, or mutants.

wanga maximoff is a mutant, by extension the celestials are the prime-movers of everything she's ever done.

smile I know that. But I hope you're not going to argue that Batman's role as a keystone isn't more significant. Or the role he plays above and beyond fiction.

Kind of a pointless thing to mention by Thanosi. Even Miracle is certainly more 'significant' in the role he plays and his abiltiy to escape anything as the avatar to the god of freedom. Just a weak argument either way.

psycho gundam
of coarse batman is more significant OUTSIDE of fiction, that's not really up for debate. but within the history of marvel, the celestials are as you put it, "keystone" characters.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>