Psi Lord vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Who takes it?

Xplosive
Psi Lord

Enyalus
Psi-Lord.

guy222
Psi-Lord

Uriel005
Psi-Lord takes it no questions
The surfer may be able to use the power cosmic in amazing ways but Psi-Lord bends reality at a whim.

guysangel
Norrin loses

Mindset
Silver Surfer

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Silver Surfer
True. Franklin can't cope with a singularity in his domepiece.

Actually, given the pathetically low intelligence he shows in FF issues, I wouldn't be surprised if a singularity is all that's there in the first place.

Uriel005
You do realize Franklin Richards has not even scratched the surface of his potential. Please clarify if it is Franklin Richards as he is or when he is at his maximum potential.

If Maximum potential I have to give it to Psi-Lord the comic says that when he reaches his max even the celestials would be completely powerless to do anything against him.
If at unrecognized potential state with limits on how much power he can use its going to be Noran Rad who will sweep it.

Enyalus
It's Psi-Lord...

That's Franklin's alternate universe, teenage persona. He's a teenager here.

KillAll
what did psi lord do that was so great??? is it just me or did he remind me alot of cable without the TO virus? or nate grey?

Lord Feron
PL 6/10

leonidas
surfer.

supremthor
Psi-lord 9-10

BruceSkywalker
Surfer goes down

leonidas
Originally posted by KillAll
what did psi lord do that was so great??? is it just me or did he remind me alot of cable without the TO virus? or nate grey?

Enyalus
Wasn't Psi-Lord the version of Franklin who was the Galactus of his universe? Or was that another version?

Mindset
Another version.

Ambient
Surfer... 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.