SBP vs Rulk vs Juggernaut vs Thanos vs Super Amazo vs Gog Wars Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
SBP vs Rulk vs Juggernaut vs Thanos vs Super Amazo vs Gog Wars Doomsday
they fight on shiar capital planet with 4 suns so imperial guard are invovled
no bfr, no pis, no cis, no time limit
super amazo in current jla run 2 appearance
who wins

Slaanesh
SBP

Mrblonde
No bfr Cain Wins

Warlord
Amazo

Harbinger
Amazo.

xJLxKing
most likely Amazo, or SBP. Thanos is right behind them though.

Rulk, and Juggernaut are the first to go.

Wei Phoenix
This is one big stalemate due to no bfr or cis.

xJLxKing
Lol 4 suns powering SBP

The Pict
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lol 4 suns powering SBP

laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lol 4 suns powering SBP

Yeah I noticed that too. He usually does try to give Kryptonians the advantage.

gogogadgetgo
Rulk

Xplosive
Amazo

Hyperion Prime
Amazo....what are they going to do to him. Amazo wins this and gets pissed off he was put with such weaklings smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Amazo....what are they going to do to him. Amazo wins this and gets pissed off he was put with such weaklings smile

That can be said for everyone outside of Rulk. Cain can't be hurt by physical means and he has limitless stamina. No BFR means he can't be put down either.

SBP is powered by 4 suns.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That can be said for everyone outside of Rulk. Cain can't be hurt by physical means and he has limitless stamina. No BFR means he can't be put down either.

SBP is powered by 4 suns.

You don't understand Super Amazo is overkill. He has the powers of Martian Man Hunter, Flash, Black Lightning, Super Man, Hawk Girl, Black Canary, Zatanna, Green Lantern, Red Arrow, Batman and I am sure I am forgetting like 5 other people. He is fast as the flash stronger than super man can Shoot red sun radiation from his eyes. He is extremeley intelligent and on top of that he is a smart ass smile His use of Zatanna magic was as good as hers and he would have killed if they didnt need her to sell more books big grin

You must read Justice League of America 22/23

jalek moye
wait couldn't they like trap juggernuat for long enough to win. Don't know how at the moment but Thanos could think of something that would slow him down alot since he can't fly.

Enyalus
Right.

Amazo wins, especially without CIS.

Lord Feron
Super Amazo for the easy win. IMO he can straight up put SBP down ... eventually.

Amazo isn't stupid and he will eventually find a weakness to juggs. Knock off his helmet and do a mind rape via MM powers. Maybe even use magic to disconnect him from cytorrak.

Thanos will prob either last the 2nd or 3rd longest.

Rulk ... serious why was he created? Anyway Dead faster than any here times 10.

Doomsday will die imo due to magical means.

Amazo just is by far the most versitile and has the abilities to take out anyone here.

Enyalus
GW DD gets killed by any of the other opponents on the field.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Rulk ... serious why was he created? Anyway Dead faster than any here times 10.

In Hulk 12 he was clearly more powerful than SS. He had SS power and the power from before. Owned Grandmaster with two punches.
So... Cain is the weakest link here. Rulk is getting is a major hate, so that is why many are counting out on purpose, but not justifiable and not because of feat, but because of what he is doing.

Anyway, Amazo is a stand out.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Actually, Amazo would be able to hurt Cain. Amazo could go after Cyttorak himself and potentially own him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Xplosive
In Hulk 12 he was clearly more powerful than SS. He had SS power and the power from before. Owned Grandmaster with two punches.
So... Cain is the weakest link here.
It was a newbie Surfer who was grabbed and drained after fighting off the effects of Psycho Man's device. no expression Nothing about that 'battle' showed Rulk was more powerful than SS.

And he's lost the amp from Surfer's power, so that's not even relevant to bring up.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Enyalus
It was a newbie Surfer who was grabbed and drained after fighting off the effects of Psycho Man's device. no expression Nothing about that 'battle' showed Rulk was more powerful than SS.

And he's lost the amp from Surfer's power, so that's not even relevant to bring up.

Who cares, he had his power (that proves that Rulk has more than enough within to absorb such big power and wasn't overloaded at all, but was only more powerful. So that shows how powerful he is that he can absorb so much and just continue going). He was more powerful after that, because of having his powers and the power of before. So, after he was clearly more powerful.

And it was without SS power that he easily killed Grandmaster.
And it is relevant, because we know what Rulk is capable, absorbing such great power without too much effort.

And Galactus did blast Rulk and he did blew him, but it was pretty much nothing to Rulk after it. 30 seconds latter he killed Grandmaster.

So, Rulk is a serious threat. Still, Amazo is clearly the most powerful here and a stand out.

Enyalus
Who cares, he had his power (that proves that Rulk has more than enough within to absorb such big power and wasn't overloaded at all, but was only more powerful. So that shows how powerful he is that he can absorb so much and just continue going).

And it was without SS power that he easily killed Grandmaster.
And it is relevant, because we know what Rulk is capable, absorbing such great power without too much effort.

Rulk being able to absorb power somehow proves that Cain is the weakest on the field? No one in this thread has power that Rulk can absorb, so again, I'm not clear as to why its being brought up. And its not as if we're using Rulk while he was amped with SS's powers, because the most recent (and thus what we go by) showings of Rulk show he lost it when Galactus took it back from him.

Also:
He was more powerful after that, because of having his powers and the power of before. So, after he was clearly more powerful.
lol...duh?

Xplosive
Rulk being able to absorb power somehow proves that Cain is the weakest on the field?

No, but because of what he was doing and shown of what being capable of. Who is weaker, Cain or Rulk depends for who. I think Rulk is more powerful.

He said he draws his power from gamma. Then he also took power cosmic. We can't be sure, but maybe he can absorb also power from someone here. It would be logical he could from Thanos.

lol...duh?

Yeah.

So much hatred towards Rulk, but he is a beast. People just don't like him and are annoyed by him.

And which Thor was owned by Rulk? Was it RKT, KT? I am not sure, but he did own him easily in straight fight (also played with his hammer and didn't even flinch by his power when hit to the face. It did bring his smile though) when he wasn't attacked from behind and overheated, which was probably his fault, because of emotions and was very weakened.
And then people say he is easily the weakest link here. He owned Thor easily, owned Watcher with an elbow, killed Grandmaster with two punches, wasn't really hurt by Galactus blast.

He actually took on some serious power and owned them.

Xplosive
Cain, Thanos and Rulk are probably the weakest here.

Enyalus
No, but because of what he was doing and shown of what being capable of. Who is weaker, Cain or Rulk depends for who. I think Rulk is more powerful.
I think you're right. But since Juggernaut is invulnerable and Rulk isn't, Rulk is still probably the second fastest to die.

He said he draws his power from gamma. Then he also took power cosmic. We can't be sure, but maybe he can absorb also power from someone here.
Okay, but thats speculation. Especially since Amazo and Thanos are energy manipulators and SBP is being powered by four suns. Cain and DD don't use energy to power themselves.

And which Thor was owned by Rulk? Was it RKT, KT? I am not sure, but he did own him easily in straight fight (also played with his hammer and didn't even flinch by his power when hit to the face. It did bring his smile though) when he wasn't attacked from behind and overheated, which was probably his fault, because of emotions and was very weakened.
Thor with the Odinforce. Making it KT-like. However, Thor isn't using the Odinforce at full capacity right now because he's drained and hasn't entered the Odinsleep to replenish his power yet. Plus, he holds back nearly all the time and was probably holding back in that instance.

And then people say he is easily the weakest link here. He owned Thor easily, owned Watcher with an elbow, killed Grandmaster with two punches, wasn't really hurt by Galactus blast.

He actually took on some serious power and owned them.
GW DD is probably the weakest link. Cain would be second but since he's invulnerable, Rulk is second weakest link.

Xplosive
Well, anyway, Amazo wins. It's a big gap between him and the others.

iceman24567
Yeah Amazo is simply more powerful.

Stoic
Amazo with ease.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Amazo is simply more powerful.
We're talking about the latest JLA version of Amazo, right?

He's not much more powerful than SBP or Thanos. He wins this because he's more versatile.

iceman24567
We're talking about the latest JLA version of Amazo, right?

He's not much more powerful than SBP or Thanos. He wins this because he's more versatile. In this scenario he isn't jobbed and in my opinion he is simply more powerful.

Galan007
Amazo ftw.

I didn't see a "no power duplicating" clause in the OP.

(Though I still think he'd win, even with that ability turned off.) *shrug*

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo ftw.

I didn't see a "no power duplicating" clause in the OP.

(Though I still think he'd win, even with that ability turned off.) *shrug*

If he could not duplicate powers, but kept the ones he has as Super Amazo he dosen't need anything else to wipe the floor with these guys. Thanos may and I do mean may be able to outsmart him, but Amazo is no dummy.

Slaanesh
SBP will HV Amazo head off..Amozo can't do shit to SBP..they are not in the same league..

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SBP will HV Amazo head off..Amozo can't do shit to SBP..they are not in the same league..

Amazo can grow his head back in seconds. He did it when Black Canary screamed at him. His head came off and 2 seconds later it was back. I forgot he also has the powers of Firestorm and can go into the astral world. SBp will be dead like everyone else he isnt in the same league as Amazo, because Amazo is his superior.

Avlon
Damn...tough battle...but SBP wins this one.

Rulk + Thanos are the weakest links here.

Rulk needs air..something that could easily be taken from him. Thanos, while powerful doesn't have Cain's invulnerability.

People are sleeping on Gog wars Doomsday. A guy who plowed through a hundred years worth of Gog clones is no laughing matter. With that said, SBP still owns him.

Cain can't really do anything to Amazo OR SBP, but like DD, he can be taken out long enough to leave Amazo and SBP as the last 2 standing.

With 4 suns powering SBP...Amazo is done. SBP will ragdoll him. Magic is worthless on him, the guy HV's through standard Supes like butter, and red sun is virtually useless with 4 suns powering the guy up. Amazo's feats are good, but SBP is still head over heels above him.

Bentley
Agree, Prime wins handily.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Avlon
Damn...tough battle...but SBP wins this one.

Rulk + Thanos are the weakest links here.

Rulk needs air..something that could easily be taken from him. Thanos, while powerful doesn't have Cain's invulnerability.

People are sleeping on Gog wars Doomsday. A guy who plowed through a hundred years worth of Gog clones is no laughing matter. With that said, SBP still owns him.

Cain can't really do anything to Amazo OR SBP, but like DD, he can be taken out long enough to leave Amazo and SBP as the last 2 standing.

With 4 suns powering SBP...Amazo is done. SBP will ragdoll him. Magic is worthless on him, the guy HV's through standard Supes like butter, and red sun is virtually useless with 4 suns powering the guy up. Amazo's feats are good, but SBP is still head over heels above him.
Amazo can mimic his powers big grin but yeah I agree with this.

It comes down to Amazo and SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.