We have Infiltrators in our midst and they aren't Human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edisonik
Do you ever wonder why the Human Races keep locking horns with one another, do you ever wonder why there is so much confusion and dispair with the world right now?.

I will tell you a little secret, we have been infiltrated by Alien Beings and they have established these Governments to keep you all tied down and shackled as slaves untill we wake up and figure out that we have been the cattle ever since the recorded history of Human kind.

All these Wars , all this misery , all the Bad News in the Media , it is all done by Sinister Alien Beings bent of World Domination.
I am not joking , I repeat this is not an exercise , this is the real thing.

nickatnoon
Originally posted by edisonik
Do you ever wonder why the Human Races keep locking horns with one another, do you ever wonder why there is so much confusion and dispair with the world right now?.

I will tell you a little secret, we have been infiltrated by Alien Beings and they have established these Governments to keep you all tied down and shackled as slaves untill we wake up and figure out that we have been the cattle ever since the recorded history of Human kind.

All these Wars , all this misery , all the Bad News in the Media , it is all done by Sinister Alien Beings bent of World Domination.
I am not joking , I repeat this is not an exercise , this is the real thing. Hi edison, I know MK Ultra mind control is REAL, from personal experience, and I have very STRONG feelings about aliens/reptilians!

edisonik
Nicktoon that is the Begining to accept that fact. Once you nail that realization the better you will be prepared when they try to launch a Global Assault on Mankind. I can rest assured that you will not go insane if they even think of trying to Launch an Assault on the Human Race.

Good for you I have awoken one more person. I am Glad because there are sooooooooo many in the Dark.

Evil Dead
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
oh great another deano poster. these are the kinds of topics that make it even harder to get people to come to the conspiracy section and read the important threads that matter that have hard irrefutable evidence such as 9/11 being an inside job,the jfk assassination being an inside job,waco,ect ect because they see threads like this.theres enough people in denial about those conspiracys as it is,a thread like this with no hard evidence-not saying its not true but there isnt any hard evidence to prove it,just makes it even that much harder to get people to come to this section when they see threads like this.

Evil Dead
back up there Hoss.....

what's the conspiracy about Waco? Wasn't that pretty cut and dry.....broadcast live on tv? F.B.I. didn't like the Davidian's having all their weapons in the compound......stand off.....blow it up......

what's the conspiracy?

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
oh great another deano poster. these are the kinds of topics that make it even harder to get people to come to the conspiracy section and read the important threads that matter that have hard irrefutable evidence such as 9/11 being an inside job,the jfk assassination being an inside job,waco,ect ect because they see threads like this.theres enough people in denial about those conspiracys as it is,a thread like this with no hard evidence-not saying its not true but there isnt any hard evidence to prove it,just makes it even that much harder to get people to come to this section when they see threads like this.

Shame you've never provided any evidence for any of those conspiracies eh?

Makes you just as much of a loon as he is.

At least Deano actually provided links to his conspiracies...You just fire out the same line over and over again without ever backing them up or ignoring the fact that your old points were completely and utterly destroyed ages ago.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by nickatnoon
Hi edison, I know MK Ultra mind control is REAL, from personal experience, and I have very STRONG feelings about aliens/reptilians!

perhaps you would care to elaborate on what MK Ultra mind control is.

I agree that outside influence is present, hence our sudden "jumps" in technology. Whether they are aliens, energetic beings from another dimension or reptilians I don't know.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok

I was going to say it was a mortal kombat combo move...but ultras were in killer instinct.

Symmetric Chaos

I agree that outside influence is present, hence our sudden "jumps" in technology. Whether they are aliens, energetic beings from another dimension or reptilians I don't know.

Or the occasional birth of really smart people . . .

Deano

I am not joking , I repeat this is not an exercise , this is the real thing.

although its possible for aliens to have met with certain government groups, it is indeed hard to prove. smile

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Evil Dead
back up there Hoss.....

what's the conspiracy about Waco? Wasn't that pretty cut and dry.....broadcast live on tv? F.B.I. didn't like the Davidian's having all their weapons in the compound......stand off.....blow it up......

what's the conspiracy?

that bill clinton,janet reno, the FBI and ATF murdered innocent women and children and no justice was ever done about it.The surviving witnesses said that they came out yelling-"were coming out, please dont shoot" yet they opened fire on them.koresh was known to walk down the street to the grocery store just a few blocks away from the compound everyday,the FBI could easily have snatched and arrested him then many times if they wanted to.the corporate controlled media propagated that koresh was a child molester but according to the survivors of the tragedy,he was nothing like that.i'll believe the witnesses anyday of the year over what the corporate controlled media and goverment officials and the president tell us like any logical person would ESPECIALLY when that bastard clinton and the FBI were caught red handed lying about the events.

clinton is on tape lying like he does every minute of his life-if he was pinnocio his nose would would stretch thousands of miles.he is on tape lying saying-the davidians set fire to the compound,we did'nt,they accidently started it we found out.those are not his exact words of course but in the documentary tape WACO rules of engagement,he says the FBI did not set fire to the compound which is complte B.S cause the photos and film footage CLEARLY show tanks shooting fire onto the compond.the FBI then lied saying they never fired any shots on the compound when the film clearly shows helicopters firing onto the compound as well.even some of the mainstream news magazines quoted janet reno saying clinton gave her the okay to set fire to the compound back then.

I would respond to your next post but seeing how you always ignore facts about the JFK assassination and 9/11 being inside jobs and only see what you WANT to see on those events,no reason to believe you will be any different now.

jaden101
I can see why you'd think that the surviving members of the branch davidian cult would make for reliable and unbiased witnesses.

Then, of course there's the fact that Vernon Howell's (David Koresh) people actually took the Mount Carmel centre by force in the 1st place. But we'll conveniently skip over that part because it doesn't make them look like the innocent bunch you want them portrayed as.

edisonik
Aliens are real and they mask themselves. They are everywhere.

Mr Parker
Like I said,thats fine and all that you believe that.but unless you come on with cold hard facts to back it up,people are not going to want to come here and visit the conspiracy section.their in denial enough as it is with conspiracys that are backed up with irrefutable evidence,they only see what they WANT to see,so something like this with no evidence to back it up,makes it all the more harder to get people to come to the conspiracy section.

jaden101
Really would've thought that with all the reading you claim to do, that some basic grammer and spelling would seep into your brain.

Guess not.

Excuse me while I go laugh at the "cold hard facts" bit.

Robtard

You gleaned that off of Michael Bay's Transformers, admit it. Though it's been done/suggested in other movies and sci-fi shows.

On a more serious note, what "sudden jumps" are you referring to?

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
You gleaned that off of Michael Bay's Transformers, admit it. Though it's been done/suggested in other movies and sci-fi shows.

On a more serious note, what "sudden jumps" are you referring to?

Didn't you know about the aliens that visited us in the 19th century in their coal powered flying saucers...thus igniting the industrial revolution?

Pffft...Philistine.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Didn't you know about the aliens that visited us in the 19th century in their coal powered flying saucers...thus igniting the industrial revolution?

Pffft...Philistine.

No, didn't.

It's obvious I need to read a more diverse selection of literature, Cosmos just isn't cutting it.

edisonik
So quick to judge me for everything. If I showed you an alien would you believe me?, no , you would say the photo is a hoax and that I am a prankster right Jaden, may your an Alien disinformer.
Your Icon looks like an Alien perhaps your a Reptilian Hybrid.
Your probably wondering how I know.

jaden101
So quick to judge me for everything. If I showed you an alien would you believe me?, no , you would say the photo is a hoax and that I am a prankster right Jaden, may your an Alien disinformer.
Your Icon looks like an Alien perhaps your a Reptilian Hybrid.
Your probably wondering how I know.

Nah i'm wondering more how it's possible that you've not seen the video for "Come to Daddy" by Aphex Twin.

I see you love to resort to the Parker method of debate though. If there's someone arguing against you that you cannot refute then you simply call then a "disinformer". A very easy cover-all-bases argument that doesn't require you to think or refute my arguments. Meaning you don't have to question your idiotic beliefs and, ironically, you can remain in your uniformed and ignorant bubble (something which you accuse others of doing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.