Blade vs Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Both guys have swords and knives for weapons and that's it.

Who wins?

Grinning Goku
Blade.

JakeTheBank
Fury better be a LMD in disguise, because Blade is going to kill him.

Enyalus
Meh. I say Fury wins.

Better H2H fighter. Has also taken metahumans to school before. Goes toe-to-toe with Steve Rogers, etc.

BruceSkywalker
Any scans with Fury using a sword??

Enyalus
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Any scans with Fury using a sword??
I remember Fury sparring with Wolverine using a sword. I don't even recall the issue #, let alone have a scan. Maybe a Wolvie nut will come in here and helps us out, lol.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Enyalus
I remember Fury sparring with Wolverine using a sword. I don't even recall the issue #, let alone have a scan. Maybe a Wolvie nut will come in here and helps us out, lol.

ok, sparring is totally different than being an actual master swordsman like Blade..

Right now I'd say Blade 9/10

Mindset
ok, sparring is totally different than being an actual master swordsman like Blade..

Right now I'd say Blade 9/10 Have you ever seen Fury fighting feats?

Just wondering.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
Have you ever seen Fury fighting feats?

Just wondering.

yeah i have, but i have never really seen Nick use a sword the way Blade would

Darth Martin
Blade wins handily.

Kaos sebaceous
Blade 10/10

jalek moye
Even though he's not as skilled I think Fury could atleast give him a fight, he'll lose but he'll give him hell.

Phantom Zone
Goes toe-to-toe with Steve Rogers, etc.

In one his fights he had to use enhancements.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
In one his fights he had to use enhancements.
That was only so Steve wouldn't feel so bad when Nick owned him. uhuh

Phantom Zone
That was only so Steve wouldn't feel so bad when Nick owned him. uhuh

haha.

snoopdogg
yeah i have, but i have never really seen Nick use a sword the way Blade would They both have knives also.

snoopdogg
Any scans with Fury using a sword?? I'd like to seem them as well. I'm sure he has at some point.

jrodslam
Blade for a clear majority.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Blade for a clear majority. You know a lot about Fury, does he fight with bladed weapons? He's been around since WWII I'm pretty sure he has.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You know a lot about Fury, does he fight with bladed weapons? He's been around since WWII I'm pretty sure he has.

Kitana, i havent seen or at least dont remember if i have. He may be well versed with knives, but still.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Kitana, i havent seen or at least dont remember if i have. He may be well versed with knives, but still. I see.

Blade armed only with a knife has defeated a vampire with a sword who stated he was trained by Europes best fencing masters and that he also beat them.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You know a lot about Fury, does he fight with bladed weapons? He's been around since WWII I'm pretty sure he has.
since WW1 actually if not mistaken

jalek moye
i think he was born in like 1916 or somthing

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jalek moye
i think he was born in like 1916 or somthing He was too young to serve in WWI then. Blade was born in the late 19th century and has stated he's over 100 years old so these two guys are very experienced in combat.

jalek moye
Fury could atleast hold his own, Blade would win since he's more used to fighting with swords

snoopdogg
Fury could atleast hold his own, Blade would win since he's more used to fighting with swords He's got knives also. I'm pretty sure a Army Ranger close to 90 years old might have some skill with a knife.

jalek moye
yea actually he's really good with knives those he does use. But yea he can take some wins from those but Blades swordmanship makes him win more often

Battlehammer
Fury fought in WW1 he refrenced it before if not mistaken. He started as a normal soldier and by ww2 was a special opts guy who was ranked captain or some thing

jalek moye
his father fought in WW1

He was born in 1916-1919

Battlehammer
my bad your right

snoopdogg
his father fought in WW1

He was born in 1916-1919 So he'd still be about 30 years younger than Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.