Lego Rock Band

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
Comments?

Or rather Heart attacks? Seizures? Strokes? Anyone?

Nemesis X
I'm pretty much gonna LOL about this.

Seriously? A Lego Rock Band game? Is the company that makes the Rock Band games really going downhill?

Ridley_Prime
Pretty much. erm At first I thought it was a joke when I heard it, but reality managed to slap me in the face again...

jaden101
A bit pointless really because when you're playing it, you don't really pay attention to the background anyway.

Infact the only way you would know you were playing a lego rock band is if the note indicators were shaped like lego bricks.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by jaden101
A bit pointless really because when you're playing it, you don't really pay attention to the background anyway.

Infact the only way you would know you were playing a lego rock band is if the note indicators were shaped like lego bricks.

You know that's gonna happen.

jaden101
It's also not as much of a rip off as guitar hero: smash hits...which is just a guitar hero compilation of songs from all the previous guitar hero games.

NemeBro
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.