The Coming Of Nibiru And Catastrophy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edisonik
The Human Race must be prepared for the coming of the 10th Planet Nibiru , we only have 3 years left. The people of the World must brace themselves for the biggest shellshock since the history of mankind.

This 10th planet is almost here and when it crosses Earth Billions will perish because of the Magnetic Pole shift that will occur. Your Governments have kept this devasting truth away from the public.

Enjoy your live now!!, Live each day as if it were your last for the Ancient Phrophecy will be fullfilled , the Giants are coming 30 footers with the taste for human flesh. You must prepare , store up food & supplies, and defend your very lives for you will be left out in the cold.

I repeat Nibiru is coming and in 2012 Kukulkhan will Arrive ( Kukulkhan the Destroyer) is on his way. Billions have not been warned. This is not a drill. You don't have to believe me but at least prepare for when Nibiru arrive the Earth will remain in darkness for many months, food supplies will diminish , billions will go hungry.

The Government Knows this , that why FEMA DETENTION CAMPS ARE PREPARING FOR THE COMING OF THIS HISTORIC EVENT. sad

jaden101
You're going to look rather silly when none of this happens.

We'll remind you of that fact and this thread then.

Magee
Sounds fun, Jaden we can start a resistance against the Kukulkhan in Scotland.

jaden101
Originally posted by Magee
Sounds fun, Jaden we can start a resistance against the Kukulkhan in Scotland.

We battered al-quada. I'm sure we can handle an alien from another dimension who's name sounds like something a drunk Scotsman would say anyway.

In fact they'll probably think we're speaking the same language and want to form an alliance....that'll be our way in.

Bicnarok
Why believe the predictions of a barbaric backward people who ripped peoples hearts out to worship the sun god, weren't very clever were they.

What ancient prophecy mentions 30 ft flesh eating giants?

Looking forward to new years party 2012, so I can dual celebrate this not happening and new year.

Symmetric Chaos
10th planet? Someone hasn't been keeping up.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by edisonik
The Human Race must be prepared for the coming of the 10th Planet Nibiru , we only have 3 years left. The people of the World must brace themselves for the biggest shellshock since the history of mankind.

This 10th planet is almost here and when it crosses Earth Billions will perish because of the Magnetic Pole shift that will occur. Your Governments have kept this devasting truth away from the public.

Enjoy your live now!!, Live each day as if it were your last for the Ancient Phrophecy will be fullfilled , the Giants are coming 30 footers with the taste for human flesh. You must prepare , store up food & supplies, and defend your very lives for you will be left out in the cold.

I repeat Nibiru is coming and in 2012 Kukulkhan will Arrive ( Kukulkhan the Destroyer) is on his way. Billions have not been warned. This is not a drill. You don't have to believe me but at least prepare for when Nibiru arrive the Earth will remain in darkness for many months, food supplies will diminish , billions will go hungry.

The Government Knows this , that why FEMA DETENTION CAMPS ARE PREPARING FOR THE COMING OF THIS HISTORIC EVENT. sad

It would be great if this would happen since we have so many evil people and an evil and out of control government on our hands but thats too optimistic,because I would love for it to happen to get rid of all these evil institutions we have.I know it WONT happen. sad

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
It would be great if this would happen since we have so many evil people and an evil and out of control government on our hands but thats too optimistic,because I would love for it to happen to get rid of all these evil institutions we have.I know it WONT happen. sad

As Jon Bon Jovi said...Gotta keep the faith.

Lord Shadow Z

I'm getting this in early then:

ALL HAIL KUKULKHAN!!

It might be better than being in this British dicta...sorry, democracy.

Robtard

So I assume Niburu will be so close to Earth that these "Giants" will just jump on over?

Darth Piggott

Wow pretty interesting. I think I'll copy Lord Shadow Z in case it does happen!

ALL HAIL KUKULKHAN!!

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Darth Piggott
Wow pretty interesting. I think I'll copy Lord Shadow Z in case it does happen!

ALL HAIL KUKULKHAN!!

You are very wise.

jaden101
So the one year countdown for this came and went and none of the KMC mentally unbalancem crowd came into this redundant forum and posted our final warnings of doom and catastrophe?

Shame. Was looking forward to some entertaining bizarre rants from conspiracy idiots.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
So the one year countdown for this came and went and none of the KMC mentally unbalancem crowd came into this redundant forum and posted our final warnings of doom and catastrophe?

Shame. Was looking forward to some entertaining bizarre rants from conspiracy idiots.

It's still arriving, likely on December 21-22 2012, some brown people predicted it centuries ago.

Prepare yourself to battle giants.

Thoren
All I need is a sling shot, it worked for David.

Barker
Originally posted by jaden101

Mr Parker will be in shortly.

Thoren
He's probably harrasing people to join in on his crazy stupid love thread he made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.