WonderWoman versus Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
I wondered if these two met due to some dimensional swapping of some sort, who would prevail? Could Cain flex enough muscles to take down the warrior princess? Or could Diana overpower Juggy with her relentless amazonian fighting spirit?

xJLxKing
Diana wins using his Lasso. She wins by BFR.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Co-Signed.

I guess she could also use her tiara to great effect if she wanted to, as well.

Lord Feron
wins using his Lasso.

His? eh? watcha trying to say huh? wink

Enyalus
Diana wrecked him already in a non-canon crossover mess. sick

Diana wins via Lasso.

YodaIam
I think it was canon actually. But yeah it was BS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by YodaIam
I think it was canon actually. But yeah it was BS.
Nah, the entire amalgam universe concept was retconned.

LordFear
How would or did Diana get through Cain's defenses including his force field? Did she have to rip the helmet off?

Enyalus
Originally posted by LordFear
How would or did Diana get through Cain's defenses including his force field? Did she have to rip the helmet off?
He didn't use a force field.

She kicked him a lot...and punched him in the face.

LordFear
Originally posted by Enyalus

Ok gotcha, thanks

Philosophía
Wonder Woman.

Lord Feron

lol

KingD19
Classic Juggernaut tanked Thor's Godblast, etc... I think he can take this, hell, I know he can take this. I guess if you make it Current Juggernaut, it would be unfair for WW.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
His? eh? watcha trying to say huh? wink
You know exactly what

KillAll
what exactly does the lasso do (i know who WW is, but i dont read her or follow her at ALL).

cause i really cant see her beating juggernaut wink. i say if she is attached to it, juggernaut is also, and he battle field removes her with her own rope? lol

if she puts the lasso around him all he has to do is erect his force field (nothing has ever gotten past it under any circumstances), and it will not be able to touch him. to which it will just fall to the ground...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KillAll
what exactly does the lasso do (i know who WW is, but i dont read her or follow her at ALL).

cause i really cant see her beating juggernaut wink. i say if she is attached to it, juggernaut is also, and he battle field removes her with her own rope? lol

if she puts the lasso around him all he has to do is erect his force field (nothing has ever gotten past it under any circumstances), and it will not be able to touch him. to which it will just fall to the ground...

Well, the lasso has the ability to tame souls, and apparently can be used to cause severe psychic backlash as shown in the latest Wonder Woman arc.

gogogadgetgo

i knew it! wonder woman is secretly a man! i betcha he's actually superman using his super duper faster than light speed to pose as superman and wonderwoman at the same time... stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i knew it! wonder woman is secretly a man!

Take that back. Now.

You're going to ruin 96% of my DC fantasies with that statement.

gogogadgetgo
Take that back. Now.

You're going to ruin 96% of my DC fantasies with that statement.

fine! embarrasment

wonder woman's all woman! but there's always power girl stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by KillAll
what exactly does the lasso do ...

Anything DC wants it to do in the attempt to make the character the least bit interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.