Luigi vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Kain is maxed out.

Luigi gets the superstar. eek!

Burning thought
oh please.....

XanatosForever
When you say superstar, do you mean the Star Man that gives all Mario characters temporary uberness? If so, then Kain wins, he just has to wait.

MooCowofJustice
Nah, Star increases speed and kills enemies with a touch.

XanatosForever
Full powered Kain could out-speed Star Man Weegee, I think.

MooCowofJustice
NO! NO!

Burning thought
Kain would not have to outspeed him, he would simply use time powers to slow then freeze the guy or use TK.

NemeBro
erm

Nemesis X
Wow Luigi is so owned. Looks like Kain will be having some Italian blood tonight. Maybe he'll gain the ability to make pizza laughing out loud

Burning thought
Ime surprised Pizza's are not the typical Vampire meal considering blood could be disguised as Tomato sauce.

The Valiant
Luigi wins.

Phanteros
Kain bakes luigi

SuperLuigi
when i say superstar i mean the star that makes the user invulnerable and a killing machine.

Phanteros
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
when i say superstar i mean the star that makes the user invulnerable and a killing machine. won't save him from being time clocked

SuperLuigi
he cant be affected by anything when it's in use.

Phanteros
he cant be affected by anything when it's in use. No limit fallacy. he was never time stop so how will you know.

SuperLuigi
if time is stopped the superstar time will not run out because time is stopped. luigi will still be active. and kain dies because he gave luigi ultimate power for an unlimited amount of time.

NemeBro
Kain just turns mist the entire ten seconds the star is active and kills him. erm

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kain just turns mist the entire ten seconds the star is active and kills him. erm

^ What he said.

SuperLuigi
luigi sucks the mist up in his vacuum

XanatosForever
luigi sucks the mist up in his vacuum

no expression...That...was actually a decent counter. Good job! thumb up laughing

SuperLuigi
kain has been slain cool

NemeBro
...........I really wish I had a response to that. no expression

SuperLuigi
i want burning thought to see this

ScreamPaste
LOL, Vacuum FTW! XD

Burning thought
Daft, you cant just suck mist up and Luigi would not be quick enough to catch up with Kains mist, not that its important, Kain could still just hold Luigi in the air with TK for 10 seconds, he cannot move, build momentum and I doubt a skinny little Italian is strong enough to break free so he is doomed.

Hell Kain could use my latest favourite strategy, slow him in time then incapaciate. (not that the slowing is required, considering his speed Kain can go straight to incapacitation)

XanatosForever
You're forgetting, BT, Weegee's got the Star Man, so he would have to play keep away until time was up. If he used mist, Star Weegee might be able to catch him and poltergust.

Burning thought
You cant keep up with mist, its as quick as the wind, the speed kain could go when his mass is nothing but droplets of water would likely be even quicker than the wind, considering he is also wiling his form to move as well as having the wind.

And the star man will not help him against TK, time bolt, soul sucking etc, all it is, is an invulerability star, unless someone has used time powers, TK etc on him in this form before? and failed..

XanatosForever
Can you show me Kain in mist form moving as fast as the wind or faster?

Star Man is being of seemingly infinite power that bestows said benefit on a character for a brief amount of time. It's demonstrated to enhance a character's speed, and prevent all harmful effects, sans bottomless pit. Luigi is nigh unstoppable as long as he's influenced by the Star Man, but it lasts only very briefly.

Burning thought
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Can you show me Kain in mist form moving as fast as the wind or faster?

Star Man is being of seemingly infinite power that bestows said benefit on a character for a brief amount of time. It's demonstrated to enhance a character's speed, and prevent all harmful effects, sans bottomless pit. Luigi is nigh unstoppable as long as he's influenced by the Star Man, but it lasts only very briefly.

No I was refering to natural wind and physics picking up his form and through his control of his form, increasing his speed by using the wind. although his description of his form sheds some light on it:

So hes not been frozen in time, Tked or soul ripped? ok....Kain does one of those then and wins this with the greatest of ease.

XanatosForever
What is that saying? Proof of abscence is not absence of proof, or something? It's hardly fair, or convincing, to make claims on a character based on another character's accustomed dangers. Who's to say Kain wouldn't succumb to a wandering Goomba?

I think he has in fact been frozen and TKed, as for soul ripped, that's kind of doubtful, and the Star Man still protects Luigi. Freezing time wouldn't affect him, nor would TK, and probably soul ripping as well.

Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not saying Luigi would win this, though the Poltergust was a clever tactic that I didn't expect, but as long as he's under the power of the Star Man, he's not getting stomped right away. stick out tongue

Burning thought
Originally posted by XanatosForever
What is that saying? Proof of abscence is not absence of proof, or something? It's hardly fair, or convincing, to make claims on a character based on another character's accustomed dangers. Who's to say Kain wouldn't succumb to a wandering Goomba?

I think he has in fact been frozen and TKed, as for soul ripped, that's kind of doubtful, and the Star Man still protects Luigi. Freezing time wouldn't affect him, nor would TK, and probably soul ripping as well.

Don't get me wrong, though, I'm not saying Luigi would win this, though the Poltergust was a clever tactic that I didn't expect, but as long as he's under the power of the Star Man, he's not getting stomped right away. stick out tongue

Its a stupid saying, on this forum you need proof, simply saying "well theres no proof but we cant say it would work either", fact is the character has not shown immunity to such a thing. I dont know what a Goomba is.

Frozen by what however? time...and according to you it makes him immune to damage, TK and time freezing are not damage. Soul ripping wouldnt even touch his physical form, it would touch his soul.

He has no chance ,I mean at least Megaman vs Kain is a serious thread with serious characters but Luigi...."sigh"

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Burning thought
Its a stupid saying

"Absence of proof is not proof of absence" is a stupid saying indeed, but you practically live by it. A shitload of people on this forum does.

Burning thought
Because you cant have a clear debate if you just sit there claiming "well despite not being proof it still may excist", its like saying theres not proof of the absense of a super Kain universe busting attack yet then you would state that saying.

You need evidence otherwise theres no point in bringing it up. Otherwise everyone can state that saying.

ScreamPaste
K, let's see proof Kain can avoid Luigi's vacuum. o_O This actually looks like an obstacle XD

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
K, let's see proof Kain can avoid Luigi's vacuum. o_O This actually looks like an obstacle XD Kain is invisible during the form of mist. so luigi can't sweep what he can't see.

SuperLuigi
mist is not invisible

Phanteros
mist is not invisible yes it is canonically in LOK. did you even play the game?

Burning thought
Not to mention, you cant just vacuum mist and that wouldn't defeat Kain anyway even if he could....but Kain does not need to go mist for this fight, just holds him up with TK for 10 seconds. Hell, for a month or so just to laugh at Luigi dieing of dehydration.

SuperLuigi
sorry luigi wins this whole thread is spite. poor kain never stood a ghost of chance

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Phanteros
yes it is canonically in LOK. did you even play the game?

back on the dreamcast

Burning thought
The last LOK game on the dreamcast was Soul reaver I think.

Phanteros
back on the dreamcast there is a total of five games, start playing

SuperLuigi
is the story interesting?

Phanteros
is the story interesting? yes.

SuperLuigi
hmmmm i might check it out.

XanatosForever
Its a stupid saying, on this forum you need proof, simply saying "well theres no proof but we cant say it would work either", fact is the character has not shown immunity to such a thing. I dont know what a Goomba is.

Frozen by what however? time...and according to you it makes him immune to damage, TK and time freezing are not damage. Soul ripping wouldnt even touch his physical form, it would touch his soul.

He has no chance ,I mean at least Megaman vs Kain is a serious thread with serious characters but Luigi...."sigh"

I'll be honest, even I'm not sure about the saying, but it seemed appropriate. In any case, the goomba thing was semi-trolling, I guess, though if you don't know what that is, maybe you need to read up on the Mario Bros. series a bit.

Luigi, if you follow Mario canon, actually is a fairly serious contender. Up until Super Mario 64, I think, he was right beside Mario for all his adventures, performing the exact same feats, with the exception of Super Mario Bros. 2 (Americanized version) where he was shown to be taller and could jump higher than his older brother. Those traits have stuck with him, and are portrayed in the Smash Bros. series, which may not be canon, but keeps those traits consistent, at least.

As for the invisible mist...well, there's not much need to see it if he just does a sweeping arc. Even if he only gets a bit of Kain at a time, he would eventually grab him (this last statement if mostly for laughs, you can ignore it if you want).

ScreamPaste
Flashlight = refracted light in the mist = visible = Kain gets vacuumed.

Burning thought
BT humour on

Lets say he can suck Kain up....hes not going to find kain with the flashlight, be able to catch up with Kain with his vacuum and suck Kain up before his 10 seconds are up and Kain brutally butchers the bloke and sticks him on a pizza.

ArtificialGlory
BT humour on

Lets say he can suck Kain up....hes not going to find kain with the flashlight, be able to catch up with Kain with his vacuum and suck Kain up before his 10 seconds are up and Kain brutally butchers the bloke and sticks him on a pizza.

Kain and Luigi walk into a bar...

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Kain and Luigi walk into a bar...

mama mia

XanatosForever
laughing I like the notice, BT. Star Man Weegee is fast enough to chase Kain in a hilarious Benny Hill style runaround, then gets spread over so much crust and sprinkled with Mozarella. wink

Scream, would you agree that Luigi has at least comparable feats to Mario?

ArtificialGlory
mama mia

I was inclinded to say "... an anchovy pizza walks out", but that's good too :P

ScreamPaste
I would agree, Xan, that Mario and Luigi are comparable, though Luigi's always been more agile and Mario stronger.

SuperLuigi
cheers

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I would agree, Xan, that Mario and Luigi are comparable, though Luigi's always been more agile and Mario stronger.

Oh definitely. It would seem Luigi has greater lower body strength as well, with his greater jumping prowess. There needs to be a Weegee respect thread.

The Valiant
Originally posted by Phanteros
Kain is invisible during the form of mist. so luigi can't sweep what he can't see.

If you go by BO2.

Shutter Shack
What spite, Kain wins. Rapes actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.