Royal Pains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shugie99
I've been seeing promos for this on USA during In Plain Sight and I think it could be an awesome summer show.

Mark Feurstein stars as this doctor who leaves his busy NY hospital to be a concierge doctor to the rich in the Hamptons all summer. I mean, I'm sold on the premise alone - super original, I think.

You guys seen the ads yet?

saintsaucey
I watched the premier episode. It was okay. You were a little off on the premise though. He didn't voluntarily leave NY. He was black listed because he chose to save a kid rather than a billionaire trusty at the hospital seeing the kid as the more dire patient.

I liked Mark in the West Wing and Paulo is a really funny character. It will be interesting to see where this show goes. I like that the guy housing him doesn't just make him work on his friends.

He's no house but he is an okay character. I'll watch it next week.

Wolfie
I never watched the show but based on the previews, it looks like Burn Notice if you replace the spy with a doctor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.